What to do with my money

>be me
>invest ~$10k into Ethereum when it's about $12-15 (~750 Eth)
>Worth about $275k currently
>Don't know shit about money or investing
>Don't know what to do, just holding
>Should I just pull out and be happy with the profit or should I reinvest??
>(pls no shilling)

What would you guys do? I'm thinking of reading a bunch of material on investing and trading strategy and trying to increase my profit. I really don't know much about trading or money, so if you guys have any good reading you could recommend that would be great.

Also, if I just pulled out my money, what kind of tax would I be expected to pay?

$7 per eth next year

Pull out your original 10k.
Transfer it to your bank, or better convert to Bitcoin and sell on LocalBitcoin.
Hold the rest with peace of mind.

15% tax.

My advice is have a goal. Do you want to buy a house? Get out of debt? Calculate what you'll need to achieve that goal then pull out when the time is right. Otherwise just hold. No sense in keeping dollars around as they won't increase in value.

nice LARP

pull out, buy 4 apartment house up front
you are now making steady big boy money

>pull out original investment
>remainder 40% eth 20%btc 20% ltc to cold storage
>last 20% to play with in altcoins
>plus a little tip for a poorfag
0x59eed9fbe7ca3ff5935761bdf29bc77f6892d59d

Dude eth $1,k in a month buy bitvean daggit.

Take a portion. I would atleast take 20,000 for the 100% increase. So closer to 40,000 because of taxes.

Whoops, wrong address

0x1111a97ff0aA8fae54dDe9A6A843222E16e46593

Why would anyone take advice from someone who can't even form a coherent sentence.

THIS

That's great advice, I already did that though. Do you really think holding is the best route? If you were in my situation, would you rather passively hold, or try to actively secure more profit?

I don't really have a goal... I don't care that much about luxury and I have no debts.
I guess my most general goal would be to earn enough money to be able to sustain a decent life where I am free to spend my time as I want. I don't know how much money that is.
Also, is there away to avoid that tax? I read that investments are taxed differently depending on how long you held them.

I live in a high cost of living area. Would it be wise to move to the midwest (american) or to another country so I can enjoy cheaper housing? I'm a homebody so I wouldn't mind living in an area with little to do

I would pull out 100k because it's such a large amount that it will make your life a lot easier, even though you won't be anywhere close to being set.
175k is more than enough as an investment in crypto, though I wouldn't hold it all in ethereum. At least half of it should be stored in Buttcoin, you can also toy around with 10-20% on altcoins.

>Also, is there away to avoid that tax? I read that investments are taxed differently depending on how long you held them.

Depends where you live. Also kinda strange that you are asking yourself that after making over 200k USD profit. I would have researched the shit out of it after 10k profit...

Yeah, you're right. I just don't really care too much about money. That's why I was able to invest 10k (which was maybe half my savings) into Eth and not sell up to this point. (granted, it was only a few months)

With this amount of money, even someone who is generally indifferent about money starts to realize they should do their due diligence and think about what plan of action they should take with it.

Kys

why is that so hard to believe? not everyone is a poorfag and not everyone day trades

He's having a stroke because he's high on gains. Obvious buy signal.

Ensure that wherever you're holding it, it is secure. Set yourself a goal/target(s) that you wish to reach, and then sell once it reaches that target.

great discussions y'all keep it up

OP, You're working with a lot of money here, and if you only could afford a 10k investment, turning over 275k is a huge gain.

Now remember, you made your money of a huge moon. Don't get too cocky, if I were you, and only if I were you as this is just advice; I would take $200,000 out, put it into gold and silver bars, and continue to invest the $75k. No matter how many intelligent people tell you cryptocurrency could never crash and be defeated, all it takes is one legislation passed by the congress who are all funded by bank lobbyists to ruin your entire net worth.

So heed my words OP, keep investing with a large amount of money in cryptocurrency if you feel confident, but just remember, keep at least x2 what you investing in gold and silver, and never in fiat currency.

Good luck, user.

Follow this, OP.

not bad advice
rule of thumb is always "invest if you can afford to lose it"
if OP can't afford to lose half (130k) he should pull out enough to be comfortable with it, and possibly diversify some too

Pull out 50k
Half of what's left in BTC, other half in ETH and other solid altcoins (LTC, ETC, DASH...)

Murifats arn't the make or break of crypto. It is true legistlation would be destructive to the current price but on the grand scale a mere bump in the road. Hedging gold would not be the silliest thing to do though.

Don't forget tax in freedom land adds up to 50%

>the lolbertardian paultard appears

world is never going back to your worthless gold/silver

all the banks have huge short positions on them. gold/silver price hike is equivalent to banks going bankrupt. NEVER going to happen.

ETH is only going to go up.

- Merk

this is my plan if eth ever hits $2-3k

just buy a 3 flat in the city, live on the top floor and rent out the rest.

Quit my job, smoke weed, and trade altcoins all day