SWT TO THE MOON

>SWT platform works
>People tweeting successful deals
>Recently dipped, prime for rebound

The revolution begins - SWT is the essence of crypto, its all 1 to 1 transactions, no middleman in craigslist fashion. Simple and effective.

get rekt pajeet scammers
get rekt pajeet fudders
get rekt jew fudders

BTFO
BFTO

SWT way undervalued, just buy and hold and enjoy the rise

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/presentation/d/1DmrmXUZ-tv_1M2qGU6hrCPblOlB808eKw15hsNPdrrw/edit#slide=id.g1b9dd54841_0_1
press.swarm.city/swarm-city-boardwalk-overview-9a362f19411f
swarm.city/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GET REKT

So this essentially cuts out the fucking uber fags. I just heard an NPR show where some dude was bitching that Uber shut him out of business right after he bought a car to use for uber.

This coin will never be Uber
This coin will never be Craigslist
You are pajeet
>Thank you come again

DIRTY LITTLE JEW

I guess you just don't want to be rich if you don't buy when it's still this low

Uber and Lyft are eating each other alive and taking their drivers and customers down with them. SWT to the rescue!

Nice line, did you get it out of the Akhmanan's shill manual?

SWT FUDDERS GET REKT

THE PLATFORM WORKS

SWT TO THE MOON

Turn caps lock off shill.

YOU MAD?

YOU FUDDERS FUDDED THIS SHIT FOR AGES

ALL THAT ENERGY DOWN THE TUBES....

.....HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAH

sooooo mad

Please don't have an aneurysm pajeet. I still need tech support for my microwave.

No

priced in

Get rekt you fudding jew scammers

REKT

you hope people will still use fiat...WRONG

Crypto is spreading and getting bigger with each day

your day of reckoning is coming fast

>Get rekt you fudding jew scammers

>We pajeets are the only scammer

>BUY SWT!!!

Ahahaha here he comes again.

This guy has been fudding for (at least) 3 days straight on this. Aren't you going to post your overused screenshot? Tosspot.

FANTASTIC that SWT is actually being used in the real world already. This is only supposed to be the MVP release! A test of the under-the-bonnet fundamentals with a single hashtag. (#pioneer).

When they open them all up, this is going to get fucking huge. Like everyone else I sold the news and have just bought back in, this will be one of my top 4 long-term pet projects.

The fact people are actually using it with the currently shit UI (to be improved now they've got the base platform out), and no marketing (for when It's actually ready for widespread use) is amazing. Remember this will be SO much more than just fucking uber.

I'll post a few links to their presentation and shiz so people don't fall for this faggot's bile. Do some research and judge for yourself just how much fucking usage potential this has among hipsters and normies (of which there are a LOT).

Business Presentation (From before the release): docs.google.com/presentation/d/1DmrmXUZ-tv_1M2qGU6hrCPblOlB808eKw15hsNPdrrw/edit#slide=id.g1b9dd54841_0_1

Boardwalk Overview (Base platform): press.swarm.city/swarm-city-boardwalk-overview-9a362f19411f

#first
#cryptosavage

>Dirty Jews attempting divide and conquer
>Still trying to get us to use fiat
>Not working
>Get rekt

Heads up:

Your coin will never beat Uber. Your coin will never beat Craigslist. You are scum and your coin is useless.

This child thinks a project with an actual working product (even in Alpha!) that has HUGE potential use is a "pajeet" scam.

Even though they have Commerce, Legal/Insurance, Blockchain, and ETH advisors on their board, exactly what they need.

And yes, that is VITALIK'S DAD there. SWT utilises Smart Contracts for the token and rep system so that's probably his bit.

so mad

hahahahahahaha

get rekt

You guys keep posting the same info. Please, you're going to have to shill harder.

Such a dedicated fudder. Keep it up mate, hammering it this hard tells the whole story. Whereas there's actual evidence of it's usage, literally two days of the base platform release.

For those too lazy, see pic related for a slide from the presentation, explaining how the Hashtag (business) ownership system works. Bear in mind this is a LOT more than just ridesharing, this can be used for ANYTHING.

>The goyim are actually starting to move off of Fiat
>Better post shitty pajeet memes

>-5.69%

Yes works very well

>buy my bags lads

Yeah, I will because I love to watch your shitcoin burn to the ground. I will NEVER own this garbage.You guys are extremely desperate firing back at every single person that opposes you.

Why are you guys so insecure if this is, in fact, a good product?

>Please drop further so I can buy in
>Please drop further
>Please

And you've posted the same screenshot where you painstakingly capped someone's reply and used it in threads every day for 3 days straight, included two threads at the same time for boardwalk's release.

Try even harder, you're having the opposite effect. Stay butthurt faggot!

This slide goes over why they're not making a base "app" themselves, no need. Rather than having an app that tries to do everything, they've provided the base platform and left it open for business owners to customise the UI to fit the service they're selling.

It's also open for devs to code / use plug-ins to provide a fancier UI on top also, there will likely even be mini-hashtag businesses offering this very service.

>Asks why so insecure
>Been fudding for days
>Spams threads
>has 8 posts in this thread already

hahaha get rekt you obsessed fudder. Thanks for help bumping this thread to the top of biz though, lots of great exposure for SWT

Its obvious SWT is not a scam, its real, and its already being used

get rekt you fuck, we're moving off of fiat and theres nothing you can do about it

This is literally what your coin looks like on the market. It speaks for itself.

>Thinking market-data predicts the future.

>I cant attack it on a basis of being a scam
>Cant attack it on basis of being a shitty concept
>It's already being used
>I can only attack it by taking a screenshot of its biggest dip

Get rekt fudder

thanks for the bump

SWT to slow rise

Send me a download link for your app?

Hmm, wait. I've got a feeling there isn't one.

Yes everyone's SO insecure about it ACTUALLY BEING USED already, despite their essentially being an alpha release.

Anyways last slide I can be arsed to post. This addresses the "muh drivers will be unvetted, what's to stop a girl getting stabbed and raped".

Of course it's the hashtag owner's job to vet who they want to allow services through their "business", and to follow the correct licensing and legal structure of whatever they're offering. SWT provides them the easy platform to set their business up and get it rolling.

Ya know, just like taxi drivers already have independent licenses, and there's already real-world warnings not to get into unlicensed and unbranded taxis. Same with doormen who work security and are independently licensed, not by the venue they work at.

Sure someone else will create a #dodgyrides service with completely unlicensed and unvetted people, and therefore that one will have a shit rating so no-one will use it, and instead make use of the legit #needaride one, that's the point of the reputation system.

Stay mad poorfag, this is going to skyrocket once it hits the normie sphere after the full release, with proper UI to hide the crypto bullshit.

Don't pull the "muh buying SWT tokens", as normies already buy Pokémon Dust and fuck knows how many virtual currencies already.

Soon

I can tell by the paragraphs you're typing to me that you're obviously compensating for something.

You're obviously a pissed off dev of a shitcoin. I would be frustrated too if someone was calling me out on me pajeet-grade scam.

Its an open platform so other devs can build apps for it

Get rekt

I think this fudder is an Uber employee. SWT makes him nervous.

>Clearly projecting
>Was bulled in school
>Explains why he fuds such a promising coin and project
>Explains why he wants people to stay on fiat
>Also a dirty Jew

Hey I found a GIF of you in school, you dirty little Fudder!
Hahahahaha

>Open platform
>Someone else can do the work

Call me in a year when your PoS garbage is at 1 sat so I can buy it and sell it back to you.

>Clearly a cuckold that want to stay a slave
>Loves his fiat
>Probably raising another man's child

get rekt you Low T cuck

I'm on Veeky Forums and you assume I don't own crypto for some reason. I only hold coins with solid dev teams and unambiguous roadmaps.

>SWT will be craigslist
>SWT is Uber/Lyft too
>SWT is also hairdryer???

>I-I hold good coins, I swear
>I-I'm not a dirty jew
>I-I'm not a cuck

>Low T confirmed
>Jew confirmed
>Loves his fiat confirmed

Get rekt

>every single person

Just (you), you mean. It's you creating all those fud threads you fucking jew. Same capped screenshot every time.

Seriously all this fud from ONE guy tells a lot.

Sure I'd love this to go big because I see the potential in it. Whereas you apparently "don't care" and will "never own it", yet you sit here for over 3 days straight spamming the same fud threads over and over.

That's a lot of work there for someone who apparently doesn't give a shite. Just what are your motives, other than being a fucking jew who's desperately trying to SHUT IT DOWN!

"I only hold coins with solid dev teams and unambiguous roadmaps. "

>PLEASE I'M NOT A DIRTY JEW
>PLEASE, PLEASE user LISTEN TO ME
>I'M NOT A LYING SCUMBAG
>I HOPE THE GOYIM DONT FIND OUT

My motives:

1. Get you pajeets off of Veeky Forums
2. Save other anons from buying your bags
3. Helping to create a no-shill zone
4. Trolling some faggot devs with a bad idea

>I'm fudding with good intent honestly
>I'm not a kike
>Really anons, I have good intentions
>I have no ulterior motives for constantly fudding a coin
>Anyone who disagrees with me is a pajeet! Yeah, that meme will surely work

As I said in your OTHER thread, that just (you) makes. Do I fucking sound American you twatbag?

>Posts a billion threads and fuds as hard as he can, accuses others of "compensating for something".

It IS you making all those "ZOMG ETH IS A SCAM" threads too isn't it? Ya know, the one with the spider in the screenshot that you've used like 2000 times already. Easy to tell since you're barely literate and can only repeat the words "scam" and "pajeet", with no other proof whatsoever.

Send me a link to download your app and I'll admit I'm wrong.

Fail to provide one and you guys admit you're lying faggots.

Go.

Wow two friends arranged a rickshaw ride, LARPed it on Swarm City, then posted a screenshot in a desperate attempt to pump SWT. Nice try, Pajeet, but you'll be holding those bags for a while.

It's still in alpha you dumb shit.

>Knows theres no app
>Ignores website address
swarm.city/
>Doesn't realize that his constant fudding is helping to bump the thread and inform people that SWT is working as intended

LMAO, get rekt

Already addressed the "Muh app" comments. They've covered this with storefronts.

A single app that tries to do EVERYTHING would be fucking stupid. Allowing UI's to be created by owners SPECIFIC to their business is smarter, with their own branding etc.

Yonks ago the company responsible for the train data in my country released the data for public use. Did they make an app? No. Did they need to? No. They released the data and the PLATFORM/API, and now there's 12+ apps made by devs that plug-in and use every aspect of it from different angles, (analysis, scheduling, journey planning real-time displays etc).

And that was just for fucking trains. SWT can be for everything.

Keep posting your Pajeet pics mate, I'm sure you've amassed a folder full just for this.

If your app isn't developed, then you have nothing.

Alpha is meaningless. Come back and shill when this piece of shit actually does something other than plummet in price.

Lel, this is all he's got

You suck dirty jew

People are already using it, you have nothing on Swarm

People just end your suffering and kys

oh and thanks for the thread bump

How many more threads are you going to make, pajeet?

>Another member of the JDIF
>Gotta keep these people on fiat