When can I add this shitcoin to blockfolio? Feels like I'm missing money

When can I add this shitcoin to blockfolio? Feels like I'm missing money

Same fampai, sent 5 ETH into this

is the coin called bnt?

>Feels like I'm missing money
That's what buying into this scam jew ICO did.

Fuck off this will be worth 20x in a month and we all know it.

I think you meant to say:
1/20

How's it feel missing the most obvious ico of the year

Retard. There's no such thing as "missing" the Bancor ico for all intents and purposes. Have you even read the white paper? The opening price will be held at 0.1 ETH at open for trading. Basically anyone who wants to get in at the ICO price will be able to.

when it's on an exchange retard

>20x
more like 1.001-2x

I even signed up for the bitcoinsuisse pre-sale nigger, but luckily I missed their return email and only read it after I knew they changed the ICO terms to 3 hours uncapped

It was taking over an hour to verify transactions so the real timeframe was more like an hour and a half total

Stay salty nobancs. Better get in on Monday, you will never see this price again

Factually incorrect. Read the whitepaper before you post retarded and incorrect nonsense. Based on reserves (and 10% CRR), every single buyer will push the price up. It will stay at 0.01 BNT/ETH for literally half a second.

test

Nobancs on suicide watch, last chance to buy at ICO price will be 5 seconds within it going live on poloniex.

So after 10 min it will be .010001000? literally cents on the dollar

>half a second.
More like days

Exactly.

That poster is a retard who things he is the fucking Wolf of Wallstreet because he bought BNT at the ICO lmao...In reality, everyone and their mother will be able to buy in at the ICO price when it opens to the public, and it will take days for the price increase threshold to increase. Dumbass thinks it works like the other shitcoins.

I did the math because you're clearly a newfag that doesn't know anything about crypto or math yet.

50k ETH of demand -> a 55.24% increase in price to .0155; 50k ETH is underestimating the demand.

trying too hard dumbass.

You're right -- BNT doesn't work like other shitcoins. You can actually tell, with 100% precision, what the price will be given supply and demand. Because math.

I'm not the Wolf of Wallstreet but I'm going to look like one compared to BNT nocoiners like you who failed to research the mechanics of this coin.

Ohhh fuuuuuuck

I hope you are counting that the same is true for people offering their BNT for a quick buck

Let's say the pajeets collectively want to sell 100k ETH after it reaches .02 ETH -> It would go back to it's original price a 100% decrease

What are my 80 BNT going to be worth in 1 year and how do i transfer them out from MyEtherWallet evntually? Do I need to transfer my ETH to Mist?

Never mind, I assume I can just send the Tokens over "send ether & token" to an exchange and trade them there.

so what will the price be on monday?

2x ico I think