Really gets the neurons a'poppin, huh?

Really gets the neurons a'poppin, huh?

what

The evolution of the creationist position on primate fossils as well as the failure to fit transitional species into discrete sets (or kinds).

>evolution
These positions are contemporary you nitwit

Oh wait yeah I get it now. The second half still stands however.

More recent version.

Really makes me puke. Creationism isn't worth discussing. It's the biological equivalent of flat earth theory.

So it is a truth that is being suppressed by the Illuminati?

this

everyone knows hollow earth theory is the real shit

>he's a spherecuck

>not noticing that Taylor shows up in three columns, each time adding another skull as human

/Pol shitposts on /his

/His shitposts on /pol

>3 scientists
>none in a relevant field of study

>6 scientists
>only 1 in a relevant field of study

Also wtf does "independent scholar" mean?

>It's the biological equivalent of flat earth theory.
It is, unfortunately a lot of people believe it, unlike flat earth theory.

My friend has a joint honors degree in maths and physics, yet he believes it. Boggles the mind.

Not associated with any of the major creationist organizations: AiG, CMI, Creation.com, CSE, and many others.

But also without a degree?

Oh, I thought that caption was attached to Kurt Wise. I don't think he has any formal training whatsoever. Core Academy isn't really associated with any of the other big ones.

How did they determine the age of the fossils?

Geological context built upon rather dubious "evidence." They think anything before the plio/pleistocene epochs are "pre-flood biomes." Everything after are "post-flood biomes."

>expecting consistency in creationism

>descended from Adam and Eve
>yes and no

What the fuck does that mean?

>Primary Conclusion: "Imaginary creatures" resulting from a mixture of fully human and fully ape individuals.
Some pieces were Go'd children, others His mere creations.

Creationists apparently believe cousins of homo sapiens were not human and not descended from Adam and Eve.

I wonder if they also believe pairs of them were abroad Noah's Ark.

Err, in this case "Yes and No" means they claim that some parts belonged to humans and others belonged to other humanoids since they were composite fossils

>other humanoids
You underestimate the depths of their delusions, user.

>reminder that the majority of creationists think these are all either "human variation" (racial difference) or physical deformities

If humans evolved from monkeys how are their still monkeys? Checkmate darwinists

this kills the IQ shills.

Why?

Yesterday I messed up a psychology test in psychology that could get me into the university of my dreams, so I don't want to think about neurons now, thank you!

People who are really smart in some areas can be complete idiots in another.

>mfw this is what they think of comparative anatomy

If evolved from your parents why are you such a faggot?