Ethereum

Anyone else expecting an unreasonable dip within the next 24hs and another unreasonable new All time high in the day after that dip ?

>pic unrelated, just my hodl hands

it just had its dip, retard

it will moon next week to 500$+

The dip didn't even begin yet.

I meant a dip around 300$ guys

This

>unreasonable dip followed by an unreasonable high
you mean crash right? the eth scam cant last forever

The tears will be sweet

Shit can't break 360 USD. Last week it was soaring to 400 USD at this time. People are scared. ETHBTC is weak.

I used to hold ETH, but I might just make the full switch to BTC.

Bancor will shit the bed on Monday and bring it down. I plan to buy on Monday evening.

>Tryna scare folks

Dip is just something you buy

we good

500 within 2 weeks

ahhhh thank god... now I can rest easy

there's a lot of butthurt bitniggers around trying to spread fear to bring it down

dont worry, it's not gonna crash.. we might see some dips, we might launch past 500$.. hard to tell the future

I take all the buttcoin maximalist fud as an indicator of eth's success. they are like a cornered animal who knows they are about to die.

Protip: HODL and extract gainz. /crypto/ is only going up and up.

op here
think the dip to $300 has commence. hodl till the day after tomorrow, then we shall, my the god in the sky, reach an new all time high.

>BTC crashes (or "dips", whatever you want to call it)
>ETH crashes even harder as the 2 prices are extremely correlated
>Smart money flocks to the safety and stability of LTC
>LTC goes to the moon, as BTC and ETH stagnates

Bet you ETHfags won't even see it coming until its too late

the volume is getting thinner but not as fast as excpected. 20% dip delayed for tomorrow.

>t. I am a stupid retard

ltc was always a short-term trend. Now it might be due to the 2 upcoming hard forks for bitcoin it turns to a mid-term trend. Not very promising as ethereum.

>not realizing that LTC is going to do the exact same thing and only hasn't because noone gave a fuck about it until recently

>2 upcoming hard forks

most likely it will be a masf and a mahf

>the safety and stability of LTC