blog.decred.org/2017/01/09/2017-Decred-Roadmap/
forum.rise.vision/topic/129/rise-mainnet-upcoming-launch-overview
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1445947.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Viacoin

There is only one

Heh, kid...

*winks*

You mind keeping this one on the down low for a little while?

*smirks knowlingly*

I'm not done accumulating.

A single wallet holds 60% of that coin you fuck

Source?

Way ahead of you pal, already bought my ticket to Andromeda

Qrl

chainz.cryptoid.info/block/#!rich

That's the burn address.

Oh, forgot to add that they have no white paper as well, just vague PRspeak promising a great new tech from a purely conceptual pov

How is this a sleeping rocket? It already costs 5$

Yes, the unsold coins from the initial offering were sent there. They can't be spent
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.msg19131680#msg19131680

>price of a coin
>meaning anything

>what is marketcap?
stop being an ignorant retard and research shit before posting

Nice FUD m8. That wallet is the burn wallet for the coins that wasn't sold during the ICO.

Didn't realize this was in reply to me. Sorry, my bad then. Looks like a very even spread then desu

OH GOD IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

Also my contribution to this thread. As well as hodling BLOCK I recommend Decred. The sky is the limit for that coin, if Bitcoin Is digital gold, Decred is the digital currency that Bitcoin was meant to be.

?

>BLOCK
Doesn't seem to have much interest, really.

Aside from muh democratic process, what makes Decred so good? Sounds like it could be a nice Reddit currency for a while, but that's about it

interesting, any info on it?

The roadmap is fucking stacked. blog.decred.org/2017/01/09/2017-Decred-Roadmap/ If they pull it off it'll be the one pure currency that does it all. Democratic way to push through future updates, lightning network & a privacy coin all in one.

forum.rise.vision/topic/129/rise-mainnet-upcoming-launch-overview

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1445947.0

That looks uninspiring as fuck
The only value I see would be buying some before they hit Bittrex, and selling after the brief inevitable moon when they do

They are on bittrex

IOTA.

If they pull off what they want to pull off it should beat BTC and ETH for #1 coin.

People fret about the coincap, but iota aren't divisible so it's basically the same ballpark as satoshis.

Its ARK 2.0. No reason it doesn't moon to at least $1 If the devs don't fuck it up