BUY AND HODL!!!

BUY AND HODL!!!
FAKE SELL WALLS ARE UP, WILL NOT GO ANY LOWER.
ONCE THEY PULL THE SELLS
DGB TO THE MOON
GET IN OR REGRET

Fuck off, Pajeet. Your shitcoin isn't going anywhere.

This level of shilling just looks bad senpai.

let it grow in peace and quiet.

Unless this is b8 then good job u got me.

Do you think the whales are holding the price down until the Ltc pump is over?

>he didn't sell DBG after the citi disaster

You'll be holding them bags for a loooooong time buddy boy

everyone who says btc is worse than ltc so ltc will replace btc makes me laugh

they fail to see that ltc is worse than dgb so dgb will replace ltc
if youre on ltc, youre late - nice 5 minute blocks dumbasses

every time i see one of these threads, i envision 6 jews with their arms outstretched in a half huddle, fist pumping in unison chanting, PUMP AND DUMP, PUMP AND DUMP

something is up
I was going to sell but I could read the market manipulation

Citi top 10 is hosted in July,
nice try buddy.

weak hands getting ate up quick

The whales are holding the price down until July nears, where the ACTUAL COMPETITION WINNERS will be announced.

The one early June was just peer awards and shit lol. Competitors voting for eachother.

Again it will SKYROCKET before the competition in July, then likely dip again after. Over time this coin is MUCH higher than what it was, so it's both a good short and long term investment.

Only idiots would sit here and say there's no market for a superfast coin focusing on microtransactions. Sure you go and buy your coffee with BTC and stand there at the counter waiting 17 mins for your transaction to go through..

June22, digusign release.

Old coin with no new tech or significant changes suddenly gets a jump out of the blue. It literally holds no value.

Why the fuck would anyone buy into this obvious pnd coin?

Hmm I guess ur the most retard on here, holds no value u say woow. U probably have done too much research to know that or let me guess NONE?

Can you tell me the coin u invested that holds more value?

I've been in the game since '14 and i know a worthless coin when I see one.
I'm not going to do the research for you pajeet,

If u would have bought since 14, u wouldnt be here bro bye bye

I've been in crypto since '13 doesn't mean I held for fucking 4 years. You sound like your twelve? I'm balls deep in DGB and I know that shit isn't going anywhere.

Lmao no u haven't

If it was a PnD, it would have been D'd back to where it was initially, 70-100 sats. What PnD holds 11x it's value after the D?

Actually a bit longer, November '13 to be precise and mined ltc through the first euphoria.
You are so fucking gullible, get the fuck out.

Nah, I'd just use LTC instead

That's not really how it works, what you're thinking is hardly a rule. A pump over the course of a month would naturally have a slow dump as well. Not to mention there happened to be a lot of people who got on but weren't part of the pump.

I mean PoSW is still sitting at ~2000 sat despite being less than 200 originally.

HODL for MOON

what long terms you think are any good?

Should have went into BTC and hodl since 14, but probably thought thats a shit too :)

>shit meme
>posts in every DGB thread
kys pajeet

POSW went up to 18K sats. Also, don't compare POSW to DGB. You must have been the guy spamming that retarded chart a few days ago. Everybody who holds DGB knows there is no correlation to POSW, which was an exit scam, a legitimate PnD.

July isint even here yet. If you were someone who's in it for the short term, surely you guys would know to hold until July... Your logic seems fishy... You wouldn't have alrerior motives, would you Mr.Stein?

I wouldnt hold anything desu. Shits gonna tank hard soon, but thats just me.

Can we stop labelling developing coins as either PnD conquests or being dead? Do you all not remember that a MONTH ago this coin was sitting at 100 sat? People FUDDED it through every dip and rise regardless of its standing in the Citi competition.
>tl;dr
STOP declaring the coin is dead when it drops 50, and STOP declaring a moon mission when it gains 50. Just let it grow naturally.
>p.s. long term hodler here, but you're a moron if you think this is going to be a multi-dollar coin. Too much circulating supply

>please buy my bags!!!

> sell wall at 1150 gets eaten
>finally it broke free of the chains!
>another one pops up

Haven't been around here long, huh?

>comfy gf to mine dgb with
Also, dgb is great for transferring between exchanges, it is actually fast, cant stand waiting for 30m-1hr bitcoin transactions.
HODL and riding the waves to transfer my daytrade funds.

what the actual fuck

how can you use a vertical computer? that doesnt sit well

what kind of chinglish sorcery is this?