Whats the ceiling for Litecoin?

this is my first moon mission and i really dont want to explode in the atmosphere

>whats the ceiling for Litecoin?
It may overtake BTC

At least x20 if rhis volume stands for a while

same

50€? 45€?

it's at 42€ right now and my hands are literally shaking.

Were sitting at a situation now where it seems like LTC has the opportunity to overtake btc. Why? Because it's literally the same tech as BTC post fork. This fork that may destroy btc is so it will resemble LTC.

Even if that doesn't happen, it's huge, market moving speculation that you can ride.

volume is dropping, it'll probably drop soon, then go back up and stabilize around the 40 dollar range.

if you could know exactly when it will start/stop, then everyone would be trillionaires.

>>lol spoke too soon, volume just spiked again.

>volume is dropping
No it's not. Volume at all time high, price still not.

Its dropping because are using btc as the entry point to enter an exchange and then convert btc to ltc

Why are you intentionally lying?

50$ will be a difficult mental price barrier to overcome

I expect we see more pullbacks before we can break through

old trading range was $25-35, new range is $40-50

or maybe it will just blow right through 50 and rocket to 100 by monday

It's $48, since it well memed all time high. $50 is jump a board quick price.

we will see then

Feel like putting 15k in next dip.

Can't afford to lose that money, but I'm almost positive LTC will continue to rise

Infinity. Now STOP FUCKING BUYING WHILE IT'S HIGH SO IT CAN READJUST BEFORE AUG 1 SO THAT IT DOESN'T CRASH AFTER BTC-MAGEDDON AND THE ONLY LIQUID COIN WE'LL HAVE IS PONZI-THEREUM

I sold all of my ETH, albeit not too much, to buy 10 LTC. I'm ready to pay for a year of dorm rent because of litecoin.

i accidentally sold 140 LTC much below price at ATH half a hour ago, people freaked and it dropped like a stone. lost about 500 dollars. hope it recoveres

You didn't lose shit all.

thats smart, now buy more tomorrow and sell at the real ATH

Bought 10 @ 42... but won't be in my account until next Saturday. Did I make a mistake?

No, you're fine

REMEMBER WHEN BIZ SAID LTC WAS CRASHING?
REMEMBER WHEN BIZ SAID IT WOULD NOT GET TO 40?
BUY BEFORE 100.WAIT FOR THE DIP THEN BUY AGAIN

Give dem chicken some rest. This faggot is right

Rode this train up and down since 2013. Seen $48, seen $2. Still hodl'ing. You've seen nothing yet son.

$100 in a week faggot screencap this

I own 40 ltc bought at 28