i think you meant to post
>tfw still not getting in on the crypto boom

diana agron is so fucking hot
i wanna lick her asshole

started crypto late april

I had $ 21 K
crypto gave me plus $ 6 K

Am I doing it right?

Why does crying make me so horny, maybe if I make enough money it will go away.

deja vu, every year there's an influx of newfriends crying about it

It sucks I guess but I wasn't even aware of it until recently so it's whatever. I'm guessing the ones that had a ton of coins and sold them for cheap must feel like shit

The boom is still happening. Trickle down crypto investing, after leaders moon the others try to replicate this with wannabe richies. This is now when you see low volume and non main exchange coins moon.

that's horrible margins. You should of made at least 5x the original amount if you started in late April.

research good 20mil-100mil market cap coins
buy into those
wait for coins to hit 200mil-1bil market cap

Can't hear you crying over the sound of my lambo poorfag!

I invested only half of my savings
I still learning how to crypto ...

Now I am trading only with my crypto gains

tfw you will be just in time and ready for quantum.

The massive gains are over for now.

I predict later this year shit will explode and go up to ridiculous prices. It might be a bubble the size of the dot come bubble.

No that is shit. Literally all you had to do is buy ETH for 5x gains

what should I be investing right now senpai?

guns and ammo food lube

No, because the boom just started. going to take about 15 years to miss out on the boom. I suggest you get out now and stay out, and poor, until then so you can know the feel.

The crypto boom is still happening user. Get in while you still can.

Personally I'm going for reddcoin and LTC for now, maybe monero, we'll see.

Also, this might sound stupid but it's true, if the majority of biz is shilling something, believe them.

Cant wait for the economy to bust, fiat currencies around the world to enter super inflation, so that my coins take over the world to the sweet found of a million kike bankers hitting the pavement after a 80 story drop.

I only have 31 dollars to my name, can coin be a good way of making money or should i get a job?

Do you realize there many altcoins out there waiting for their 10000%+ returns right?

We're not into the crypto boom yet, we're now into the tip of an iceberg

this, i'm broke too. is it worth putting a couple hundred bucks into crypto or do you only make any real gains with thousands of dollars in investments

Work to supply your crypto fund in case of losses.

Diversify.

More invested = more to gain/More to lose

the "crypto boom" is still happening
right now
at this very moment

It still has to boom faggot, there's not even a trillion marketcap.

not too late to get into LTC before it hits $200 by the end of the year

Am i the only person too scared to sleep?

>seeing the very early stages (thinking you missed out on the crypto boom

You're a poorfag and deserve to eternally remain a poorfag.

Doing poorly in terms of crypto gainz but doing spectacularly well in terms of normie gainz.

I started 6 May and invested 3.2k in total between 6 May and 28 May, including faggot ass BTM upcharges, I'm sitting at 20k

buy beans now wait for them to sprout next spring you'll be rich brah

You missed nothing. If you think 2k+ for a BTC is a lot wait until the tech tycoons actually start employing decentralized networks in their companies. If you have a single BTC by then you're set for life, so start hoarding them satoshis OP

Imagine being you right now, thinking you missed the boom, and then looking back on this retarded delusion 5 years from now, and then still thinking you missed the boom, then looking back another 5 years and still thinking you missed the boom, and then....

>this, i'm broke too. is it worth putting a couple hundred bucks into crypto or do you only make any real gains with thousands of dollars in investments

Why do people keep asking this? Obviously, your gains are going to be proportional to the amount you invest.

I think that hyperinflation may be the only way for boomers to get what they richly deserve, however there must be a way to get them out of their real-estate assets first.

Your gubmint checks now can't afford you a loaf of bread you say? Pension not worth anything now? That's what happens when you undermine your own young and turn the west into the third world.

Nigga don't blame an entire generation of people for the (((subterfuge))) of (((collectivist scum)))

White boomers are scum. All of them.

Im so glad I wasnt raised by boombers. I was lucky to be raised by the silent generation.

I agree with this.
The boomers didn't know any better and were purposely led astray by (((them))).

The jews knew exactly what they were doing, and they did it with extreme malice.

The jews cannot be forgiven for what they've done.

It's funny how all of us NEETs holding 1 BTC+ will be moguls in 10/20 years.

We are exactly that (10 to 20 years) ahead of the pack in knowledge and BTC holdings.

what ethnicity are you if you think no one with you background has fucked the world?

>Muh joooz

Hahaha GTFO

There's so many who aren't though.
Pretty much.

You think the last 7 decades of escalating (((degeneracy))) and government (((power grabs))) are accidental?

No, the fucking (((communist))) scum are doing their very best to ruin western civilization.

Got in on XRP at 3 cents with 3 grand. april 20th.. 1000% gaims. cashed out my profits to $30,000 CAD and moved my initial to sia. now sitting at 7 grand in crypto. if sia leaps up, compounding it. I've now made far more than having a full time job. It's pretty comfy.

>muh ignorance of the fact that (((they))) are the reason for all of society's recent (((failures)))

hahaha continue letting them (((guide))) you like the meek sheep you are.

Where did you buy the initial BTCs?

The problem now is if the government asks the exchange to give details, they will see you made tons of gains.

Im using coins I made from working and getting paid in BTC directly and use VPN and fake name on Polo so I can cash out anywhere I want since there's no trace.

I intend to pay all my taxes but im not going to get (((jewed))) into having to report every single fucking trade I ever did because I lost tons of trades in dead exchanges like cryptsy and mintpal so I have no idea what the fuck I traded there. If they have any problems with that I'll put BTC into a pendrive and cash out elsewhere.

>2017
>being on the cutting edge of freedom
>paying your (((taxes)))

Good goy spotted.

>this, i'm broke too. is it worth putting a couple hundred bucks into crypto or do you only make any real gains with thousands of dollars in investments
A better investment for you would be kneepads until you get enough seed money. Your lambo will help you forget about debasing yourself.

Like food based lubes? Or food safe lube?

It's more worth it than to put it in stocks.
The crypto market is a rather easy one to trade small amounts in, a lot of people do it for a hobby. I see all kinds of small orders

Yeah, that is one of the amazing things. Not to mention that most stocks are not as volatile as coin and to get that 8% you have to wait possibly months. You really do need 35k to day trade on the markets. But with coin, theres excitement and the fees are not crippling.

Not to mention the market is going to crash by the end of the year and we dont know what day. July is the cut off date to be out of the market, I left early June. You dont want to be one of those people.

It's not too late to board the ARK.

you mean the stock market right

Well yes, with coin you would call it the exchange. The market is doing exactly what its been predicted it would do, keep inflating. Its going to pop. People are starting to default on their car loans. Record numbers of people have stopped paying off their credit cards. The economy is just about ready snap.

How long do you think until people start bankrunning?

Holy trinity:

ETH, ARK, ANT

Get on the train

Also, buy the fucking dip, you fucking idiot

Just buy the fucking dip

Now that you mention the banks. There was that story about the united arab emirates pulling all their money out of Qatar and bankrupting their banks this week. That was threatening to start a world wide banking crisis. Have not heard anything about that since the start of the week. Still have to keep an eye on Germany's banks, they are the smoking cigarette that could start a brush fire the Qatar thing doesnt set it off.

I like my country. If I wanted to avoid (((taxes))) i would need to live in a shithole, or buy in a place thats too expensive (Switzerland)

Everyone go back to the archive and find posts of you in 2014/2015 either dismissing or committing to ETH. This is me:

warosu.org/g/thread/S49358806#p49367600

youtu.be/0akBdQa55b4

It's not a pyramid scheme... It's a buy the dip scheme! You feel me?

>implying USA won't bomb the whole place if it ends up affecting them which it will if german banks will go down

>implying the military would obey that order
that would make the USA a pariah

This. It has yet to go mainstream.

I sold $5,000 of ethereum at $14

Someone give me a (you), it hurts so bad bros. it was a valuable lesson, but I think $100,000 would be more valuable right about now :(

I hope your lesson was to never doubt Ethereum. It really is in a league of its own compared to other cryptos. IMO the only cryptos that will still be popular in 20 years are Ethereum and Bitcoin.

;-;7
Hodl is not just a meme

buy eth. it will moon again according to my source
>pic related

+1
I remember coming to biz everyday and they would be pumping a shitcoin and it would moon for the next day. Best thing to do is to HODL now while everything settles and the cycle will repeat itself.

If you like your country, make it better by not paying taxes.

AND MY ARK

feels great not to burn your real money on this invisible monopoly autistcoins. I gave away my 0.02 Btishits to a friend.

Feels great to be normal again.

>thinking anyone gives 1/50 of a fuck about you and your 1/50 of a bitcoin

So you're completely out of crypto now? How can you ever be satisfied with 5-10% average annual gains on stocks

jokes on you
you couldve bought a house with this in a couple of years

I've actually made £245 literally doing nothing just moving crypto around.. and you are talking about just giving it away.. good for you but you truly are missing out on money.. as much as you like to think CRYPTO IS A MEME its not you really can make money and on a very short term.. i.e 4-5 days

>on stocks
i'm off all investments in life.
I'm facing 2000 weeks to life and I want all the free time I can get.

>to
*of

Turned 3k into 7k in 2 weeks
What are you doing m8

The lesson is HODL.

I thought after an ethereum conference at the time, the price would surely drop. My plan was to buy back my ethereum at a lower price.

I don't need to tell you how retarded this idea was. It makes me sick to my stomach to buy ethereum at $390, but this time I won't sell. Sadly the gains have come and gone.

Sorry guys, gotta go, my girl is calling me to fuck her.

And Dubai using Ripple. Fucking love this shit.

>mfw never had money to buy shitcoin when it started out anyway

What did you do user

>$2,000 a week

This doesn't even pass the yawn test.

A single bitcoin doesn't really have that kind of inflation possibility does it? I mean each one would have to be worth over a million for a ferrari

100$ -> 600$ in 3weeks
end of year? :D
cant wait to buy the dip in august

That's a 21 trillion market cap.

That's only half of the amount of narrow money in the US alone.

Bitcoin will make you a fucking millionaire.

Rookie here, couldn't read a chart/trend properly even if my life depended on it

i think this is true for coins at least. i remember seeing thousands of eth threads in February but thought it was a scam and now it's worth many times what it was back then. but stocks are a different story.

>$2000 a week
>bad
You fuckers keep saying this shit and im starting to believe that its possible but its just so fucking crazy

how do you get to this conclusion? Im trying to learn before I just jump in
how many would you need to be a billionaire?

embarrassing profits
i'd shoot up a shopping mall for the chance to get in late april

I'd expect the next Recession to be in late 2019 the earliest being that gdp albeit very slow is still above and unemployment hit below 5% in August 2016. So when that happens a recession happens 2 to 3 yrs from when unemployment hits below 5% based on last 10 recessions same pattern. Crypto will be on a spree when it happens in late 2019

How do i get in on the boom lads?

Been learning a bit from browsing here but theres too many memes and trolls so i dont know whats real.
Is there an Ebook i can read or something?
I wanna go about it a bit more scientifically then going by the opinions of random anons. I want to understand cryptocurrencies, things to look out for, etc.

Tired of being a wagecuck, makes me wanna kill myself. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also if we do have crypto and lets say dooms day scenario fiat turns hyper inflated, what makes our crypto worth in the sense we camt exchange for dollars?? Wouldnt we still be fucked if the U.S dollar failed.

I'm a patient guy, but I do feel a little disappointed in my gains. I've only been here since beginning of June, and I'm just holding like I'm supposed to. I got waves, strat, xem, rdd, and I've seen basically no gains

No because our crypto would be the new currency. A hooker would be .002 btc, and beer and a hamburger would be like .00001 btc

>no eth or btc
found your problem