Life plan

ITT we post our life plans

>24 yo
>gf is 24 also
>both finished unis both wagecuck for 1k € per month
>started cryptos just recently
>together developing a business idea in a niche market which is almost certain to be successful
>will invest earnings into expanding/cryptos/vanguard
>move out to Australia, buy a boat and travel all the oceanic islands with my gf

buy the dip

If you plan your life around another person you're fucked.

Never make plans for your future that depend on another person, especially not girlfriend.

I planned my life according to her. Within 2 weeks she dumped me, after 5 fucking years.

Plan your own future. A girlfriend is an accessory, not an integral part of your life, especially not at 24.

> 20 yo khv
> neet no friends live with parents
> invest in cryptocurrencies
> hopefully i become a millionaire from sitting in my bedroom all day trading shitcoins

Am i delusional desu?

Yeah iktf. At least I'm not a khhv anymore but I would never devote my time to another person like that ever again.

>gf
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE get out normie

My goal is simple: $100m+ before I'm 30, so I can start some projects I'm interested in that require lots of capital while still having enough funds to financially help out those I care about substantially. I'm currently 24 at 7 figures, so I have a long way to go. Feels bad. I started at $0 and came from a poorfag family though, so that's something at least

yes

Crypto currencies?

Bitcoin mostly

>7 figures
>post on etiopian image cartoon board

Yea buddy

There are people who post on Veeky Forums who have much more than me. Financial status doesn't usually change the outcome of whether or not you're a 4channer. Once you're here, you're here forever

Oh just stfu. What a millionaire has to do in this shithole, cmon. Millionaires dont even have time to go on the internet.

are you sure you can get a gf before you turn 24?

Bamp

>gather an army of
/k/ommandos
>go to Zimbabwe
>overthrow Mugabe, become president for life
>rename country as Rhodesia
>acquire nuclear bombs
>sell them to Kim Jong Lulz
>get rich
>turn 30

what the fucking hell kind of projects do you need $100m for?

$10-15m ought to be enough for everyone.

Yuge projects

Listen to this user, faggots. Your happiness should depend on you and only you. You can still love and care about someone, but never make your life plans and dreams based on it.

>Dedicate the next few years of my life to crypto
>Become a millionaire
>Move away to a quiet place, preferable that's far from today's degeneracy and corruption, or at least isn't as affected
>Build a comfy house, or maybe I can buy a penthouse pending on where I am living
>Dedicate the rest of my life to improve myself, read, travel sometimes, have fun and never have to do anything I don't like to earn money again
>Maybe search for a nice and faithful wife, have kids with her, preferable a girl
>Build a more lasting business
>Ditch my wife and marry my daughter when I get old

>What a millionaire has to do in this shithole, cmon.
The same thing that everyone else does

>Millionaires dont even have time to go on the internet.
Are you unironically retarded?

Projects to defeat the jews

>Millionaires dont even have time to go on the internet.

lol

Being this delusional

>25yo
>only ever had wagecuck jobs
>50k student loans, no degree but don't have to pay back for 5 years due to "extenuating circumstances"
>getting a 35k business loan, as in
>haven't a fucking clue how I should use it
>only use ~650-700/month with food, rent/utilities
>still currently have wagecuck job pulling barely 700/month at best

>tfw want to work on what i like, not to barely survive
>tfw no skills besides drawing, writing, making music but they can't make rent w/o going into them full time to hone them
>tfw can't work with skills FT because you need food to stay alive and a place to live
>tfw people have 400k loans and manage to get out because they have skills, degrees, etc.
>tfw i know, in the end, i'm the one to blame for fucking up and not knowing shit about shit at 25
>tfw knowing doesn't help you get above it
>tfw hard work, 14-20h days won't make a dent for several years

Life Plan at this point is use 35k loan to go FT honing skills and start online business.
The only thing I can think of, all day, every day
>there's gotta be a better fucking way about this.

You're going to need one hell of a boat, 30 million should sort you

Dude, no joke. pretty much same. Except i am australian. 23me23gf investing what we have in crypto to retire hopefully 10ish years from now perhaps in Laos or Vietnam for a while

My first goal is to accumulate at least 100 000€ net worth within the next few years by trading and holding crypto, which should be entirely doable barring any big crashes. I don't think it's an unreasonable or unattainable goal, if a relatively modest one compared to the kinds of gains possible with this meme magic.

My end game is to have enough to invest into dividend paying funds and stocks to provide me with a passive income flow that allows me to live comfortably without working should I choose not to do so. Ideally, I will continue to work and involve myself with projects I feel are worth the effort however. I will also use the financial freedom to just relax, unshackle myself from wagecuckoldry and travel the world as much as I can possibly manage in my lifetime.

I don't want anything fancy or flamboyant. I literally just want peace and the freedom to choose my path in my life.

>Laos
It's a brilliant spot.