Jews are satanic

>Jews are satanic

Historically, what is the basis of this claim/meme? What of their culture is satanic?

What even is 'satan'?

>Historically, what is the basis of this claim/meme?

They're not Christian, ergo they're Satanic.

Even today, anything at all connected with the occult is called Satanic, and it's well known jews do all kinds of occult shit.

But really, all their occult shit is based around the Torah and the Zohar, so kind of the opposite of "Satanic".

1. Talmudic Judaism, a product of the Babylonian exile. These Pharisees and Kabbalists are referred as the "Synagogue of Satan" by Jesus.

2. Satan means "Adversary" or "Accuser" in Hebrew. He is the fallen angel Lucifer, who deceived 1/3rd of the angels to rebel against God. He also deceived our parents in the Garden of Eden. He's not some red horned guy with a trident as believed in pop-culture. Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. He was the greatest angel and became proud of his beauty and thus corruption and delusions of grandeur entered his mind.

It's always just Christians demonizing some race or group they hate.

Because obviously Jews are Satanic for not converting to a Mormon-tier offshoot of their religion.

It might have something to do with the incidents of human sacrifice that keep popping up by coincidence in areas with Jewish communities.

>a product of the Babylonian exile
Genesis is also a product of the Babylonian Exile. So is the OT Satanic magic?

What did the Pharisees and Kabbalists do which was opposable to God?

Their beliefs and worship, or their acts?

But Satan and Lucifer are two different angels.

They killed His only begotten Son.

Using their temple as a currency exchange for one....

Jesus wasn't the son of G_D. That's corrupted church doctrine.

YOU'VE corrupted church doctrine.

t. synagogue of Satan

Jesus would reject the church as a Pagan corruption.

On what basis? It teaches the path and way set out by Christ himself?

>what is the basis of this claim/meme?

THE FACT THAT THEY WORSHIP SATAN AS THEIR MAIN DEITY.

YHWH IS SATAN.

>What of their culture is satanic?

EVERYTHING; THEY EXIST SOLELY TO ACT AS SATAN'S, AND THE DEMIOURGOS', INSIDE AGENTS IN THE MATERIAL WORLD.

>What even is 'satan'?

SATAN IS DJINNI/DEMON.

What's the difference between Satan and the Demiurge?

THERE IS MORE THAN ONE DIFFERENCE.

YOUR QUESTION IS VAGUE.

DO OTHER MEXICANS AHOUT ALL THE TIME, OT IS IT JUST YOU?

Is Allah, the same Lord God that Christians worship today?

I don't know how you think YHWH is a djinn?

>thread about the satanic nature of Judaism
>literally one post away from a Catholics aren't Christian thread hijack
Who could be behind this?

Jesus had less influence on the universal church than Paul, whom he never met in life and was chastised by Jesus' brother James.

They all shout, all the time. On the phone they quadruple thier already doubled shouting voice. Source: 30 years in Arizona.

Theoretically they should be the same. Everyone is worshipping the God of Abraham.

>Is Allah, the same Lord God that Christians worship today?

1. "ALLAH" IS A NAME FOR KRONOS/SATURN/ILOS, WHICH WAS APPLIED TO GOD VIA ANALOGY, SO, MUSLIMS REFER TO GOD, NOT TO KRONOS/SATURN/ILOS, WHEN THEY SAY "ALLAH".

2. THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF PEOPLE VULGARLY COMPREHENDED BY THE TERM "CHRISTIAN": JUDEOCHRISTIANS, AND AUTHENTIC CHRISTIANS; THE FORMER WORSHIP YHWH/SATAN; THE LATTER WORSHIP GOD.

>I don't know how you think YHWH is a djinn?

SINCE YOU DO NOT KNOW, I SUGGEST THAT YOU LEARN REGARDING YHWH, AND THE DJINN, RATHER THAN JUDGING BASED ON YOUR IGNORANT PRESUMPTIONS.

No they're not

Imagine being James. Your brother gave his life in what was supposed to be a rebellion against the hated Romans, and then you try your hand at it

>okay, so without works, faith is as dead as a human body without the sou....

Then suddenly some asshole busts into your house

>OY VEY I CAME FROM DEMASCUS AND I SOA JAYSUS INNA DREAM OW ISNT IT AMAIZIN IF YOU DONT BELIEF AS I DO ITS LIKE ANNODA CRUCIFIXION KAY THANKS JAYMES BYE

So you believe this is from Saturn/Kronos?

So JudeoChristians, Jews, and by your own account, Muslims, all worship Saturn/Satan?

How do you make the distinction, between who worships what?

Should you direct me to "READ REGARDING SUBJECT", I'll direct you to kiss my fucking ass. I know we have both read regarding intelligent discussion.

SATAN IS A DJINNI/DEMON; LUCIFER IS AN ANGEL.

DJINNI/DEMONS, AND ANGELS, ARE TWO MUTUALLY ESSENTIALLY DIFFERENT BEINGS; NEITHER CAN TURN INTO THE OTHER, SO, THE NOTION OF "FALLEN ANGELS" IS A SPURIOUS CORRUPTION.

>God cannot turn one thing into another thing

It is merely a matter of decision. The true crux of the situation is
>can angels, if they have free will, turn against God? Is it because they are not good, that they turn? Then, how can an Angel not be Good?

The concept of angels and betraying seem paradoxical.

YOU ARE SPURIOUSLY DIALECTIAL, AND IGNORANT —TERRIBLE COMBINATION.

STOP POSTING.

So you have nothing to say on the matter, like a typical cowering shitposter.

As expected of you, you fucking faggot.

>Refuses to argue with an idiot.
>"ehh no response? coward, haha i win! nanana!"

What's funny is that they didn't give Paul any apostolic authority and he was pretty buttblasted about that.

Nah.

Genesis was written by Moses. He had free access to Egyptian libraries as well as divine revelation. This was more than 1500 years before the Babylonian exile happened.

>responding is the same as arguing

Grow up. Nobody called for an argument, but if you cannot muster any form of communication past 'argument', then so be it for you.

Some people say Adam and G-D himself wrote part of Genesis.

What do you make of that?

>Who could be behind this?
Eastern ortho heretics, my friend.

t. jewish historian.

Genesis is a shitty copy-paste version of Sumerian stories. Hence, the recurring numbers of 40, 12 and 72. The Torah itself employs Babylonian magic.

What are the significance of those numbers; astrological importance?

what babylonian magic do they employ?

For the number 72, reference Hamlet's Mill. It's a good read.

Do you believe the jews wondered the desert for 40 years? Fuck no, it's symbolic.

Even funnier, the asshole was the one who had most of his letters saved and preserved, and thus shaped the history of Christianity more than any if the Jews Jesus actually interacted with.

The snake is not Satan

That's two really different groups of people. But neither one of them knew the day the messiah was going to appear, which was prophesied by Daniel in his 70 week prophecy.

Jesus showed up on Palm Sunday, Nisan 10, exactly as Daniel announced; he was examined by the priests and found spotless and blameless, and then on the Passover, Nisan 14, he was killed along with millions of other sacrificial lambs. And then on Nisan 17, first fruits, he rose from the dead.

The thing the pharisees and kabbalists did wrong, and do wrong, was and is to make the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on their behalf meaningless by their unbelief.

Same as anyone reading this who does not believe.

Jesus said very clearly that if you are not For Jesus, you are Against Jesus. And the head of the Against Jesus, in a thousand different forms, is the fallen angel satan.

Nope. Satan just means adversary and Lucifer is just a really shitty translation into latin of Heylel ben Shachar, "Shining One, Son of the Dawn" by Jerome.

In this context, both satan and lucifer are referring to the same fallen angel, the devil, the great dragon and serpent/enchanter that deceived Eve and wants to be worshiped as God.

No, of course not. allah is Hubal, HaBaal, the Ba'al of the Amorites. The pagan god of Mohammad's father, still residing in the kaaba.

Jehovah had one begotten son; allah has none.

Jehovah is love; allah is a trickster, a deceiver, a plotter and planner.

There are no such thing as djinn; the muslims created them out of thin air for the proposition that angels cannot lie, so the lying spirits must be something other than angels.

Because if angels can lie, perhaps the angel who spoke to Mohammad was not Jibrail.

Perhaps, and indeed, that angel was Shaitan.

Jesus had more impact on Saul/Paul than Saul/Paul had on Jesus.

We killed all the Cathars for talk like that.

It was not theirs to give; it was Jesus'.

And Jesus made Paul the apostle to the 99.8% of the world that is not Jewish.

fpbp

If so, Moses would have had access to the writings of the patriarchs, and would have used those writings as inspired by the Holy Spirit to write the torah.

Much as Luke under inspiration of the Holy Spirit put what other men had written about Jesus into "good order", i.e. chronological order.

Your view disagrees with the bible, as usual.

Revelation 12:9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

You might want to re-read Genesis 3:14. Which, you know, is actually about the serpent in question, and not figurative language couched in what people "call" things and not necessarily what they are.

>that serpent of old,

>Satan did something bad
>Better go punish snakes for it

Truly the action of a Just deity.

>snakes strike out of nowhere, poisoning and killing instantly
>THAT CREATURE IS THE FUCKING DEVIL

The thoughts of a just man

Snake? Who said anything about a snake?

If you had actually read the passage, you would know that this beast was wiser than all of the other beasts, and could talk. This was not a "snake". Further, it is cursed to forevermore crawl on its belly, indicating that it used to not crawl on its belly; that it loses its legs. And that even in the kingdom of God, this serpent will be crawling on its stomach, eating dust.

And as alluded to above, the root word can be enchanter; this was not an ordinary beast. It was the devil himself.

satan will be punished for his own actions; and the way you're talking, you're going to join him.

I just wonder how much you would give to come back to to day, repent, and get saved.