What can Veeky Forums tell me about the Tatars?

What can Veeky Forums tell me about the Tatars?

Other urls found in this thread:

redice.tv/news/scythian-warriors-show-genetic-blending-between-europeans-and-asians
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do you want to know?

They made a pretty good sauce that goes well with fish.

idk some fucking horse people or something

Orcs who mixed race with indo Europeans and adopted their culture.

Northern Asia was named after them at some point, but the name fell out of use after the Russian conquest.

ironically, pretty chill people that don't cause trouble in any country they are in, after they dropped their horde phase.

That applies to 100% of Europeans too except Sardinians because they didn't mix with Indo-Europeans and Finns because they were Elves.

They were the first muslims in Finland

That's because they just referred to all the various asiatic groups in central and northern asia as tatars.

You mean the Finnish population was the first to convert? The fins have been Tatar half breeds for generations.

ebin mene

Also the only ones to integrate

Did they? I thought they fucked off once the russian tzardom collapsed.

My grandma is Crimean tatar. Blue eyed, pale skin, used to have a golden hair when she was younger. Is this the typical look of a tatar?

Also, i have the same looks. Am i a slavic rapebaby?

See? You didn't even know they're here. There's a bunch of them, mostly concentrated in old Russian garrison towns like Helsinki and Hämeenlinna

The ruling class in Turkic countries most often didn't resemble the population they ruled, though they had a considerable influence on the culture. Which is why you have Turkic people ranging from resembling Mongolians to Slavs.

WE

He was supposed to be a top line forward to replace Zetterberg or Datsyuk as they've aged but it appears that he's just not up to the task. Wings honestly would benefit from trading him now while he's still seen as potentially filling that role on a better team.

>replace Zetterberg or Datsyuk

Surely you jest, there was no way Tatar was ever going to be that fucking good

People said the same thing about Datsyuk replacing Fedorov. That worked out. I meant more in that he would fulfill the role of team leader and high skilled 1st line forward than completely taking over his role and being the same quality.

You a wings fan m8?

[spoiler]How do you feel that we stole Babcock from you[/spoiler]

Yeah, Babcock's overrated. He just bumbles around to whatever team he thinks will end up successful next and reaps the benefits. Better coach than Blashill though. I wish Vigneault was our coach

also have this, I made it the other day for that Villain thread lol

rough year for the wings, hoping in the next couple years our farm system kicks some1 out who aint total trash

We have some decent players (Athanasiu, Larkin, and Mantha for example) it's just we aren't filling roles that we need and we're trading people who would've been beneficial to us. I know Vanek was only signed to a year but I would've taken the chance on signing him to an extension, and we are clearly lacking size and depth in our defense, trading Smith was a really boneheaded move considering he's only gotten better every year and is one of the only guys that will stick up for our goalies and small guys when they get fucking roughed up every game. We're taking chances with all of these Medium-low draft picks instead of getting stability with undervalued players who have experience. Farm systems only give you so much, you have to pick up the rest from other teams and free agency. Also we fucked up the goalie situation and didn't trade either of them when they were worth a fuckton so now both Mrazek and Howard are worthless to other teams.

Crimean Tartars took hundreds of thousands slavic slaves during XVI-XVII centuries, so yes, you mos probably are

Who converted them to Islam?

They were Germans?

they're beautiful

They're turks mixed with slavs and have some ancient scythian admixture from 200 years ago.

Honestly, fuck them. I hope they get bred out of existence.

> Crimean Tartars took hundreds of thousands slavic slaves during XVI-XVII centuries

True, but a lot of steppe tribes are described as originally caucasian.

The Cumans for example, the most powerful confederation in the high middle ages until the Mongols came, are described as being light haired white people by basically every primary source about them.

I'm not a fan of their sauce

nice peoole, snappy dressers, great card players.

Many northern turkic tribes are probably the result of race-mixing between Aryan steppe tribes and Eastern Asians. Cumans, Tatars, Bashkirs, etc.

redice.tv/news/scythian-warriors-show-genetic-blending-between-europeans-and-asians

An Uzbek once told me "where there is Tatar, there is trouble" based on that axiom they're probably pretty shit people.