Mosul Antiquity Museum: 'They Destroyed Everything'

Theism confirmed for cancer.

>Cameramen were granted rare access into the antiquities museum in Mosul, Iraq, after forces retook the building from the Islamic State group on Tuesday. Hundreds of rare books and manuscripts have been reduced to ash, the Associated Press reported.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhuXLpi4Ng0

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150702-ISIS-Palmyra-destruction-salafism-sunni-shiite-sufi-Islamic-State/
youtube.com/watch?v=d5kpXhq5nHM
youtube.com/watch?v=vRYE85AgiYo
stateofmind13.com/2014/01/04/lebanon-loses-78000-books-to-terrorism-tripolis-infamous-al-saeh-library-burned/
youtu.be/zuljuu6uqqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I cri.
Very little gets me angry, but man, let me tell you. I AM
A N G E R Y

THAT FACT THAT YOU USE "ISIL'S" DESTRUCTION AS AN EXCUSE TO DERIDE THEISM, IS NONSENSICAL.

YOU ARE EITHER RADICALLY IGNORANT AND IDIOTIC, OR ARE A NOT PARTICULARLY SMART ZIONIST.

GO AWAY.

You mean Islam, not theism in general.

>theism
Mudslime apologist

Atheism confirmed for cancer.

>Millions of people died by atheistic communism

"ISIL" IS NOT A MUSLIM ORGANIZATION, BUT A ZIONIST ONE.

>Adolf Hitler
>TJ Kirk
top laffs

Sorry, it is theism no matter how much you want to deny it. If retarded evangelical christians took control of Mosul they would have done the same thing.

>all historical relics are pagan idolatry and must be destroyed

>modern pagan idolatry is ok though

ISIS is just pol if the west was more unstable.

>Theism confirmed for cancer.

I think you mean iconoclasm.

Disgusting Godcucks.

>Abrahamics

>9fag watermark

Evidence?

You find them all at Jobasha's Rare Books! Best place to find heretical things, no?

It is proved by the race of Dwarves.

Fuck I am playing this game and trying to steal the Progress of Truth off him.

I'm a Christian but there is literally nothing wrong with this

>muh worthless pagan shrines

Why must you steal from Jobasha? Khajiit has done nothing to deserve this.

Jobasha believes that all things have some worth, and these ((rare)) manuscripts could be worth many of the septims, no?

Not history

Khajiit are literally made to be slaves to superior Dunmer.

This. Did you guys care about the museum before you heard?

Most of the shrines destroyed by ISIS are Islamic shrines: news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150702-ISIS-Palmyra-destruction-salafism-sunni-shiite-sufi-Islamic-State/

Well, lets look at the facts. Mosul museum is created in 1952 by a theistic government. It survives unmolested for 65 years until a radicalist group formed in 2013. So, yes, a theistic group destroyed the museum, but it was a theistic government that created it in the first place.

>woorthless

They were valued at £250 million.

Iraq was secular, bro.

Smuggling of historical artifacts is actually ISIS' second largest source of income after oil trade.

My grandmother was an assistant Professor of Archeology at the University of Mosul in the 70s. She has the most amazing photographs of the collection they had there. Lots of Sumerian stuff, really the earliest known traces of Human civilisation.

That's the exact same thing as asking if you would care if a family on your street got murdered but you never knew them

Saddam Hussein literally declared a Jihad against Western powers faggot. Stop being a mouth breathing retard, and shut the fuck up.

Yeah because some acts are considered a crime because enough people cared about it right? Mudshit levels of intelligence and reasoning there my christian friend.

steal it from the secret temple library instead

He also forced someone to write a quran with his own blood (which is haram but still)

He's was a cynical power broker and had no problem at all co-opting the language of religion if it served his ends. This kind of corruption of religion is precisely why the west has separated church and state. Not to protect the state, but to protect religion from being just one more tool of the ruler.

And?

can we end this meme that regimes dominated by cults of personality are 'secular'? in every way that matters for civil rights, dictatorships are theocracies.

wow did not expect this; I am a huge morrowfag

10/10

Theism, fundamentalism, Abrahamism, Zionism, cronyism, and freemasonry.

Islamic theism is still theism, a particularly virulent strand as well but all theism is a cancer.

Damn, that's a good one. Who is that guy?

>and a collection of rare Islamic and pre-Islamic texts.
I have hard time believing the most valuable objects weren't moved out in time before ISIS took over the city and also some of the statues if not all of them were replicas.
But if the footage of their large scale covert ops from back in 2012 is an indication of anything then the museum might not had enough time along with the incompetence of the Iraqi authorities.
You would think they would've prepared for this.

How does theism play a role in destruction caused by devil worshipers?

Thank goodness for religion!

I refuse to believe any of you god posters are actually being serious.

unironically i think he is right

It started off as a joke but a few retards took it seriously

I used to post those

>yfw God exists

Threads

A comedian.

youtube.com/watch?v=d5kpXhq5nHM
youtube.com/watch?v=vRYE85AgiYo

Cultural derichment.

They were all documented and written down right? right? RIGHT?

>Only Muslims do iconoclasm

This, jihad is just the usual Arabic term for war.

>1524

It means struggle, its almost identical to the German Kampf in how that can be war, struggle or fight.

Harb is war.

>CURRENT YEAR

The same thing happened some time ago in Lebanon when a bookstore was burned.

stateofmind13.com/2014/01/04/lebanon-loses-78000-books-to-terrorism-tripolis-infamous-al-saeh-library-burned/

In the Ala Minhaj Nubuwwah video IS is shown destroying Shi'a mosques with books found inside that they considered heretical including texts on sorcery. Really all sides have used the antiquities trade to finance their forces, IS just takes things a step further and destroys some of the stuff. Probably because of being pissed off about being killed while the other sides would have nothing to gain from doing the same.

>Probably because of being pissed off about being killed while the other sides would have nothing to gain from doing the same.
That and it hikes up prices on the black market making it win-win for ISIS

Not as bad but still a potential for worse.

youtu.be/zuljuu6uqqc

European museums are next inshallah.

kys

I'm normally good at detecting sarcams but I can't this time

is he being facetious?

>Christians destroy temples and idols
>it's for the best, pagans are degenerate, God willed it
>Muslims destroy temples and idols
>OMG NO STOP

>how to blame Christianity for what Muslims do

Don't forget to also blame Christianity for everything atheists do with comments such as "infidels confirmed for cancer".

OP said theism is cancer, that includes when christcucks throw temper tantrums too.

Op is just a numale redditor cuck scared of criticizing muslims

>Theism confirmed for cancer.
You mean islam

>Cameramen were granted rare access into the antiquities museum in Mosul, Iraq, after forces retook the building from the Islamic State group on Tuesday. Hundreds of rare books and manuscripts have been reduced to ash, the Associated Press reported.

When?

May the elder gods of Sumer and their successor states strike them down.

I namely speak of mighty Baal, who controls the storms and Moloch, who hungers for children.

Tell me about it.

Oh please. Theism is so broad and general you might as well blame atheism at large for all the atrocities committed by Communist states, as opposed to the offical policies of a thoroughly secular state.

One is an actual moral framework, the other is a worldview that it depends on. Learn the difference.

Muslims destroy shrines of rival Muslim faiths all the time, it's not unique to ISIS. Muslims are a very contentious people

not even good bait. Try something less retarded next time

>We must prevent them from destroying the middle east by destroying the middle east

lmao wow I didn't know George Bush and Joe Biden posted on Veeky Forums.

Nobody here was defending Christian destruction of knowledge retard, everyone knows that what happened to the literature, art, and knowledge of antiquity was criminal.

>Hundreds of rare books and manuscripts have been reduced to ash

Same brutal rapists just different religions

euphoric

yes

>m-muh historical value!
Nothing wrong with this, fuck civcucks

Literally every single item in the museum plus every person and documen/piece of art/scientific investigation was or was produced by a theist until the enlightenment and then even the truly extreme majority until the late 20th century. Hmm

>people are turning the destruction of historical artifacts into another religious shitflinging contest where they pass the blame on eachother instead of contemplating the loss of such antiquities into the past
if this isn't proof humanities were a huge fucking mistake I don't know what is