Giveway thread

Giveway thread.
Whale here. Mined BTC back in the day, forgot about it and a year ago heard about btc again and rememmbered i still have a wallet with coins in it.

So, most of my coins have been simply lying in the wallet ever since but now i want to invest a substantial portion(about 20%).
Two of my online aquaintances have told me about cofound.it and that their coins are gonna be released to exchanges soon.
I Have no interest in spending time "researching", i have a life and job, however, if Anyone here can bring me a good summery with sources about this compnay and why its a good investment i have 1.5 eth to give away. I can spread it around or if someone really posts a good summery I will give the whole sum to him.
If anyone is interested in getting paid 1.5 eth post and dont forget your wallet's address.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.cofound.it/
medium.com/iconominet/introducing-cofound-it-the-future-of-icos-14bc1859393d
smithandcrown.com/sale/cofoundit/
cofoundit.herokuapp.com/
t3n.de/news/blockchain-cofound-it-startup-finanzierung-828947/
icocountdown.com/.
mysterium.network/whitepaper.pdf)
x8currency.com/
google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/6er69w/whats_the_feeling_on_cofoundit_ico/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what he means:
Loser here.
Just bought a bunch of this shitcoin. Thought of a new idea to get others to shill coins for me. They think they will get anything from me, haha.

I am your man OP.

0xf604847bbf32cd4ab8949c60f21f6d2c905ce933

I got you OP.

0x80a40cDE8bF93c757bd3e93152B38C694ec496Ca

Check their blog honestly. A lot of great info here.

blog.cofound.it/

This is also a good read

medium.com/iconominet/introducing-cofound-it-the-future-of-icos-14bc1859393d

Enjoy:
smithandcrown.com/sale/cofoundit/

Also...
0xe808f9028e8094b8393555d08875f31ade3bf3af

Why not
0x9172FFAB14EB7f901013b6781F061779A2529114

Please give me something, OP.
I just can't buy cryptos from my country. This is all I have. I gathered around ~90k sats from Veeky Forums giveaways and made some deals until I got to 128k sats, got it to bittrex and started trading. I got it up to 182k sats by daytrading(was day trading because of the crash).
ETH wallet:
0x804bfafd9c836f4a5d08643e9eaab16e1dafcfc5
Also, pic related.

If you want continuious updates, join the slack too.
cofoundit.herokuapp.com/

(My wallet ID one more time for ya)

0xf604847bbf32cd4ab8949c60f21f6d2c905ce933

OP said he didn't want to research.

Cofound.it charges for its services only in the tokens issued. That means no additional fees. Cofound.it finances all the costs related to the crowdsale process at the project stage when funds are usually not available. The value of the tokens can actually increase though allowing you to profit.

To quote their website, "The token compensation model has been proven to work. It was developed by the crypto community and used for years with community members performing escrow, translation, marketing or other services to crowdsale projects—the so-called “bounties”. Cofound.it is simply bringing additional structure and elevating it to the next level."

0x8b0a45dcdeaf39884a52c0a7b2f1914091e1d474

You people are lazy. If anyone posts a proper summery with reasons why i should invest ill pay. Just posting links to blogs and wesbites is not needed for me since i have no interest in wasting time reading and looking for information.
1.5 eth is worth doing some pajeet work no?
If someone does a proper job ill pay. Ill be back in the thread in a few hours.

You're a fucking faggot. How about you suck our dicks and do your own research.

Does your mother still cut your chicken tendies for you?

heres something for cofound it
t3n.de/news/blockchain-cofound-it-startup-finanzierung-828947/

its in German, just google translate.

Theres so many ICO;s coming out or waiting to come out, why not take top 5 of them you like an split the difference.
icocountdown.com/.

btc-
1CVKnaxYv7YjVZBpAEYNVqd6ybNzB8QAQm
eth-0x5c9b4b4b74357f3fcb65f6e61aaf3592d833ad08

Mysterium is the coin that I'll have the most faith in.
They're building an open source decentralized VPN node network. It's imho much better than TOR. Why do you ask?
People have an incentive to become an exit node (they're paid in coins). The more exit nodes the better.
VPN's are a very valuable service because of chinas censorship of the internet and it's also great that there are many chinks with lots and lots of bitcoins to spend on this shit.
Pic related is from their whitepaper (mysterium.network/whitepaper.pdf)

0x4D18fA8baFc9902124cFbCE2e4CF59a2795C0141
thanks in advance

0x7820cc15995c901d801fa34118d8447540a14244

do it i dare you

0x623bc3e9dbe511d5bfc56c69c4c29dcd6c923e47

>cofound.it
Maybe if you are really patient.
Roadmap is there, still waiting for business plan/financial model.

Several people including myself have linked your dumbass plenty of resources to read about this shitcoin. Don't take advantage of people to shill your garbage then never pay up.

0x4cb93f369D1f3dB1D6daE986D160a8e396C82f31
gimme dats

oh shit, I misread the OP, whoops no coins for me

>t3n.de/news/blockchain-cofound-it-startup-finanzierung-828947/
I'm German and I see no reason why this should help the op decide if she should invest in it.
The only 2 things of note that the article says are
>it's decentralized
>they gathered 12,5 million in their ICO

and yet you are here shilling mysterium, gtfo

I am 1/2

Cofound.it is a token sale (ICO) accelerator that aims to grow into a platform for crowdsourcing token sale services. Cofound.it will work directly with project teams to develop tokenized products and services and fund them with a token sale. As they deepen their expertise in the process, Cofound.it wants to build an open marketplace for token sale service providers, such as PR companies, blockchain developers, community managers, legal advisors, and due diligence investigators. In the short-term, the core team will focus on tokenization and business strategy while relying on several partners, including Wachsman PR, to help teams launch sales. They have three physical accelerator locations, with a fourth planned, and three projects already signed with an additional four projects that are close to signing. They hope to complete a total of ten projects by the end of 2017.

The team is led by Daniel Zakrisson and Jan Isakovic. Daniel is well known in the community for his evaluations of token sales and as the former Head of Investment Evaluation of ICONOMI. Jan was the former Mentoring program lead at ICONOMI. Their CTO and blockchain developer is Erika Pogorelc, although the heavy lifting of designing the smart contracts for the service provider marketplace is further along down the roadmap. Advisors include William Mougayar, a commentator and author in the blockchain industry.

2/2

They have several partners who will serve as the initial service providers. Deloitte will provide optional market research and validation. Wachsman PR, a well known PR agency in the blockchain industry, will provide PR for token sale projects. NovakRutar–a Slovenia-based law firm–will provide legal evaluation and optional counsel to token sale projects. Agentic Group–a firm offering strategic consulting in the blockchain industry–will also provide services. Agentic doesn’t have a deep digital footprint in the blockchain industry, but they have been mentioned as a membership-driven consortium of 36 blockchain and digital currency related companies.

Also, quoting a guy:
Their first ICO is x8currency.com/ and you see the nice little cofound.it logo at the top. When Cofound.it gets big, it might be a kind of quality seal for crypto projects, which could push cofound.it projects bigger than non-cofound.it projects because people have more trust and less concerns about getting scammed knowing that the cofound.it team has evaulated their ICO already.

So OP I did some research (Part 1):

Basically the coin is addressing the problem with the lack of information available about all the ICO (Initial Coin Offer). So a new company comes in with brilliant ideas and their coins but they only have ideas and often not actual products. THis company will research it for you. Thats what they are offering.

Ref -- "The booming number of token crowdsales is making it ever more difficult for the supporters to pick the right ones. A large part of a project’s success depends not only on the idea or technology, but on the founders, their relationship and their tenacity. It’s impossible to judge that from a slick web page alone. Despite the rise of promising opportunities, supporting projects is becoming more and more of a gamble"

Ref -- "The teams face a different challenge. Often they have a strong technology background and a clear vision for their service, but are not quite so fluent in the language of business."

They base themselfs on a number of potential factors that hints at how good a coin may be or not. They used the criteria of "Daniel Zakrisson’s crowdsale analysis" for it:

1) Team/Founders
Do these guys have what it takes to succeed as entrepreneurs? Track record and previous projects? Experience and formal education?

2) Market Potential
Amount of people that can tap into said market. Example a cloud based token for has a lot of marketing potential GOOG, APL, AMAZON, MS, ....

3) Product/Business/Operating Plan

- Proof of concept available?

- Do they a working product already?

- Do they need funding now?

- What is the go-to market strategy?

- All in the white paper

None in the white paper, which clearly needs addressing.

Wallet: 0x23A5B45738b2fd00eBF02879fB86DBD830911B66

what's wrong with it?

Do op really deliver in this kind of thread compared to the muslim ramadhan thread one?

0xd0265614f3608923b363c42fae949c2820e128cd
If you can spare some ETH

Part (2)

Continuation of factors that provide a good indication whether a coin is good or not:

- Roadmap: DO they have goals for the future: YES/NO? Without a future plan itt would just be a quick money grab after all

- Competition (What do they offer that is better then the competition)
"Do they have a clear view of the competition? How do they plan to beat them?"

- Valuation (What is the market cap of coin?) So not spamming a billioen coins and certainly not the owner having 1.000.000.000 of the coins

Is the valuation sane?
They will be raising between 150 000 and 820 000 ether, with 6 % going to the founders and an additional 12 % to Golem Factory GmbH. This puts a maximum current value of Golem to 100 000 ether or roughly 12 million USD.

- Legality (is it overhyped garbage or does it have an actual function for business)

- Security (How safe is it?)
Is there a Proof of external security evaluation? Is there special security needs for this project?

Part 1 conclusion: So yea these guys will help support you with crowdsale of the coins if you meat all their guidelines. (Professional shilling)

-- Market, business model, target segments --

Is also cheap for business since they profit with you. So the prices wont be super high they are demanding. It scales with the amount of profit you are making.

- "Cofound.it has a value-added approach where it charges for its services only in the tokens issued, making us extremely accessible for teams. Our goal is to make the value Cofound.it delivers a multiple of the actual tokens received. That means that our services are not only essentially free to teams, but actually add value."

Part (3)

-- Target projects --
They are targeting new comers on the blockchain with good products. (as specified by the criteria) and that they think will make above 2.000.000$

Ref - "Initially, Cofound.it is targeting blockchain startups that have already developed a Proof-of-Concept or can demonstrate some traction: a VC investment, an interesting partnership. Their estimated crowdsale goal should be above 2 million USD.

By selecting these kinds of projects Cofound.it limits the number of projects, enabling a greater focus on helping the teams and scaling the mentor network. By the end of 2017, Cofound.it will start transitioning the crowdsale process to the platform to enable scaling the core business."

-- Platform and roadmap --

At the moment they will only provide advice and coaching. They will also they to map which people are needed for what parts of the project. (So harder people need more qualified people and what parts of the code are good to go as proposed)

Ref "At the moment, Cofound.it operates like a consulting company. We coach projects, help define the legal elements, prepare for the crowdsale, assist with the PR and launch them using our initial platform. However, this phase has a definite goal in mind: to define and test the optimal crowdsale process, define the parts that can be supported in code and define the parts that must be accomplished by experts."

-- Specific goals --

The goals for 2017:

- Launch 10 projects
- Develop the core foundation for the platform and define the included processes
- Define the initial elements of the platform to crowdsource
- Prepare a foundation to onboard project supporters that are new to the crypto space

- The goals for 2018:

- Launch 30 projects
- Develop and test the functionalities defined in 2017
- Create a full roadmap for final platform development
- Enable simple fund collection from project supporters that are new to the crypto space

Part (4)

-- Contribution actions --
Remember about the coaching they are providing? For those difficult parts in the code you can join cofound.it and be a developer on it. Depending on the amount of tokens you have you can join in on certain projects. (More tokens -> more projects)

-- Access rights to exclusive content --
For some projects you will need a certain amount of tokens to even look at them. (Early insight capitalization)

-- Payments --
Devs ETC will get payed out in tokens for their work.

Ref - "Some services on the platform will require direct payment of Cofound.it tokens, like project submission. Each project submission will require expert evaluation - so the application will be paid for with a certain amount of Cofound.it tokens that will be distributed among the evaluators."

-- Distribution of revenue --

"The funds raised by crowdfunding will be used for Cofound.it operations, marketing and PR, legal expenses and international expansion. If the crowdsale does not reach the envisioned amount, Cofound.it operations will be scaled down to extend the runway to two years and rely more on operating profits to fuel growth."

-- Token distribution -- [IMPORTANT]

PREMINED: YES

** 20% of the tokens to reward current and future team members, advisers and experts.

** 15% The team tokens will be reverse vested with a 6-month cliff and then linearly vested over 18 months, with the team wallet publicly auditable.

** 10% of Cofound.it tokens will be owned by ICONOMI, where the Cofound.it project was born and has evolved.

** 20% And we’re excited to announce that of the tokens will be used to purchase the assets of Cashila.

** 25% of the initial token distribution as a reserve for future partnerships or acquisitions.

** The final 25% of Cofound.it tokens will be sold via crowdsale, starting on

********June 7th at 11 AM EST / 17 PM*********

>look at my copy and pasting skillz yalls

That's all.

TL;DR It's a professional shilling company that only shills coins that meet certain criteria. In exchange they will take X% of your profits. They will also provide coaching and support.

Hope you deliver OP!

Do you want me to write a complete whitepaper or something?

Those blocks of texts are quoted so you know I'm not just making up shit.

I give extra info with each block of text to.

Stop replying to this faggot. He's using your bumps for self-promotion.

2 reasons op:
-by holding cfi tokens you will earn a percentage of every tokensale the cfi team is helping with
- if you hold 5k cfi tokens at a certain block height it will give you a priority pass, meaning you can participate in earlier in every ico (=NO PUBLIC CROWDSALE)

this is a fucking key, get at least 5k
0x947d06574059002f9FD6848A67Fc55A2aE4DC347

hook me up with .0002 BTC plz
1Fy4yDwuw3n3kKm4Z45bAfQ46VvxRtQFZx

Who cares about summary.
Here's my wallet : 1CgfEAzpYuku1PBgTu4Zvojb9HSE7xBzfv
Give me your ETH wallet address, and I'll give you some CFI
Deal ?

google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/6er69w/whats_the_feeling_on_cofoundit_ico/
There's some good shit on this subreddit, one of the best summaries I saw was.
"It's going to be a situation where Cofound.it does great, finds some really cool projects, and makes decent money while helping these projects come to fruition; yet, CFI will not see the benefit of these awesome profits. Currently the only incentive to holding them is to either use the platform yourself, or one day sell your CFI to people looking to use the platform. Since there will most likely be a low CFI requirement for projects using the platform, CFI demand will be low.

If they were doing a buyback strategy like ICN I would be big into this ICO. I've seen the argument behind not doing this (essentially reinvesting profits to grow platform) and while I understand it, there are compromises that also return value to investors. One such example would be buybacks that don't start for 6 months or 1 year so the first year profits can all be reinvested and focused on getting the platform ready"
I'll be searching for more since you've got my interested now op.

0x5551eaBe86EcDCE54a10e9986b89546Ece2f024F

Referring to the devs
"According to Jan, they already have several projects in the pipeline and the demand is so high that they need to reject most of the projects.

Quote from Slack: "but our pipeline is pretty full throughout October. We’re saying no to 99% of the applications we’re currently getting - several per day"

Market adoption will be huge and I have no concerns about cofound.it getting a big player in crypto.

Their first ICO is x8currency.com/ and you see the nice little cofound.it logo at the top. When Cofound.it gets big, it might be a kind of quality seal for crypto projects, which could push cofound.it projects bigger than non-cofound.it projects because people have more trust and less concerns about getting scammed knowing that the cofound.it team has evaulated their ICO already.