>buy the dip
>green candles surge to the next price point
>price continues to go up and down above the dip for the next few hours

then you didn't buy ANT obviously

>buy the dip
>dip is now lower
that means you didn't buy the dip dummy
perhaps wait until you see a little green next time

You didn't buy the dip. You tried to catch a falling knife and grabbed the blade. That expression exists because buying a downtrend is a generally shit idea.
Don't buy the dip, buy the reversal. Only 15min candles or greater on the charts to ensure the trend is strong.
Learn to tech analysis more. And the order book is very important

If he buy 200 units but some1 is selling 20k units ... u no

Thx for info .
I check the booked order and the last trades .

Give me a good idea of The dumping incoming and the trends going on.

>wait until you see green
>buying a bull trap

>tfw stopped trying to guess the next pump and joined the daytrading spec
It is hard work for little ROI, but with dedication and compound gains you end up matching the speed of the lucky fags.

How about you just buy when it goes up again...?
NEVER buy against the trend.

I want to do this instead of trying to find the next pump out of 100 different coins
And I mean, even 2% daily ROI can make you a multimillionire in a year with just 1 bitcoin now.

Something useful about the order book is that you can see how many btc are sitting at what price.
For example, say price is at 1100 and it's trending down. We look to the order book and see 450 btc worth of buy orders at price 1000. This could be interpreted as an area of support - price won't drop below 1000 until those orders are filled.
Likewise, looking at the sell orders can reveal where the resistance is. If price is 1100, and 450 btc of sell orders are at 1200, the price is harder to move above 1200.

If there was a high volume of sell orders at a variety of prices (a hill not a wall) and no buys at the current price, I'd take that as a indication that prices will fall.
Prices would fall until they reached a point where there was a high volume of buy orders.

sold ufo - it went up x2 on next day.
sold hush - it went up x4 on next day.... "lost" ... "lost" around 28$ of potential profit .

it maybe funny for small amounts for people here ...but for me its big =(

If you're truly cursed you should sell your services in crashing stocks on command, many people could use that one for big gains

you dont buy the start of the dip

you buy the confirmation that the dip is turning around

fools...

There's an old saying about holding based on historic data: that securities have their most profitable days on only a few days each year.
The best strategy to be exposed to big gains in to stay. In. The market. Stop selling

well i payed for electricity
1 more day and could payed for at least 2 more months with same hush =/

anyway like some person suggested here.... with our luck we should really just get work - crashing coins with our buys and pumping it with our sales.

Everyone here is staying "in the market", even those with weak hands or who flip shitcoins. No one cashes in and out, you're either holding one shitcoin or another.

Also, if you bought BTC 4 years ago today you would have 20x your money. That's not enough to buy a Lambo for most people even if they went all in. Conclusion: buy the dips, even if it's a coin you like.

>what is USDT
>paid*
:

thx :-)

I swear I live in some fucking Truman show...
>set buy order for coin that has been stable for weeks with low volume and low spread
>it gets filled
>right after it, huge volume with high spread....
>set sell order
>it gets filled
>price skyrockets
I feel like people are watching me....
>OH SHIT! HE BOUGHT THAT COIN GET IN EVERYONE!
>HEY GUYS! HE SOLD HIS BAGS! NOW IT'S TIME TO PUMP!
For fucks sake.