Be summer 2025

>be summer 2025
>go to the Lambo dealership
>Check out the new 2026 Lamborghini Perdigon, about $1,000,000 in the pre-ARK epoch.
>"That will be 1 ARK, sir."
>take out my ARK card while thinking to myself "I'm so glad I bought those thousands of ARKs when it was under $1 all those years ago"
>transaction is instantaneous with a negligible fee, due to ARKs easily scalable SmartBridge Technology
>check on suicidal friend who held BTC
>buy all 12,000 of his BTC for 0.001 ARK because he needed the money, tell him never to contact me again.
>Tell him he could keep the BTC as they were essentially worthless. It would have taken hours just to transfer them into my ancient BTC wallet anyway
>all of my other friends who held ETH and BTC committed suicide during The Great ARK Boarding of 2018
>BTC crashed after the hard fork and never recovered, and it was discovered the Russian kid behind ETH was actually a sleeping agent working for Putin and the whole thing was a scam.
>drive to my Miami beachfront property to bang my 10/10 model wife.
>think about how life could have been if I didn't have that moment where everything made sense and I realized that ARK was the answer all those years ago, that ah-ha moment

any dumb retarded fuck will invest in ark
do it the biz way retards buy high sell low

Am I gonna make it ARKbrahs?

tfw no ARK

Nice LARP

t. ark damage control

>Only have 4000 ARK
>Will only be worth hundreds of millions in the future instead of billions

just give up, your memes will never be as good as bitbean memes

Youre not missing much, I bought that shitty scam coin weeks ago right before it tanked.

IS IT EVER GOING TO FUCKING DO ANYTHING?!?

You worthless shills carried on and on about that fucking bot that was buying it all. Now the bot is gone. WHATS YOUR SHITTY EXCUSE NOW? Fucking lame duck coin. I should sell at a hundreds of dollars loss now before it goes to zero, where it belongs.

TL;DR Shills gass yourselves

The only place i see ark shilled is /biz. No one else is hyping it, why?

Because it blows and has no future, thats why!

the train went straight through your thick head and you still missed it
how is that even possible
how does one fail so hard

Only place with people dumb enough to fall for it

Stay away from my loli island, then.

Unless you have lolis to sell. Or archery equipment to hunt them with. Wow, I'm getting the Billionaire mindset already!

This is a copy of an LTC post. Go figure Ark losers try to steal from greatness.

Fuck you, guys. Lolis are for gentle penetrations.

ARK is only 3 months old

>pre-ARK epoch
Fucking kek'd, love this coin

All memes aside, what's a realistic price prediction for Ark?

conservative prediction:
$5 by end of year

>now the bot is gone
Why do people keep parroting this? It hasn't gone anywhere.

It's against the bittrex terms of service to use bots

Not that they care since they're making money, but report them to bittrex support anyway

I realize that it's against ToS and that they don't care. My point is that the bot isn't gone, but somehow people got the idea that it is. Frankly it doesn't concern me, I'm profiting either way.

Here is proof that the bot isn't gone. Bittrex is in on the bot and even allows it unrestricted access to its API

What the fuck?

Someone post the info of that guy running traderdaddy

Brb buying ARK

Legit, you sold me op.

WHY IS IT SO FUCKING STABLE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Because the bot WAS gone. For a few hours. Then someone checked the bot's slack and realized it was only gone because the thing was messed up, as soon as the faggot got it fixed it was back. We should be over 40k right now, we were at 33k and climbing before that goddamned bot came back, I'm through accumulating this, just let it climb already you stupid fucking botters.

really, really gay post

Quick rundown? Still time to thrown some money at it?

The reason I don't trust Ark, is that they have a part of their website where you can buy "Ark" merchandise, but they don't even give you the option to buy the items with Ark coin. They don't even have faith in themselves as a currency.

Hell yes, smartbridge is gonna revolutionize.

It's actually on their roadmap but it seems everything else is more important right now.

I didn't realize that. I may convert something over to some in the near future then

>for a few hours
kek, we've been fucked with for weeks now

>It's against the bittrex terms of service to use bots
wut
I have never heard of this for any exchange. Why do they have an API?

Arks for the poor! Arks for the poor!

I don't want to miss out on the moon mission, help a Veeky Forumsbro who can't get verified out.

AVpfaDwaJSYr6QjbkZkxhfpbXxFum4mrXi

Da fq is an ARK¿ whaz dat even stand for¡ Bitcoin is a name we can believe in, not some Russian knockoff or some hopeful bag hodler's crapcoin.

The correct term is Crapcoin. "A freshly minted Kek" is also acceptable.

Ark is an example of a coin that has no useful market and will be replaced by an ethereum app.

you are gonna drown while we comfy in our ark.