Why does France hate Quebec?

Why does France hate Quebec?

Because France prefers the Arabic language over the French language and the Black race over the White race.

Because real french people treat dirty colonials as the reprobates that they are.

Only degenerates got sent to the new world.

because 1759 nvr forget

So this is the power of /pol/ posting after school.

Because Quebec surrendered without putting up a fight (is this genetic?).

Quebec is like France before it went to shit.

It doesn't.
/int/ posts belong on /int/.

France does not. Parisians and those who fancy themselves about as good as parisians do, but the rest could not be bothered.
The reason is simple: that lot speak standard french, and anyone who does not suck balls. For proper metropolitan frenchmen who speak regional varieties, they're about in the same boat.

Québécois see themselves as the original French (Acadian) who speak old French. France sees them as LARPers with a bastardized version of the language. Also interestingly enough despite their obsession with self preservation, Quebec is fiercely nationalistic. They see themselves as holding true Canadian values and don't really associate with French civic nationalism.

t. Quebec City resident

this. (Montreal resident here)
this is also very true, i studied last year in a class of about 20 where 2 of us were Quebecers and the rest were french, the country side french guys were sicc and the parisians were snobby shits.

Because everyone hates Quebec.

>They see themselves as holding true Canadian values and don't really associate with French civic nationalism.
Since when? Unless Quebec defines "Canada" as "Quebec valiantly struggling to uplift the ungrateful Anglo" then I cannot see any Quebecois ever appreciating anything "Canadian." "Canadienne", maybe.

>Québécois see themselves as the original French (Acadian)

What the hell are you talking about. First of all Quebec has nothing to do with Acadians and calling Acadians the original French makes no fucking sense.

Even I hate Quebec.

t. Québecois.

That's because the majority of Canadian culture comes from Quebec anyway so this whole time Ontarian anglos and other Canadians have been nationalistic to Quebec and not vice versa. The ultimate paradox

They consider themselves the "original" Canadians. Back before James Wolfe fucked them in the ass they were the vast majority here.

Besides poutine you guys have contributed little and are very insular.

i'm telling Trudeau about this you meanie head you're going to jail

Reminder that Quebec has made it illegal to use the word spaghetti.

Just the truth friend. What little bit of an identity Canada has mostly come from Anglo-Canada.

good thing I'm a Maritimer though and don't have into buy into this maple syrup/poutine/beer/hockey shit.

Define real French people please

have fun w your donairs in your trailer park, boy

I can almost assure you that France virtually never thinks of Quebec.

what about the anthem you anglo retard
and the leaf that used to represent French Canadians, not to mention we were the only ''Canadians'' for a long time

Quebec has never stopped resisting you ignoramus

Anything other than slavishly bending over backwards to accommodate any and all of Quebec' whims is interpreted as intense hatred to the Quebecois. Indifference is just as bad as having a Korean restaurant (the highest of insults) to them.

A fucking leaf? lol who cares.

We gave you 2 (two) chances to vote 'Oui' for sovereignty and both times you chose 'Non'

You don't understand. Acadians were descendants of original French settlers who went to Canada. Despite actual Acadians only comprising a small percentage of Quebecois, a lot of their pride stems from the fact that they weren't French migrants but "original French" settlers. So they still held pre-Republic French values, language and culture.

It's a horrible anthem tho
Like you gotta hand it to the french french, they know how to write an anthem.

In my experience, if they ever think of them, it's kindly and with curiosity.

The Quebecois, on the other hand, pretty much hate anyone that is not Quebecois, with the temporary exception of nationalities with strong independence movements.

Sovereignty is seen as a capital value there.

civic nationalism also called let's fill our cities with africans and then wonder why the cars are burning

Civic nationalism doesn't exclude the possibility to close the borders once it's the right to do, you fucking mong.

on the contrary, in civic nationalism every demographic will try to open door for their own kind to increase their percentage

Not if the demographic is taught the virtues of civic nationalism, in which case ethnicity becomes a non-factor.

post some examples

I've been to France and spoken to people about Quebec. The people I spoke with considered Quebec french more french than French french. I was in Normandy, mind you, where they use lots of anglicisms like le week end (in Quebec: la fin de la semaine) and du shopping (in Quebec: faire des achats).

>true Canadian values

What the fuck? Some secret syrup recipe?

homosexuality is a sin

>white race
FOY

This. Quebec is generally seen as a mistake.