What do Veeky Forums, buy 1ETH or 8LTC?

What do Veeky Forums, buy 1ETH or 8LTC?

8 LTC now and once it hits $100 sell half and put it into eth because by then ETH will be $10

100% XRP

IT GOES OFF TONIGHT OP

YOU'RE WELCOME NIGGA

Only can buy through cuckbase so that's not an option.

LITECOIN THEN

Hedge and go 50/50

Sold all my LTC at 47 and bought ETH. I mean sure, LTC could go up but I don't see it shooting up again without some sort of correction.

Hmm could do that, but I prefer to hold a whole interger of a coin.

So ETH?

LTC

LTC is finally pumping and there is a lot more noise about it currently, you'll make more gains if you invest in it now

100% cpc and then watch

Fucking cuckbase can't process any payments right now.

LTC is mooning and way cheaper

In my opinion yes. But like I said, ETH could dip more and LTC could shoot up. I just don't think it will after this huge surge. I mean look at it lol.

LTC and hold until the end of July, it'll rise until btc decides what it wants to do

ETH is coming off the tail of the mother of all pumps, proceed with caution

desu I'd just HODL it in ETH for the time being

LTC is fully pumped by tons of whales thinking it would be the new BTC. These people will take any opportunity to get out at around ~40 if you give it to them. LTC will adjust itself, but after that it will rise again instead of stagnating around 20-30 as before.

Why tonight? What did I miss user?

ETH, LTC will crash hard once it's dumped

>Crash
LTC will still rise to around $55 or $60 today, then it will correct itself, but not crash and will probably moon again after. If you actually watch the fucking chart you will see that the coin grew naturally and it's not a PnD.

Okay the transaction is now pending however only can buy 5LTC for some reason.

Are you buying on Coinbase?

Just bought 2k in ltc

you are a special breed of autist

Yes

they have weekly buy/sell limits depending on your method of sale. They try to jew you in as many ways as possible, but it is convenient

Put it all into LTC, should be a really easy decision as people are starting to realize that LTC is actually a superior version of bitcoin at 1/100th of the price.

ETH is in an overvalued bubble right now and set for a big correction, and basically it will rise or fall along with Bitcoin. Don't listen to the ETH shills who are blinded by greed and will tell you its going to "$500" soon.

Does Bittrex accept fiat to buy coins? I don't see any options other than coins.