How much $$$ can I made with a 1070?

I want to make a Ethereum farm in my parents' basement. I already have all the plans worked out and their electricity bill will go up without them knowing it's because of me, but I want cheap bulk 1070s. (500+)

How much do these go for in wholesale? I can't tell because of no something license something so if anyone here is a big businessman wholesale piece of shit can you tell me?

Literally fucking kill yourself.

Your parent's house mains can't power 500 GPUs, dumbass.

this

this asshole stole my reply, KYS your self OP

>their electricity bill will go up without them knowing it's because of me.
>500+

GTFO

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

This too.
You'll need to do some special wiring in their house so you don't overload breakers and since outlets in close proximity to each other are usually on the same circuit you'll end up tripping shit or worse setting their house on fire.

Getting into big time mining for ETH isn't worth it anymore anyways with PoS looming within a year.

You're about 2-3 years too late.

And the bill will be huge running 500 cards. My total electric bill is average $100 a month and I only run 2 cards.

one 1070 can mine around $7/day, not eth though

>PoS
What's Proof of Stake and why will it rape ETH mining?

whats google and why can't you use it?

hmm so if i buyed 500 it will made over 1mil in a year, how is this stupid?

google doesnt simplify and sometimes it's written by a fat neck retard

If you have the initial capital to make rigs up to 500 gpus. Go for it. But if the crypto market goes to shit, your investment is going to be shit.

do it faggot

Cuz it'll cost you $200k just for the video cards, that you don't have, not including the electricity that would absolutely be noticed, you dumb faggot.
If you want to talk hypotheticals, you could consider your 18yr old not-quite virgin asshole is probably worth money to the gay hooker scene, you could potentially make good money sucking/taking dick. Upwards of a million dollars in a year.
Plus you wouldn't have to change anything in your daily routine, only charge people for it.

i dont but im getting student loans and if i mortgage my parents house i can easily afford this. I can pay them back with my 1mil by the end of the year too.

>buyed

you are not going to make it

>buyed

Fuck right off you preteen

i know there electricity bill will go up but how would they know its because of me? idiot. i never said it wouldnt go up.

im not a preteen im not even a teenager :))) so stfu

Damn dude, if you're being serious - this guy was actually right, you should take his advice seriously

Shh. No facts now. Only shit.

so you're a 30 year old wizard neet living in your parents basement

well done

>And the bill will be huge running 500 cards. My total electric bill is average $100 a month and I only run 2 cards.

what is your KW/h rate? are you saying your bill went +100 just running two cards or your total household is 100?

Total household bill
roughly 800W @ $0.08 KW/h it added about 50 buck to my monthly bill

Holy shit OP I actually, genuinely feel bad for your parents. I don't know what I would do if I spent all my life on something and the result would be such a disappointment. I hope this is yet another shit bait attempt and no one is actually as fucking stupid as you are.
But on the off chance you are serious, go and do some serious gambling, like I don't know, playing high stake russian roulette games.
There is a chance of making real good money too, and worst case scenario you will shoot yourself, which incidentally is the best outcome for everyone else.

He should be able to still sell them at maybe a 20% loss, so he won't lose his entire investment if that happens.

Just don't use ETHOS with nividia like me. Apparently the 1070s get like 31mh/s