What the fuck is wrong with this piece of shit ?

When will it moon ? It has stagnated at around 8$ for the past 3 weeks. You retards told me to buy as it would become "the next ethereum".

Be patient you twat.

You have to wait.it s that simple

Relax it will moon. It can't grow 300% each week

Its those fucking jews. They are manipulating it to buy as much as they can. Then it will moon when the kikes own it.

sell, pump and dump shitcoin

Jesus go read a book or something

sell

If you bought into this coin >$5 there is absolutely zero reason you should be holding. Fucking set a buy limit at like $9 and you'll catch the moon mission if it ever comes.

protip: everyone on this board is buying something or selling something

key words selling something

Really feels like the next ETH....

You guys all got FOMO'd into buying this because "muh next ETH". It got WAY overvalued. I don't think it will move very much again until they have some big news which might be 6-12 months away.

oh you mean breeze wallet? yea shits overvalued

Look at the blockchain and the method of coin generation and you should be able to decide what to do if you aren't completely braindead

HITBTC will add stratis in the next days... price should go up a bit then

>Look at the blockchain and the method of coin generation and you should be able to decide what to do if you aren't completely braindead
I am completely braindead tell me the answer

>bought at 60 cents
>only put 250 dollars into it

fugg

There are quite a lot of sell orders to work through.

Have patience. The new wallet is coming out soon with tumble bit.

>nice coin is stable while development is underway
>retarded 13 year old is angry it's not another pump'n'dump shit for his lunch money
This board, I swear.

just curious, does anyone know what happens to the price of shit built on ETH if ETH crashes?

>Bought at $10

I'm a cuck.

This

You impatient fuckers drive me nuts. I hope you lose all your money

isn't it already up like 100000%

Does OP not now howmuch Stratis has gone up since it's release?

Should have brought long ago, you're late so be fucking patient you entitled piece of shit.

Thanks for the reparations

>from london