The best country and military to ever exist

The best country and military to ever exist

i'm sure nothing will happen in this thread

really "best military" threads are just Veeky Forums powerlevel threads and are garbage for pretty much the same reasons

>moving goalpost
>obnoxious fanboys
>power dependent on various mental and physical factors
>not taking account on the general power of the world (or in this case era/region)

lets just agree that UK has an ok army yet scary navy while France has a scary army yet ok navy (cir. 1700s-1800s)

I mean if that's what you think

t. Lindybeige

>this confuses and enrages the Veeky Forums

t. Frogposter

*unsheathes Military-Industrial complex*

So good they beat themselves several times

>it's another "euro roleplays as rorke on their favourite flagless shitposting board" thread

Hey look someones let a child into the veterans club.

t. eternal anglo

>am i fitting in yet?

Perfect fr*g b8

>this meme image again

Kek

go to /int/ with this fucking crap

Imperial Germany

>fifty british hate threads
>hahaha anglos bro

>1 joke pro britsih thread
>le int!!!!!!!

>best country and military to ever exist
Definitely autism.

>fifty british hate threads
The brits are in a cycle of an everlasting circle jerk where they constantly shout praises about themselves in what could only be attributed to delusions of grandeur, they deserve all the shit they receive, which usually is far from enough.

You realize most of those posts are ironic, right?

British people are actually very reserved in their nationalism if you ever visit the UK.

102-0 is bretty based (if you ignore the fact youre shooting down surplus Soviet junk managed by 3rd world shitholes (that might as well be paper aeroplanes in comparison))
Still, gud k/d

that's more of a description of the French threads

This

Except the French threads aren't just frogs talking about how great they were. Anglo threads are usually just Anglos trying to defend their indefensible history from non-Anglos.

What's your point? Anglos have less fans? Cool.

>Except the French threads aren't just frogs talking about how great they were.

most hilarious post on the board

It's true though
Try to visit flag boards, many non-French admire France's history

>this one thread on /pol/ no less is evidence!

meanwhile in the flag Brit boards

Saved

then how come they got btfo'd by a bunch of farmers with shitty guns?

>bad bar meetup summarises international view of a nation

ok

In the same way the US and France did: Guerilla Warfare

>he actually thinks this is what happened

Accurate

>looks like I won the war after all
Britain is like a recurring villain the writers give plot armor so they can bring him back when they run out of ideas

if you read their history you'll learn that it does

Is Britain's national character the least spooked?

I mean, if you lack all principles and hold no values dear you will end up behaving very much like Britain in the 18th and 19th century. They had no clear goals, just general commercial profit, they pioneered capitalism as we know it today. They viewed the world outside their little bubbles as their plaything like a sociopath, yet were rather timid milquetoast characters, not grandiose megalomaniacs like Napoleon. They appeared to be deceptively benign merchants then switched up at an opportune moment.

A very well planned strategy combining patience with an insatiable lust for power.

I like to think the Brits practice a system of cultural autism

and that America broke away from it to rebel not against taxes but said cultural autism.

if Israel didn't suck it'd just be britain

congrats machine gunning down brown people with sticks, quite impresive