Happy Birthday to me

Happy Birthday to me
Happy BIRTHDAY dear Jeffery
Happy birthday to meeeeeeeeeeeee.

Veeky Forums I want to tell a story.
Today marks the 1 year anniversary of the DOA hack for me. 12 months ago today I woke up on my birthday to find out an ETH contract that I had heavily invested in (sound familiar) was hacked. In one night I saw nearly everything i invested in get washed away.

But to truly appreciated the significance, we need to go back a bit. To January of 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jJvnWKkPu58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In Jaurary 2016 I first heard about Ethereum on this board. At the time it was $1 and it was heavily shilled here and there was no such thing as an "alt" coin as far as this baord was concerned. It was just ETH. No mention of LTC, XMR or even BTC. ETH was the shill.

At the time i tried to buy bitcoin to get in on this ETH thing. I don't even remeber why I was on this board. I even downloaded GETH and tried mining for all of 30mins on my GPU. At the same time the only place I found that would sell me BTC in Australia wanted my ID, Passport and bank details.

I bailed. Uncomfortable with the concept, I let it be and went on holiday with my partner like a normie.

Coming back from my holiday 2 weeks later, ETH had risen from $1 to nearly $10!!!

Obscene! 1000% in weeks.

That was an obscene increase and I had missed the boat because I didn't do the hard bit and take the plunge. At this point it was pretty much an epiphany. If you did not get involved at all, there was a 100% chance of making NOTHING.

So I purchased my first ever bitcoin (4x) at the ripe old price of $$600 AUD ($450 USD i think)

and then I subsequently bought ETH. And I FOMOd hard. I had never traded in my life. I bought the high, then I bought the high more. I bought more BTC, I sold ETH, I sold the LOWs. I sold lows and I bought the HIGHs. I made all the mistakes you would make in your first rodeo in crypto. I traded myself down to half of what i started with.

But on this day in 2016 I paid the ultimate price. I had bought into the first ETH scam ICO. The original.

I bought the DAO. An unverfied contract driven 10000% by pure fucking hype. I had bought into the DAO and woke up on my birthday in 2016 to news that the DAO contract had been hacked. This very day, 1 year ago.

And so here I am. After buying my first BTC, experiencing my first hack, and being as far down as $5000. Maybe even less. I learned to trade. I learned to ignored the hype, I learned to ignore the FUD. I learned to margin trade. I learned to cut my losses.

I ate some serious shit.

And I came out the back pretty ok. I just wanted to share this because it was pre-newfriends. It was pretty catastrophic when we woke and found ETH eat shit like it did. And in hindsight, it all came out ok in the end.

I guess i just wanted to say thankyou old Veeky Forums

I never would have made this money if not for the 1 or 2 autists back in the day.

C-Can I have 1ETH? 0,5ETH perhaps?

I just want to stop being poor.

I envy you user, good job.

Congratulations user, good job.

FUCKING AMAZING EMOTIONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR A Veeky Forums THREAD. COOL STORY BRO, BLOG IT elsewhere

Don't be like that. Im not sure there's many people left on this board that could understand what June 17th, 2016 was like. And its of import to me because it was actually my birthday

It was THE end times.

Good on you mate. Hope to reach your level one day.

Mind sharing what exchanges/apps you use?

good job cryptodamus

>ausfag

fucking kys you fucking retarded piece of shit

Unless you promise to give away some coins because you feel generous and happy today nobody will give a fuck about your blog

EXCUSE ME, I also started in january 2016 with crypto. But unlike all the others I followed buffets advice for longterm since I believed in the motto that the exchange leads to shift the money of unpatient investors to the patient investors. AND YET I unironicly also bought some DAO tokens with the 30% eth I had. Eventually we know what happend to the DAO and my tokens became ´temporarily disabled´.
The difference between our storys is that I didnt day trade or mined or had birthday on that hack day.

Polo and bittrex.
Bittrex was good for getting on the Veeky Forums shill bandwagons. I actually bought Verge at 5 sats!

Blockfolio for following what i hold.

1broker for leeching off better traders than me

But mostly polo. I've made really good gains using coins I hold as collateral to margin trade the same coins. I rode LTC from 0.01 to 0.024 during segwit and made a mint.
I rode XRP from 10k to 24k. I sold the top really well on XRP and LTC

I bought DGB at 115 sats and sold at 750 sats

I took a margin position on ETh from 0.03 to 0.056

Margin trading and selling the high (hardest part) have been my biggest gains.

Last night I took out a long on LTC and woke up today 2 btc richer.

Good job dude. I put 2k to get in last week. First week was very tough but i hope that ill make it. I just want to use my money in a positive way. This market is so awsome. The tech is such a positive advancement for humanity. And we are the one advancing it. Its a good feeling to be part of this.

Cheers mate, taking this all in.

Recommended long term hodls in the top 100?

Yes

Had i bought and held like a patient investor I would be well ahead of where I am right now. How easy is hindsight trading!? had I held the ETH i bought 14 months ago i would be nearly 100K up on where I am now.

But I didnt. Now I have to work double time to make up for that mistake. Funnily enough, that has actually worked!

LTC
XMR
XRP

Those are my 3 holds right now. Don't fucking shit me about "blah blah bank coin" bullshit. hold those three and make bank.

Trust

What do you think about ARK?

I call bullshit. Altcoins were being shilled long before ETH came around. There was a different scam every month. Who remembers PandacoinPND?

Don't care. I'm starting to get a bit tired of every new Veeky Forums shilled shit-coin. I won't touch anything on the ethereum network. I'm actually short (and in the green) on ETH now.

LTC
XMR
right now

XRP by the end of this month/july. I bought LTC @ 0.0105 and XMR @ 0.0185

Eth was the heaviest shilled shit in early 2016. That was when i found the board. I can't speak pre-2016. This is just my story

happy birthday jeffrey

I hope we all have more gains in the years to come

How did you start with after getting fucked by eth?

I forgot, congrats

I stopped trading funnily enough. My dejection and apathy might have saved me.
I stopped trading and just let what I had sit for a long time.

Then when we entered the huge bull cycle from march i took out long positions in LTC, ETH and XRP and cashed in big. Also bought and flipped DGB, XVG, REP, GNT and LISK for decent gains.

made 7x on GDB and 6x on verge

Just so everyone knows. LTC is pulling the cup and handle to end all cup and handles.

LTC over the next 2 months is going stratospheric. BUY LTC NOW. Im fucking serious.

Buy LTC and hold for months. Pic related is my SECOND long position in 24 hrs. the first i closed for 2btc profit in less than 24hrs.

This is my new position

>tfw only have 1 LTC

Am I going to make it?

Profit is profit. It's going to be triple whatever you had.
Post address and I'll send you 1 more right now because it's my birthday and im drunk and just make money.

LVTiqY1rziUvvjuJViHDZ4VUnHWMXWSEQa

You deserve heaven, good sir.

not him, but if you're really really drink mind sending me 0.3 LTC? that way i'd get 2 lmao

LXTUs9MKCUjg2mbp1kdybdfKYQP2SxxZaU

not him but would appreciate any amount, mining meme coing for pennies to reinvest in xrp right now
LRj2YoREh7eo9C3djBDR2kNdXZAAomcBLn

God lord, what ahve you done to this thread. Literally droping a spit of fire into the gasoline.

sent 1
sent 0.3
sent 0.5

Yeah, now i kinda feel bad for begging like a gay cunt.

>XRP by the end of this month/july.

Why do you think XRP will go up by that time?

wow the madman actually did it.

It's my birthday. I'll do what I want.

My ID for polo minus most everything. still my fucking birthday.

Thank you, man. I promise not to post begging shit next week.

the birthday kid is giving presents. Fucked up. Post your eth address, I fix this shit.

I fucked up and still posted too much ID

0x88841ee44f171439dba17a8e8fd466813d63e311

Post yours and I'll do swaps

Are you giving free ETH?

0x129d5160360e2ebb8cff859705c04465daa471a1

IS IT CHRISTMAS TODAY.

dude, i legit just sent you 1 ltc

God I love Veeky Forums.

I will share some of my gains with some anons too when I can afford a lambo.

sent and dont ever give presents to non-birthday kids on your birthday again.
0x74b572c010830324812ace82a26724ad4f5aa14e

keep dreaming

I just saw it, God bless user.

What the actual fuck is going on.

I went double long on LTC knowing it was going big. I didn't expect it to go this quick.

0xCc2dBF02BD317684603C4BdB0eea53C13f2f80BF
^Trying to ride ETH Wave

But in all honesty, actually insanely kind that you did send some ltc to a stranger,
Respect dude.

0x39c003392E5FD1e8F75EB6C2c5F966e3e38FF1A6

ETH address??

Awh man I could really do with even 0.5 LTC. I've only got 0.5 now so you could double my fortune!

LL5Nu6d2HshkHchWjMtenz52LwWBbFL8WD

0x6fa72b3a69f50de03e986e1843bbda87ed5f202e

Happy money making user.

still pending tho

Hey OP, can I interest you in a novel currency that is guaranteed to make you bank? Surely this will make up for your loss in the hack. This fantastic and magical currency is called Byteball. I'm sure you've never heard of it, (((they))) want to keep it to themselves. Features include a DAG instead of a blockchain, a fully anonymous p2p tied currency, extremely easy and normie-friendly wallet, including various "oracle" bots (which obtain data about sports and flight cancellation right now, enabling contractual betting) and conditional payments, free money from proving you have a BTC wallet and how much you have in there, and more.

If you found this information useful, please donate :^)
LTC: LenmwtNpZeXZAmrnhXtzn4vnj5qAoCDzxS
ETH: 0x0400B3c5Bc83256E350D1F0Ddf45eC2a4341A7Da

hi guys, I live in germanistan and I am very poor. I will kill some mudslimes for LTC. thank xD
Li1MCGgcS2jvrzdXiWpCtfQuYyzNs4ZmHV

i just shat myself a bit but then double checked
Def right deposit address.

What address did you send me, ETH or LTC? Cause i dont hold eth at the moment

sent cause i know thats an ltc address

happy bday jeffrey! ordered my first Litecoin today. really excited about it. and gratulations to your tradíng achievements.

sorry but i have to mooch if possible

LU8xsSdvvVDzx66gQdJQCPLDwr5tDxo9gM

thank you sir & keep enjoying the good life

Congratulations, happy birthday!

So how much have you made from cryptos since 2016 ? only 60k ?

well, I asked you for your eth adress so I hope that address is actually an ETH address

Should I hold on to my BAT?

youtube.com/watch?v=jJvnWKkPu58

(Considered it and feel like a dick now)

LcLhKj17THEh53XwyLouXFAhsUEqJZoWV1

But seriously, happy birthday to us.

It's def my ETH address, no doubt

it's peaked and dipped. At the peak of of may this year it was 90k USD. It dipped as low 60k. Im not sure right now because i actually cashed out nearly 10k

then today im back up another 10k usd. Im kinda losing track.

At the absolute bottom this year it was 5k USD, absolute peak 90k USD

And next year at this time you're going to be mad you didn't buy SWT.

Happy Birthday, Jeffery.

Please be my Santaclaus?

Just a small amount man, I dont need much. Just to wet my back.

LMQ3PEzmCpGVe6dej6tSARzpKjfXh2egHW

user why do you say XRP will moon soon? according to what? I just want some solid advice before buying XRP.

Thank you.

Thanks for answering my questions birthday dude. Gonna diversify my portfolio with these and hodl like a motherfucker.

Here's my address, who knows, hopefully I'll give you a present a year from now. Hope you have a great birthday mate.
LYG8tjjGvdXrVfKkZLRctVKLqPHzvUMUss

If you're real and not taking the piss, maybe check your email for confirmation?

Pic related is my really real ETH address on polo

Oh one last question mate, what's the go with aussie tax in regards to this shit? heard you can spend up to 10k without having to pay CGT or something?

No one ever gives me shit.

Pls some LTC

I hate the numbers meme, but dubs man.
DUBS

LMQ3PEzmCpGVe6dej6tSARzpKjfXh2egHW

There's a lot of FUD around XRP because "muh bank coin".

It's not a currency for us. It's a tool for a multi-multi--trillion dollar industry that needs to save money anyway it can.
It's a real business that employs 150+ people

it's doesnt rely on ICO, or twitter, or even selling its own token. XRP has a real user in a big boy industry and its in the best interest of both that it increases in value.

It will go $1 plus this year. I hold 120,000 and have an open long postion in another 100k so my money is here my mouth is.

Buy XRP long term

sent dubs man

dont be sad man

You're awesome man! Really appreciate it! What now? HODL for ever?

Hi Jeffrey, how many of them sweet, sweet beans you holding?

just buy it you fucking faggot

I HAVE HAD YOU FILTERED FOR MONTHS BEANBOY
HOW DID YOU GET IN MY THREAD!!!

not sure why polonix is taking so long, confirmed the trx half an hour ago.

Have a blast man!

I'll drink my grolsch to you! after posting this

All this time in this thread i still find it amusing no one spelt my name right

except this guy That's ok though, im still in good spirits

I opened my can of beer saying " happy BD Jeffery!"

One of the sweetest lagers ever!
Thanks again dude.

If you hate LTC, you have my wallet...

Happy birthday buddy

I'll drink with you in hell beanboy

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuck it nevermind I will trade the LTC for XRP ignore this message.

I'll write down your eth address for next year's present.

Send eth pls

0x8d47467ea60c0d3c7c0f66a91c876a5e549e5f50

It's 1am, im going to bed.

Pce Veeky Forums

maybe when U wake up the transaction finally is done

Oh before i crash, i feel one thing was over looked

MONERO

I talked a lot about ltc and xrp

XMR is another long. Believe.

Good night sweet prince.

good night :-*

Wow cuck

kekd

don't forget that you can also get refunded for your extrabalances. Ie, anything you paid more than the factor 1.00 during the DAO ICO, can be entirely refunded.

If you just found out you have 100 more ETH, tip pls bf6e574465118d86d7d3d1e273ce44077c4e2894

0xbf6e574465118d86d7d3d1e273ce44077c4e2894 for the ease

The same thing happened to me except on a much lower scale. I had 400 dollars in my savings and I lost 320 of it. I thought I was gonna get rich but I ate shit too. It doesn't sound like a lot, but it was at the time. It actually got me up and out of my house and working jobs and developing real life skills (especially social skills). I'm happy for you birthday user

also pls gibe LTC pls
LVardsXDcUndnXei9Jv3PQ7AskmRrVHkun