Jihan v. UASF

Can someone explain what the FUCK is going on with bitcoin and this chink's motive?

Zionist bankers want to take BTC over and Jihan is standing his ground.

Some people just like to watch the world burn.

Without big blocks, even with segwit, bitcoin can't function as a currency.

Also it was designed for block size increase.

This dude wants to control Bitcoin

Warning get out now. Switch to ETH imminent

what a colorful array of diverse opinions

thanks the help Veeky Forums

segwit increases the block size 4x and moves tx off chain

Average Bitcoin users hate him! One weird trick to destroy bitcoin forever!

Switch to ltc or eth as a base currency before btc dies.

This. Chink and his mining cheat code are the only thing standing in their way. Thats why they want to change the code.

>We can continue to grow rich as we have been over the past year with nothing unchanged and the sky being the limit

>Or we can split the blockchain up under some super experimental and unsafe, centralized Chinese knock-off coin and crash EVERYTHING to the price of 0 because some greedy chink miner cant exploit an unintentional bug anymore for extra profits

Hmmmm decisions decisions. Which makes more sense?

He is just a jackass wanting BU to be his brainchild expecting old timer BTC users to idolize and follow him. Not realizing he may bring BTC value down to a point no one will want to be holding either of the forks for a long while. Even exchanges have spoke out saying they wont use BU as a base trading pair, w/o that it wont have much of a use.

Bitcoin will crash to around 750 a coin

he wants bigger blocks which would fix the network and give everyone fast and cheap transactions again, but the core developers are astroturfing and purposely causing chaos while trying to stop him.

Crashing this coin... With no survivors.

Hero of btc and the free world

blockstream started the war but he's finishing it

I'm just glad I have everything in ETH + tokens

Seems there's a chink in the chain

PBOC operative, has biggest btc mining cartel with the help of energy subsidies from Chinese gov. who want to manipulate the price of btc.

Wants to keep BTC as it is with multi-dollar fees for a transaction so he can jew people, too stupid to realize this will just kill the coin and people will move to another leaving him with his dick in his hands and millions of dollars of useless mining equipment.

uh, what?? if he gets his way fees will lower and transactions will be fast again. it's blockstream that wants the high fees and full blocks because they are trying to turn the primary chain into a "settlement layer" for only large transactions, then lightning network (which doesn't exist yet and won't for a long time) for small transactions.

>t. Jihan

it's funny how simply stating the facts gets construed as supporting one of the two sides, isn't it? it doesn't even matter to me, I'm in ETH.

Admittedly I don't know understand the technical details that well. It just seems to me like Jihan is very obstinate and his threat of a hard fork seemed intentionally manipulative.

People in the bitcoin community and reddit are being retards. We need bigger blocks AND segwit/2nd layer solutions, not one or the other. Fortunately this will be resolved soon with segwit2x.

yeah, he's literally trying to save bitcoin from losing market dominance, and that's making a lot of people mad. this has been going to for almost 2 years now probably and is why I bailed on bitcoin long time ago.