What are some ways of making money online that aren't cryptocurrency

What are some ways of making money online that aren't cryptocurrency

Other urls found in this thread:

swag.bucks.com/p/register?rb=35208006
nest.testbirds.com/?t=67098ba8-310b-4017-b4bd-5542f6ece4c4#tester
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Farming gold on RuneScape

Are you too retarded to make money in a market where all you have to do is nothing to make money?

Become camwhore

legit freelance in programming/design/writing etc
'online business' like dropshipping, affiliate, seo, e-mail lists etc
investing like stocks, binary, forex, crypto etc
others like boosting in league, playing poker, scripting/botting in games etc

Those are basically the ones that can bring real money. A lot of shit lower than that will forever bring beermoney and i'm trying to move away from that.

Buy gold and silver and wait for the crash.
Invest in stocks and make some money and lose it all when it crashes, soon.
Fill out surveys
Online hookups, then after you fuck her, go through her purse
Write a sob story about how you are oppressed and have someone you know start a go fund me for you.
Make youtub videos talking about how white men are all racist and Trump is bad.

I love how it degenerated into a meme

>Online hookups, then after you fuck her, go through her purse

okay I lold

I make $180 a month through Swagbucks by just letting ads play in the background. I can give you a referral link if you want that makes us both money.

You can sign up on one of the big adult cam websites and then jack off/finger your butthole for gay men and get paid. Besides that, crypto is the only internet money now.

Selling pictures of yourself to German businessmen.

Please give it to me.

What is your trick? Have a bunch of phones? Cause my old swagbucks account never profited for me.

You guys just finished blowing each other?

I've made about $6K in the last year selling apps through amazon and google.

Find a way to buy large lots of products and join up for Fulfillment by Amazon and work for a secret see eye ayy cover company.

Here you go:

s.w.agbucks.com/p/register?rb=35208006

Remove the dots in the beginning of that link.

No, phones can only play the mobile apps and that only makes about 10 cents a day. All you need is a computer. Go to the watch section and click ncrave. Clear your cookies (but not Swagbucks' cookies - use an extension called Vanilla Cookie Manager for this) and play the one called All You Can Eat. This will play in the background forever and make up to $5 a day.

If you ever don't see All You Can Eat, clear your cookie.

Thanks user. Gonna try it out now.

Or become an expert in some field (crypto chart reading would be a good one) and teach online courses through a site like Skillshare and get paid for it.

Hmmm, doesn't seem to work as it keeps redirecting to the main page at swagbucks

Try this without the dots

swag.bucks.com/p/register?rb=35208006

I can't find this all you can eat shit anywhere, I have cleared all cookies multiple times and have tried using your extension, if I can get it to work I will sign up for another account using your ref

Occasionally it won't show up at first. Run the Discovery Playlist until you get about 3 SB then try refreshing the ncrave page/clearing other cookies. Make sure you whitelist *.swagbucks with vanilla cookie manager.

How do you scripts and not in games. Is there a guide for for python

If you're academically inclined you can make decent money writing essays for college students.

What's wrong slave, tired of Turking?

is there a marketplace where one can offer this service? writing essays was my favorite part of college.

Where?

this

I don't see discovery Playlist lmao

You don't see a TV icon?

Just try playing any ncrave until it credits. That should "unlock" the other ones for you.

Some require you to keep your mouse on the page, but all you can eat, discovery playlist, and happy hour do not.

I do, but under ncrave there's just a link to a sweepstakes listing site. And the discover one makes me click on shit for credits and there's no other videos to watch

You're on the ncrave page only right? Do you only see something called nGage? If clearing cookies doesn't work, try just doing that until it credits and that should unlock the other ones forever.

The only thing there is the "take a discovery break" offer. I did some Google searches and people on reddit for Swagbucks and there seems to be some issues across the board with watching

Start up a right-wing youtube politics channel.

Be sure to post a new video everyday featuring commentary on the latest "happenings", which these days are plentiful. Failing that you can just moan about "left-wing sjws being stupid" which is guaranteed to get you views.

Over time your popularity should increase along with your subscriber count, along with your ad revenue on youtube.

When you build up enough viewers, start a patreon so people can "help you find the redpill truth and blow those lefty cucks out", being sure to promote this on the end of all your videos. Some moron is guaranteed to fund you. That combined with your youtube ad revenue should allow you to live reasonably comfortably so long as you keep making videos.

Yeah, sometimes it can glitch out. If doing the discovery break and clearing your cookies doesn't work, you can try just earning Swagbucks another way and then coming back and seeing if it shows up. If not, it will probably show up tomorrow.

There are a bunch of free trial offers on Swagbucks as well as some profitable offers. For example, the Hulu offer pays you $25 to sign up for a $8 a month trial and you can just cancel it a week later. That's $17 in profit. If you do all the right ones you can make an easy $100 in a day. Just make sure you research other user's experience before you sign up for anything.

Fulfillment by Amazon is basically like passive money.

You take your $, buy a product, ship it to amazons warehouses. That's it. You can stop working completely and your store will still be operating and generating you money. You are literally just buying money. Pick things that sell quickly and you can start compounding you money at insane rates. The problem with crypto is risk, and knowing when to sell. You don't have to know a single thing to make money on Amazon.

Got kik? I got some advice for you

How do you get involved with this?

Literally cpalead.com

Be Ghost writer

I also would like to know user.

Well you just gotta know where to buy stuff, but that's the easy part. I only buy things that give at least 100% ROI, and it's almost riskless (aside from annoying returns). I actually dropped out of college when I started making money like this. I can make $300-$600 a day, which is more than I would be making after 3 years of school to become an actuarycuck. And this requires no degree.

If anyone is interested in exactly where I buy things, I don't want to reveal my source to the open public of Veeky Forums, but you can email me if you want, explain your story, etc

[email protected]

Op do you have discord

That's why people want something else too. Need more money to put into crypto

Not the guy you're replying to, but I might have hit you up. I'm sort of a college drop out (I don't really know what my plan is yet). And I am thinking more about entrepreneurship, quantitative finance, etc.

Emailed you, please don't let this be a meme

This.

My Youtube feed has been plagued with alt-right channels recently, nothing but "hurrr fuck sjws" and "hurrr fuck islam" in sight, and it's getting tons of views. Even the usual SJW content creators like Laci Green are moving over to the right because it's giving more views and ad revenue.

Once you get enough viewers set up a Patreon and watch some basement dwelling virgins fund your lifestyle. Lauren Southern makes 4k per month off Patreon and Jordan Peterson makes fucking 47k per month. Even making basic SJW Cringe Compilations will net you decent money.

but lauren southern has bigger tits than me :(

Good point. Being a woman makes it 2x easier, and being a not-ugly woman makes it 10x easier. Still, with enough determination you can pull it off.

On my Youtube feed I've been seeing videos where people would take anti-SJW or anti-Islam articles from some journalists, play text-to-speech voices reading the articles while playing some related pictures. This shit is getting hundreds of thousands of views despite it being effortless.

You can always exploit the hatred and fears of people to make some money :)

sorry it took so long to reply back, kik username is danielknugs, thanks!

stay salty nocoiner

How does Amazon profit off of this? I'm a bit confused.

Was it a meme?

Seems like they charge for shipping and storage.

Where do I sell my RS GP for Bitcoins?

So basically buy things in bulk @ low prices, send them to Amazon and they take care of the rest as you pay them for shipping and storage? Sounds really easy.

>buckets of free money for holding your "capital" in digital currency
>what are some ways to throw my money into the garbage?
you're in the wrong place

Probably playerauctions unless something new has come out

Some people are too poor to take advantage. Not everyone threw a bunch of money at the right coin at the right time. As far as day trading, most lose

What's stopping me from using a hundred proxies and a hundred RPis and making $500 dollars a day?

upwork

Time.

? But he said it runs forever. So after the initial setup, it'd just be free money, right?

I guess it might set off some red flags depositing money from all those accounts into the same paypal. Then again, they might not give a fuck as long as they're getting their cut.

As far as I know, nothing. In fact I think Swagbucks top earners do this. If there's "suspicious activity" all they will do is ip ban you from ncrave, but with proxies obviously that wouldn't matter. Swagbucks redeem into gift cards but there is a paypal gift card option. That means there wouldn't be anything linking your accounts together.

Well shit, I'm going to have to give it a try, then. I already have like 10 SBCs with Ubuntu installed lying around. If it actually works I could even write some scripts to automate the process.

I was just thinking that 100 proxies would run really slow unless you had the propper internet connection. But after you set it up, i guess you'd be earning free money according to what he said.

You mean streaming 100 video ads 24/7? Shouldn't be a problem. I can limit the bandwidth to each SBC and it'd probably still work fine even if the video barely plays. Most of these work on timers.

Hell, might be able to block the video completely and still get credit depending on how it's designed.

Good luck, and come back to Veeky Forums and tell us if it works. A google search shows that people have made swagbucks bots before that worked, so it might still be possible.

swagbucks wont load for me
what gives

The whole site won't load or something specific might load?

I think some parts of the site might be country restricted.

Hey, I wrote a PCH bot for what it's worth. Not that it matters, the thing's been running for like 2 years now with minimal maintenance and I still haven't won my $5,000 dollars a week for life sweepstakes.

the whole site

oh i just saw that its for five fucking countries
can i go about using a VPN?

Hmm, your numbers seem a little off. Got the "All You Can Eat" playlist to appear, it's 20 videos at 40 seconds per video for 3 points at 100 points per $1 USD. Running it 24/7 would be at most $3.24 USD per day.

Still, not bad if it can be reliably automated and the funds collected. Going to have to do some experimenting. If each RPi can handle 2-3 VMs running a lightweight Linux distro this could be a low cost operation to fund my crypto addiction. Just running 20 instances would be more than most wagecucks make in a year.

you guys have any good alternatives for swagbucks for the rest of the world?

Ah, they increased it from 15 videos to 20 videos. Still free money.

If you can make your bot use the Happy Hour ncrave, that one pays 8 cents for about ten minutes. It isn't always available and doesn't play forever though.

Interesting idea, I might do this. Do you reckon they would pay out on the same account running VM's, or would I have to make seperate accounts, and do they have to be identity verified? I used to runescape bot back when it wasn't as detectable, ran 10-40 instances at any given time.

Separate accounts and IPs. No identity verification necessary.

EarnHoney is an alternative but in my experience it's pretty shit.

Gonna try this out, and do you think they would ban for using proxies?

Yes. Just don't let them catch you. Also remember your proxy needs to be in one of the countries that Swagbucks allows (US, UK, Canada, India, couple others I think)

Might also want to look into dedicated IP VPNs, could be problems with shared IPs if other people on a VPN are using the same site.

I'd also like to know about this

I got an anonymous email address if you can help

Steal her purse then unplug her fridge and fucking leave

I emailed you.

How do you make a proxy or VPN not look like a VPN? All my research shows that Swagbucks has a ban on proxies.

You should be good if you aren't using some commonly used easy to find online proxy.

I play poker and I can tell u times are tough rite now especially if you just wanna start out. Its probably doable but if you succeed in it you'd probably succeed in anything else you'd put the same amount of effort in.

One last note: if you're using your computer and can go a tiny bit of babysitting, the best ncrave on Swagbucks is Telemundo Confeds. Pays 7 Swagbucks for 8:45 minutes. Requires you to restart it after it finishes though.

shit, i forgot about dropshipping threads. Veeky Forums really changed quickly and dramatically over a few months

You can get private proxies on various forums

GDPR

The next thing that will make your rich.

Create a YouTube channel full of "Top 10 ..." videos. People seem to like that sort of shit for some weird reason. You don't even have to come up with original content as you can steal it from elsewhere, and you can even use TTS if you don't want to waste time narrating it yourself.

Be a wage cuck.

I don't see a "all you can eat" under ncrave at all, just a bunch of other videos. Cleared cookies and whitelisted Swagbucks too.

scalping fiat currencies

Keep earning swagbucks for a bit. It took me about 20 for All You Can Eat to show up.

>top 10 cryptocurrencies

my god the bubble pop will come

I use slide joy on my Android phone. I actually got my first bitcoin using it. Like 0.1btc but they don't have bitcoin option anymore.

I get a few bucks a month at a minimum. It's not much but whatever.

Www.getslidejoy.com/r2/jZxYyQv_vtAG45fFIEglfA

Fuck that system. SB, Perk, & all those sites are horseshit.

testing android apps maybe.
I've used testbirds.com, made 50$ in the past 3 months. it usually takes a while for a test to appear, but they pay good for a couple hours of time.
if you'd join, please use my referal link:
nest.testbirds.com/?t=67098ba8-310b-4017-b4bd-5542f6ece4c4#tester