Dental redpill

Why do Europoors and Burgers insist on using artificial pacifiers and baby bottles and on cooking food to the point where it's soft and goo-like? Western civilization is plagued with dental problems : most kids need braces and have crooked teeth because of those practices. However, animals or indigenous people like amazon Indians or Polynesians don't : they have straight teeth. The real redpill here is that western civilization is degenerate, and our teeth know. Indigenous people eat raw meat, suck from mommy's boobies and don't use pacifiers. In the end, they are the ones who don't need a toothbrush, have straight teeth, and don't pay greedy corporate dentists. They hold the true redpills.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3241821/
sensualanimist.com/2012/10/16/taoist-diet-bigu-avoiding-grains/
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/how-dawn-farming-changed-our-mouths-worst-180954167/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can smell your breath from here

Then why do Asians have fucked up teeth?

Because they are agrarian societies, not hunter-gatherers. Hunter-gatherers have better teeth because they eat raw meat ; asians eat their meat cooked, which means they need to chew less, which in turn under-develops their jaw, and this prevents teeth from having the necessary space to grow.

Because a lot of food is processed/has sugar in it. Candy and Soda is especially bad for the developing child's dental health.

They also die at 40

>this meme

Their life expectancy is so low because of children mortality.

Sugar, idiot. Have you ever heard of SUGAR? The answer to your "puzzle" is SUGAR.

hmmm yur mum at 40
sugar doesnt explain all of it you fucking chinlets, not eating hard stuff make ur jaw weak, see mewing
>your pic related, muh civilization

Then how to you explain that 6 out of 7 babies who suck from mommy's boobies don't have dental problems, but those who suck on a bottle do?

Not sure how probable death as a child is supposed to be better than living until 40

Average age of death is lowered by infants who die at 0. Also, using medicine doesn't prevent you from eating raw meat, breastfeeding and not sucking your thumb/pacifier.

That just isn't true.

enjoy your macroparasites. I'll continue cooking my meat, thanks.

Even assuming this is true (it isn't), it would suggest that mothers who take an active interest in the nutrition of their babbies are less likely to feed them sugar.

That's not what Sally Fallon Morell and the Western A. Price Foundation said in 2009.

That's a reasonable stab.

Another reasonable stab is that nobles, in neolithic HnG 2 F times, got to eat. The top 0.001%

The rest of society engaged in back breaking labor producing food, which can be weaponized into a surplus, that absolutely sucks dogshit nutritionally.

A devil's bargain. I condemn man to labour because he wanted to create Utopia. And as we all know, all the roads lead to tragedy.

honorable faggots
you want proofs, heres a proof
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3241821/

No, no, it is true. When babies suck on a bottle they put the teat of the bottle on their pallet (like when sucking a pacifier) which pushes the teeth and prevents their normal growth.

Man wanted the certainty of farming time. High ritual turned into a burdensome yoke.

Instead he shall be cursed with famine and father against son.

That and feeding babies from a bottle is one of those jaw-dropping atrocities that only perpetuates because Nestle has a grandiose marketing and PR component.

>most kids need braces

But that's not true at all. There were only a few kids who ever had braces when I was in school, it definitely wasnt the majority

I'm not saying that you're wrong. I'm telling you that I will take fucked up teeth over being filled with worms and other things.

Had braces is a world of difference from need braces.

I need braces. But I need to scrounge up enough money.

The evolutionary environment, that gave birth to our dental development, was meat, nuts, and wild vegetables and fruits. Shit that eventually wears down teeth.

As has been mentioned earlier in this thread, soft food = soft teeth (in the worst of ways)

Then I condemn you to tiling the land with your own shit. Your forefathers eked out what could be eked out from the top soil.

Meanwhile a priest is eating cooked hippo while bouncing your child up and down.

actually, it is for a thing known that ohte animals dont have milk teeth, so it would make sense taht humanity has other important issues with their dentition.

lets not forget too that fluoride give mouth cancer to a certain extent, so the subclinical consequences of this would be that small cysts would disorganize the teeth and would fuck up their regular order

modernity was a mistake lads, its not to late to return to a simpler way of life

>dead infants don't count!

No, it is getting increasingly more common because of our lifestyles. The fact we even need braces, while Indigenous people don't is proof enough.

Indeed, all roads lead to dental tragedy.

In a funny way, yeah.

At least with HnG, you get good use of them until advanced old age. The treatment of people in that age group differs from tribe to tribe.

In this world, you're moralized for eating sugars and getting cavities.

In fact in this world, you're moralized for everything. A con job to jam up cognitive frames.

Daily reminder forgers live better than we do.

So go live in the fucking woods, ape.

Friendly reminder ''civilizations'' imply deformed teeth, high doses of sugar, unparalleled unhappiness in the form of work and brushing teeth. Indigenous people have none of that. They live happily with their families and friends, free of dental worries.

But that would be...fucking retarded.

You need a tribe to back you up. At the very least a squad.

Then you need to find suitable land after all the farming cucks have taken over the most fertile patches. Because being cucked by a priest is a traditional value.

Then you need cultural adaptations to the territory that are passed down orally by people who might have the potential to recite an Illiad-like screed while not being able to read.

Yeah, of course you need a tribe. But it's better than having fucking up teeth and no family to back you up like in western civilizations.

but I don't eat food that was manured from my own shit. even if I had, it's not as self-harming as eating raw meat.

That's the point. It makes no sense to tell someone "oh yeah, just go back to the bushes!".

I fucking told you, your forefather's wasted top soil.

>t's not as self-harming as eating raw meat.

The Mongolians seemed to do fine with raw meat.

Some animals do have crooked teeth but it's more common to find gaps.

"Fuck it, I'll just use petroleum based fertilizers"

Now you're condemned to deal with the most dishonorable of men and letting them cuck you in coordination with other groups of dishonorable men.

They have gaps and we don't because our jaws are less developed since as child we eat soft food and aren't used to chew on hard raw meat, like animals or indigenous people.

What do you grow, OP?

How is that bad? I mean what's the point of living after 40 anyway

40 is adjusting for infant mortality.

If you survived into young adulthood, your lifespan would most likely have been equivalent with modern japanese.

The only gnarl is that you can expect 10-20% of your men to die in personal combat with another tribe.

How terrible it is depends if you're on the winning team or not.

They don't have refined processed sugar either you fucking dumb shit jesus christ

Also when did anyone actually last check their teeth?

If you look at medieval and earlier skeletons when they had entirely natural diets, their teeth were often totally fucked and they would have been in great pain. Hell i recently reading about a neatherthal found who had severe tooth abscesses.

Basically, human teeth have not caught up in evolution and they suck and cause us endless problems. I had to have fucking 4 removed because my mouth couldnt hold them all.

>If you survived into young adulthood, your lifespan would most likely have been equivalent with modern japanese.
No, life expectancy is naturally around 65 in a premodern society, about the age when peoples bodies start to totally fall apart.

what my forefathers did is not the same as what I do. not sure where you're getting that idea. your forefathers raped little boys asses. so did mine and everyones.

pic related inside of a mongolian gut.

A curse from God.

In addition to all other toils, that divine judgement bestows upon farmers, a person has to deal with adaptations for an absolutely shitty diet.

You want extra teeth because grain monocultures will fuck your teeth worse than Beria with teenage girls.

It depends.

All we have are those tribes that eke out a living from the shittiest lands that farmers gave up on.

Not all parasites are "bad". They might be parasitical but they prune immune systems that might otherwise flag a bunch of false positives which wreak havoc with the body.

Personally, I would cook meat. It tastes better.

Medieval societies didn't have a good diet for their teeth. They ate cooked meat and bread. These food are soft, which doesn't allow for much chewing and prevents your jaw from ever developing, which in turns prevents your teeth from having the necessary space for growing.

citation needed

OP?

What do you mean, what do I grow?

>holy shit
These people didn't sit around all day gnawing on red meat.

>Equaling mesoamerican societies to indigenous tribes living in the Amazon.

So, you do not grow anything. You are a fucking retard.

How about actually attempting to lie the lifestyle, even mongolians ate a variety of cheese and milk products.

Just answer the question, instead of becoming a memelord retard.

Literacy fail.

>he's still going in an attempt to save his blown out ego.

You know, there are actually people out there who are doing what you are saying, but they don't shit post about it online without even having tried living the lifestyle, it's not exactly easy you fucking pleb.

As proven bu the fact you literally, actually got confused at the question "what do you grow", have you ever planted literally, fucking anything?

Grains are what weakened human jaws. Before the Neolithic every one had straight teeth and bumpy features which acted as shock absorbers from chewing on meat.

sensualanimist.com/2012/10/16/taoist-diet-bigu-avoiding-grains/

I was saying that mesoamerican societies like the Maya or the Aztecs aren't hunter-gatherers like amazonian tribes. The problem is not that you grow stuff, it's that the stuff you eat is not hard enough for your jaw to develop. By cooking meat, you make it easier to chew, which under-develops your jaw. The inuits don't cook meat, which means their teeth grow normally straight.

I am not an inuit, I am a western pleb and I had to wear braces because of that.

You are a literal retard.

Look at these healthy teeth of the inuit peoples!

Dental services have never been as good as it has been today. It's a simple fact.

Their teeth are straighter than most of ours. The causes of lacking teeth =/= those non making them straight. And you can have some dental hygiene without having braces. One doesn't exclude the other.

You do realize that a major causation is variable levels of Vitamin D?

At their longitude, they're incapable of receiving UV rays that activate Vitamin D production.

They get it from fish, which is a lot more variable in availability. A few bad years = a few bad teeth.

Yall need to start posting some mother fuckin sources. This is fucking Veeky Forums

There were sources posted.

Go live in the jungle with the monkeys then

Hitler in particular had especially bad teeth and most likely pooped his pants multiple times in his adult life. Eeeeeew!!!

Such racism.

Such redditspacing

>eat raw meat
if you want parasites, maybe.

They don't have parasites and they have clean teeth.

This is fucking stupid.

Agrarian peoples will always have teeth problems than shitter gatherers because the crops they fucking eat tend to have shit that turns to sugar which ends up ruining your fucking teeth if you have scraps of wheat/rice in your pearly whites.

ITT: stupid people that didnt click on my studyposted mid-thread

lol he thinks all he needs for sources is pictures and greentext

>That's not what Sally Fallon Morell and the Western A. Price Foundation said in 2009
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3241821/
>No sources. Kek.

Please read the fucking thread before posting.

Amazonian did and do grow food. They practiced agriculture, they even invented a soil to do this. Many regresed into hunter gatherer societies after their apocalypse, that is after Eurasian diseases collapsed their societies in the 16th century. What you see today is basically survivors of a post apocalyptic world.

Amazonian tribes were hunter-gatherers. Their perfect teeth alignment is proof of that. Did they never grow anything? No, they did grow some stuff, but their main diet wasn't based on agriculture. And contrary to other Mesoamerican societies, they ate raw meat.

You eat RAW MEAT, while Chad eats SUGAR.

You waste a lot of money on raw food and risk getting infected by parasites in raw meat in order to "cure" your non existant jawline while CHAD eats sugar all day and has a better jawline than 95% of the population. Also don't forget his SUB 12% BF.

Eating sugar ruins your teeth. Chad isn't Chad if he needs braces.

>Dental redpill Anonymous 03/10/17(Fri)16:32:18 No.248

The final redpill.

>they don't have parasites
if you're in the jungle and you're eating raw meat, you are absolutely riddled with parasites.

But if you got nice teeth without braces, you saved orthodontic fees.

Having crooked teeth is preferable to not being able to walk as soon as I get into my mid thirties because of trichinella, or dying painfully at 26 because of cysts caused by a thriving tapeworm ecosystem in my intestinal tract.

There are lots of old Indigenous people. They don't die at 26.

That's completely fucking wrong
Hunter gather societies have been cooking meat before Homo sapiens speciated, there is not a single society that doesn't cook with fire.

Hunter gather societies have better teeth because a more balanced diet without so much tooth-decaying starch that make up the staple foods in agrarian societies.

>They ate cooked meat and bread.
They consumed lots of meat, but you know they didn't eat tender loin steak all day that came from unnaturally bulked up overbred animals. Also, bread was a lot different then what you get today

No most people who need braces only need them for aesthetics or to prevent some discomfort. These are thing indigenous people will just put up with.

Yup, fire was a game changer. The fucking retard fanboying for only raw food, especially meat is so delusional

Well, if you want to get Salmonella or another foodborne illness, be my guest.
In fact, I implore you to do just that, so you can die and no one will ever have to put up with your waste of existence.

this

cooking our food is essentially outsourcing the digestive process, "pre-digesting" our food, allowing us to devote less resources towards breaking down our food and more resources towards thing that help us, like cardiovascular endurance and brain power.

The phenomenon of civilized folks having bad teeth comes from a diet with more starch and sugar in their diets than what human sapiens

>The phenomenon of civilized folks having bad teeth comes from a diet with more starch and sugar in their diets than what human sapiens
*evolved to be eating

it's every parents own responsibility to take care of their kids teeth. in my family, no baby had a bottle or pacifier since two generations and none of us ever needed braces. it's abbious this is the reason for fucked up teeth.
but ofc, it's convenient to have something to stuff your baby's face whenever it's unhappy and you don't feel like actually looking after it.
either you put in the effort so your baby doesn't need substitution for attention or you will have to pay for the dentist later. entirely up to you.

Did you even read the studies? Chewing less because we cook our meat, means our jaws get undeveloped which prevents our teeth from having the necessary space to develop straight and fully. Have you even looked up tongue thrust?

Inuits don't cook their meat.

Tongue thrust my friend, tongue thrust.

>our jaws get undeveloped which prevents our teeth from having the necessary space to develop straight and fully.
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/how-dawn-farming-changed-our-mouths-worst-180954167/

Up until about 12,000 years ago, humans didn't have chronic dental problems like they do today. It was the switch to starch and plant-heavy diet which caused our jaws to take shapes in way it does, and the plant heavy diet lead to the rise of mouth bacteria which is hostile to enamel.

And they say there's no studies.

as long as we got chompers and munchers, our tooth location doesnt really matter. think of how modern humans jaws are smaller than their predecessors