Low difficulty?

What's a low difficulty coin that I can get into mining right now? :)

Sia, ubiq, lbry

You can mine BTC with a pen and paper if you're decent at math. Turns out to be about $10 an hour.

Bytecoin
Xmr

LSK and QRL

it actually turns out to around 0.67H/day which is so much less than $10 and hour

Maybe if you're really slow at math

lolololol ok buddy

I have an autistic cousin (real autistic, not special snowflake autistic) that does it and makes $19 an hour, on average. Kid fucking loves doing it.

riecoin

®◽

could you please elaborate? Im quite autistic too. Thanks!

he's lying. why don't you just google it...`

Instead of having a GPU process the block chain, you just do the math with a pen and paper. Once you have it solved, you type in your answer and upload it.

Indian Rupees

Google what? So far I know that with a pen and a paper you can potentially make 19USD/h. But what are you guys talking about?

>no GRC

I like that at least some of my secret coins are safe

I've been using pen and paper for a while. Obviously it doesnt make as much as a GPU but I'm saving to buy one with the proceeds.

But how can a human be faster than a computer that is even 10 years old.
How can he make 19$ an hour ?

Oh okay thanks. I guess that info is "googleable". Thank you, user. Gonna do some research

It's slower than a computer, but it still is doing transactions. Since you're a little slower, you do the lower transaction fee transfers that bots won't touch.

Seems nice.
Where can you do that ?

Your house.

But with what software ?
Where do you find blocks and where do you put the answer to get bitcoin ?

Get regular mining software. Instead of having the computer work the hashes, you do it and put it back into the software. You'll need to join a mining pool, too.