Price predictions

How bad will Bitcoin crash in the next few weeks?

$1800, my macaroni.

5k in a month.

Don't know getting dem gains right now I'm selling at 2710 for a small correction

if you expect crashing. You trade it back to Fiat or to USDT?

Well, we have two scenarios forming, the number one scenario is that it goes back to 3000 and goes to the house of the 3500, and is go donw, but, REALLY donw, under 2k I think, or we have what I like to believe , That we will go through a series of frequent increases, with corrections, that makes me believe that it will be stabilizing in the high price

USDT, if bitcoin crashes everything crashes

Nice

It's either gonna pass 3k and crash or fail to pass 3k and crash either way easy gains short term.

>Series of frequent increases, with corrections
>Bitcoin

or the thing gona crash Beautiful

Lol, you fags need to learn from the trump PR company. You are making a lot of basic mistakes, and there's evidence that points back to your firm.

"

Why would it crash just as the miners are coming to a consenus to get Segwit implemented before August.

Surely this news would make the price increase?

You do read the news right user??

>why would it crash?

What is a fork.

There is going to be a price increase in BTC as whales move their BTC off exchanges into local wallets. Essentially the fork is going to cause scarcity of bitcoin for a week.

Why wouldn't they just dump and rebuy like the always do?

Cryptocoin holders are like the goldbugs of the internet. Some of them are goldbugs in addition to cryptobugs.

bitcoin to 10k with the announcement of segwit2x.

Bitcoin will be worth 5000$ by the end of August.

Can't wait, I bought 30 bitcoins 4 years ago for the lulz and will cash out hard at the end of August.

This isn't some clean fork, this is a messy as fuack chain-split, no one is going to buy either BTC while their future is up in the air

We'll see.

It's looking more and more like Segwit2x will be locked in before the UASF ever happens.

No chainsplit.

how does it feel knowing that one single investment will set you up for life?

t. envious, salty dumbbass incapable of making good trades

You must be new.

Jihan pls

Untested rushed dogshit chink-fork is just going to guarantee the split is all the worse

Jihad already made his threats and the price recovered. Market is aware of the danger. I don't see another catastrophic dip but I could be wrong.

You must be new.

Wtf is usdt?

You're thinking of Jihans UAHF.

Segwit2x is just segwit with a 2mb hardfork at a later date.

The market doesn't really understand the issue and there is still time for short term speculation before the split

BTC won't crash hard til some time in July

END OF 2017

BTC: $4,500
ETH: $1,250
LTC: $100
XRP: $0.50
XEM: $0.40
GNT: $0.80
SC: $0.07
DGB: $0.50
ARK: $2.25
RDD: $0.10
XVG: $0.05
STRAT: $25
BNT: $80.00

Why

Pretty good estimates

>BNT: $80.00

>BTC: $4,500
>ETH: $1,250
I hope so, I;'d be rich

u forgot waves nigger

No, Segwit2x is an untested rushed dogshit chink-hard-fork

So is Jihan's separate fork, but the very fact he'd plan/threaten this betrays the fact the Segwit2x is not going to be implemented

If you are even half right I will find you, suck your dick, work the shaft, coddle your balls and swallow the gravy.

Sincerely,
Wageslave who owns 8 of those coins in largeish quantities.

Tether, another altcoin but it's tied directly to the US Dollar as an emergency coin to save your gains with cashing out and paying capital gains tax. It should be as liquid as btc and should even have an option to be used with the Shift or Bitpay Visa card, but sadly is not

Dollar values are pointless for any alt except for BTC/ETH/LTC... Shit list.

If Aug 1 is a success. If not......

ANT, XBY?

$150.

*blocks your path*

"Whoa whoa whoa. Where did you get all this money, slave?"

I wana suck yo dick nigga

you can buy back in at 1500

>cashing out at 150k
>set for life
What third world country do you guys live in?

I feel like it might crash again even sooner than that. Whales pumped it up hard to today with fake buy wall support and it looks like it's primed to dump again anytime now.