Alright Veeky Forums so for those who aren't aware the Jews at Bancorp have decided to cuck us out of our ICO profits...

Alright Veeky Forums so for those who aren't aware the Jews at Bancorp have decided to cuck us out of our ICO profits by offering Bancor for an initial price of 0.01 eth through their smart contract releasing next Monday.

As more and more people use the contract to buy BNT the price will go up. I propose a plan:

What if we try to artificially inflate the price of BNT by buying it up on the smart contract and subsequently selling it back or selling it on exchange? If we do this and keep rinsing and repeating can we drive the value up?

How long until we can get our 5x ICO price?

thats always how it was supposed to function. This is not a pump and dump coin its a pump pump pump pup coin.
L2 invest and actually fucking read whitepapers you huge faggot. 7k bnt And Ill simply hold and let you faggots sell into a loss

>How long until we can get our 5x ICO price?
After 20 million+ more bancors are created

>Hey anons! Let's play right into the jews hand

Every single time.

I still find it extremely hard to believe a jew is going to pay you $3.75 for something worth $2.50 that they already sold you.

>he didn't read the white paper

personally i was wondering how the interaction between the smart contract and the exchanges would function

arbitrage trading. google it.

>thinking whitepapers are 100% fact
does their whitepaper explain how inflated their ICO is? And they're doing even more funding on Monday??

Does anyone think to ask why this is necessary? Or more importantly what this does to the value of your investment?

jews in full control of market price

nice endgame

bancor is gonna sink as soon as it hits the exchanges. it'll stay at bottom low for quite a while then hopefully if its tech gets adopted it will finally moon.

And what is your reasoning for this?

Red Pill me on Bancor. Is this the next 100x coin?

>tech gets adopted
bancor's tech is absurd

They're great at business proposals and fundraising, but just read what they're trying to do... it doesn't make technological sense.

Altcoins aren't going to be around forever. Once regulation hits altcoins will be heavily taxed (on their fiat backed value) by gov. Therefore, only serious/legitimate startups will issue ICOs, as opposed to get rich quick scams that make this wild west world we're living in today a reality.

bancor found a way to make themselves very wealthy, very quickly. and their longevity should be a major concern for any serious investor who understands how the ethereum platform works and how disparate blockchains will work.

Whales gonna buy all the BNTs left from Bancor on Monday within a min. Will pretty much just be ICO Pt. 2. Will be lucky if you buy any BNTs at ICO price on Mon.

>has no clue what Bancor is/does

what are you even saying...literally nothing you just typed bears even a semblance of coherent thought.

ok because eventually who's going to pay $20 for it throught smart contract, when they could buy it for $10 on exchange and sell it for $20 on smart contract?

arbitrage will prevent any sort of play like this from occuring.

at least you tried

>doesn't understand Bancor whitepaper
>tech is absurd!

this is literally the most obvious buy of 2017.

>this is literally the most obvious buy of 2017
lol by all means, proceed...

I'm not going to spoonfeed you, you clueless fucking NEET.

Proof?

cope harder

>Another criticism of Bancor’s approach is that it is a highly leveraged play (some may even compare it to a “pyramid scheme”), given that the reserve ratio is significantly less than 100 percent and success is dependent on currencies and economies built on top of Bancor, which in turn face their own risks. This means that while rewards may be high, losses may be very high as well.

>Another set of risk factors come from the ICO itself. Bancor’s newly issued smart token (BNT) must generate significant liquidity to create the needed market dynamics that would make Bancor the reserve protocol of choice for smart tokens. However, most of the ICO buyers are pure financial investors who do not intend to launch their own cryptocurrencies. That means someone else must now put their trust in Bancor and launch their platform on top of it – back to square one.

>the success of Bancor relies on the platform being successful

oh wow really????

Will we need to use a proxy if buying btc from the United States on Monday? I heard Americans are not allowed to buy.

Lol it's certainly going to be profitable for some people - maybe even for the ICO people, however the underlying premise is flawed. Most of the value of their token is based on other shitcoins and you know what's going to happen to those. It's vulnerable to fluctuations and you know that's only going to increase in intensity as this year moves forward. Their special use case isn't sufficient to prevent other coins from naturally evolving the function they're claiming.
Also not to point it out but there are a lot of network irregularities which their programmers don't seem to have foreseen.

This is a gamble you NEETs have engaged in on the basis of hype and claiming to spot something in a white paper that's full of vagueness.

I hope you make money on it but please SHUT THE FUCK up with the...

>doesn't understand Bancor whitepaper

...nonsense - you'll probably make money on this however don't pretend you're smart without demonstrating any actual understanding.

>most of the value of their token is based on other shitcoins

yes, that is the entire premise of the network.

please explain how other coins could "naturally evolve" to solve the problem of liquidity?

this is crypto. of course there is going to be volatility, that's hardly an argument against Bancor specifically. unlike any other ICO, this one is practically impossible to lose money on (given the buy wall at ICO price).

you don't actually have anything meaningful to say. you are taking some sort of weirdly condescending middle ground.

if you actually understand the whitepaper, you would realise that it is one of very few projects that has a genuine use case from day 1. coupled with the fact that the scope of it is fucking immense, I don't see how you could possibly advocate not investing in it.

Just try to get a lil profit on your ICO investment from the first few hours hype when this hit exchanges then get the fuck away from this scam coin in all honesty. It'll moon eventually if its successful (which it probably will be seeing how much you retards paid them in the ICO) but compared to everything else in the crypto scene its a waste of time you'll make better profit elsewhere, just my opinion

Nobanc shilling reaching max levels, lel goodluck buying bancor under $1000

So you think it will be successful, yet you call it a scam coin. Are you people mentally retarded?

>scam coin
>will probably be successful

???

I literally don't get where this dump fud comes from, have you guys not looked at the ico address? Have you not seen how much money failed to get into the ico? How much more has become interested due to fomo since monday?

This. It'll shoot up like crazy - then drop and maybe go up again at some point or another. It definitely means something when they've raised more than any other crypto to date.

He just missed the ico now wants to spread all the fud he can. Happens every time.

>I don't see how you could possibly advocate not investing in it.

I did - but I took it as a gamble to make money off of purely on the hype.

If I really had faith in it as an idea - I'd hold onto it for a few years.

Are you planning on holding that long?

yes. this is definitely one of my long term holds.

there are plenty of other ICOs/shitcoins to flip for an overnight 5-10x. this is not one of them.

I guess I should of used the word 'adopted' instead, thought my point was pretty obvious regardless.

I entered the ICO and own a small amount of BNT too, although I did it before they broke their ToS and extended it 3 whole hours more to milk as much money as they could so I consider myself a little less retarded than most of you, I was simply just saying my opinion in the 1st post.

I just know I'll make money off of it in the short term - I'll keep some to see what happens in the medium term however I don't have any certainty about it in the long term so I'd prefer money I can guarantee.

Who knows - maybe this will change your life and I'd be happy for you if it did - but you can at least be nice about it we're all making easy money at the moment.

haha fair enough.

>Being this retarded

Where will it be for sale? How and when can I buy some?

Sunshine

Bancor will be instrumental in ETHs downfall.

Yep, i keep telling people that the effective window was at about 10 minutes.
Because i sent tx 2s. after start and it took more than 1.5h and guy who sent 10 min. after me didn't get in.

DO YOU SEE THIS SHIT?

wait for the dip nobancs. ah just wait for it to dip. hmm dip already . okay please DIP! DIPPP FUCK FUCK FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE