SELL SELL SELL

SELL SELL SELL

VITALIK OUTED AS NIGGER LOVER

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ethereums-boy-king-is-thinking-about-giving-up-the-mantle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Letting /pol/ tell you how to manage your money

It's good press bruv

$3337/negroid
who else is confirmed NGR millionaire?

So is Bill Gates.

OMFG SELL SELL MICROSOFT STOCK, SELL!

$3400 to save a nigger? Fuck that.

Vitalik is running a ponzi scheme he premined ETH and is holding 77% think about how much he is worth now

>Saving lives in Africa
But why?

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ethereums-boy-king-is-thinking-about-giving-up-the-mantle
> But the political tumult of 2016 changed his mind—he now says he has more in common with Angela Merkel than with Trump supporters or militant anti-fascists.

What he is doing is wrong because overpopulation is going to lead to starvation and more wars.

This is retarded, ~3k makes a significant difference in most people's lives

Why should I send my money to some foundation that will take >50% in overhead then tell me 'yep we saved one of them nigs for ya'

SCAM!

Quick! Donate to African children! We need faster population growth!

Why do tech giants fall for the globalism meme? Wasn't Vitalik an Austrian Economics Autist?

This is why I can't fucking stand liberals. What ever happened to survival of the fittest? Why should I have to pay for someone else to get a free ride?

Fuck everyone.

The entirety of your graph is in the future.
Shit ass extrapolation.

lmao ethercucks

oversimplification

denial

desu out of all the bullshit liberals believe THIS is the most heinous, dangerous aspect of their ideology

>hurr durr what is overpopulation?

suck a dick bitches

of course he doesn't want want to work on eth anymore LMAO he already siphoned of all the money from you chumps

this is why I dont like ETH even though its made me a tidy profit

that freakish-looking dev is a niggerloving communist and will help to pump even more of white wealth into africa to breed more negros

the last thing this planet needs is more negros!

why cant we have some crypto-nazi who comes out with the next multi-billion dollar coin (and who uses his vast fortune to develop a super virus to wipe out all brown people on this planet)

now THATS a coin I would go all in on!

He partnered with Humaniq you stooge.

This is why /pol/ is poor.

merkel.....REEEEEEEEEEE

I know, it's funny as fuck. They like to call conservatives ignorant. Meanwhile they feed retards that are useless to society with my money.

Gee, I wonder who is going to be the actual cause of Idiocracy.

I will pay $3400 to let a nigger die desu

It's funny cuz if there is another economic slump like the great depression money/food donations to africa will cease and there will be a GIANT dieoff

We are literally setting up the largest population dieoff from famine in known human history

I hope to fuck pic related comes true and we turn this ship around

> We are literally setting up the largest population dieoff from famine in known human history

stop it you!
my penis can only get so erect

are you two neckbeards done stroking each other off.

what should we call it? Reichscoin?

With the shit show that is windows 10, yes sell

Did you jsut fucking woke up? Why do you think his trash is worth so much? Why do you think the jews made bancor on top of it?

Choose Litecoin for a brighter, paler future.

About Nigger...

sorry to ask you guys. I still have some Veeky Forums original Niggercoins in my Waves wallet. How the fuck do I get rid of them, or are they doomed to just rot forever?

Newb question - excuse me for this. I realized all threads regarding NGR are being deleted so is the Coin Listing.

Well, that's one way to throw away $3337 USD.

Africans had 200,000 years to develop science and cure their own diseases. Why is it suddenly the West's job to do it for them?

>ledditor
Just sold all my ETH, fuck this retard

Went all in for Ripple. Enjoy bagholding your scam coin faggots, after all in a few months it will be down to its true value, 0$.

They are probably the first coins ever delisted by Waves, they have value just from that. Cherish them

>We are literally setting up the largest population dieoff from famine in known human history

thank god we will have fully open borders by then

:^)

>We are literally setting up the largest population dieoff from famine in known human history

You misspelled migration into Europe.

Also it's not because of liberals overfeeding them. It's entirely due to climate change caused by conservative white SUVs.

Don't forget those selfish white fascists eating red meat instead of soy like they should.

I own 7 niggers
Still worth more than anything else I own

top kek

>that gif
Still can't believe that guy got away with it...

Eth was literally fueled by reddit, gullible fools that think crypto will bring economic equality and prosperity to all or something.
That and smart greed. And dumb greed.

Eat a cock you faggot

desu it would make far more sense if someone started a "Sterlize African Children" charity