Is it too late to start getting in to crypto?

Is it too late to start getting in to crypto?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.plan99.net/the-resolution-of-the-bitcoin-experiment-dabb30201f7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

it's all over

Yep. Last chance was 4 months ago

Your time is running out.

Aug 1 will change everything.

Buy every underrated altcoin now while you still can.
>Ubiq, Ardor, LBRY, XEM/NEM, Augur, XMR, Ripple, Waves, Strat, Steem, Golem, Factom, Ethereum Classic, shit even Ark

The Dash and ZCash train is gone.

Your window to LTC is closing fast. You might be be able to wait for the chinks gobbling it up to sell this Monday or the next to buy back in, but that's your call.

Ethereum is pretty much over, but not terribly too late and still has the possibility to explode.

What happens 1 August?

Why does everyone keep saying this

it's never too late to feed the whales OP

It'll be too late when normies are regularly doing transactions in crypto. It's still relatively early, although you're late as fuck by biz standards

Because nothing bad is going to happen to bitcoin and we'll have that surge of euphoria bull market that we had a few months ago.

Golem isn't going to do shit. Everybody knows it.

No. Thought it might've been a month ago when I got started, but I've already tripled my gains. Just do it. You'll keep making up reasons to not do it and will keep stalling, and that will make you miss out on gains.

DO NOT SELL UNTIL THERE ARE COMMERCIALS ON TV ADVERTISING FREE INVESTMENT INFORMATION KITS FOR OLD BOOMERS

Don't be a fucking retard. Learn and practice. Is it too late to get into stocks? Forex? Trading commodities? Sure the longer you wait the less chance you have of getting rich quick but it will never be too late. Maybe you should just stick to being a NEET or wagecuck with a stupid fucking question like that.

>2014
Time sure flies when you're making money.

iEx.ec (RLC)

dont say i never did anything for biz

LTC just went up 40% from yesterday, but that was the LAST chance. Sorry.

People have been asking this for the past 6 years. The answer is alway: no.

>dont say i never did anything for biz
>100 mil market cap
>is it too late

think about it OP...

dont say i never did anything for biz - HOW DID THIS GET IN MY POST

am I going crazy?

This, that was the last ever rise. Ever

it's not too late. but 100's-1000's x roi like you could get with bitcoin and ethereum is probably not gonna happen anymore, not quickly anyway. promising projects are priced high immediately

still lots of opportunities though. much better than the stock market. also you can leverage and also go short i believe

So I been knowing about sigwit and unlimited but I been watching the block singaling. I just found out about the sold fork and the hard fork in aug 1. That's really better than I thought it would be. The solf fork will win out tho.

so much this. the bubble hasn't even begun until your barber tells you about his smart investment in these "cryo-currencies".

just wait for dumb money to arrive.

what do you mean "even ark"
it makes up 75% of my portfolio so you're making me panic i'm already a weak handed faggot as it is

If I invest 2000 and it gets to $100 it'll be 100k, not bad... Looking for millions not thousands though.

>still hodling my ark
don't worry user, Ark will be >$2 by EoY and you will be happy that you hodl your 75% in Ark.

not to mention >$10 by end of 2018

>Ark will be >$2 by EoY
>$10 by end of 2018
Holy shit that is way too slow and pathetic for 10x gains in crypto for that long

meant for

I have the dangerous desire to find an unrecognized low sat coin and dump 30k usd into it.

This could end very badly. Or it could be the smartest decision of my life.

Any tips, i.e. don't buy coins that are older than 6 months, or have inactive dev teams?

eth is going to be four figures by eoy.

just fucking do it man.

cant go wrong with MYST
-not a random meme coin
-active team
-working mvp
-small market cap
-just came out, can pretty much only go up

Thanks for the tip but it's a bit limited in terms of growth percentage; I'm looking for low sat, say .005 cents.

iflt is moving?

prices going up isn't an indicator that btc has succeeded. Just that people enter the market to speculate. Nobody gives a fuck about the future of bitcoin, as long as they make some profit. Bitcoin has failed as a currency, and that's why gavin, one of the most clever dev, left
blog.plan99.net/the-resolution-of-the-bitcoin-experiment-dabb30201f7

Thats the game, everything is a risk. The problem we have now is theres like a billion shitcoins, the ancients didnt had this problem since there were few

Literally who?

Exactly. Annoyed about that and the dozens of icos.

Maybe the age of riding the low sat rickety rocket to the moon is over.

Gavin Andresen the chosen one by nakamoto to continue developping bitcoin. Many believe he's in fact nakamoto.

Yeah its probably too late, now it requires way more skill (research) and a shitload of luck. Youre supposed to risk a lot of money on a shitcoin and pray.

if only there were some regulation to stop people doing this

Lol, thats the big selling point of this whole industry, decentralized, unregulated. Its basically the wild west. Take that away and the whole house comes crashing down.

Buy bancor.

Why bancor?

I read here its backed by jew whales or some shit like that

If you read it here it means you should do the opposite, user.

>10x

Pepecoin

Just buy eth when it dips to 325 or some shit.