This thing about to rise?

There's been some talk about a large breakout for Capricoin lately, anyone in the know?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Capricoinofficial/Capricoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Devs not active since summer 2016

Check their bitcointalk

a pnd group is currently accumulating

I know, but the numbers dont seem to care

Would be a good time to buy, right? Just following the whales

extremely stable and looks like a lot of accumulation happening, could be a pretty big breakout soon (according to charts and twitter). Hodling.

Reading the same things, it's fucking flatlining but with a lot of weekly volume

completely irrelevant as is evident by a number of other coins currently topping the market cap..

if you take a look at their github, the devs are still active, they're just not very vocal

I followed capricoin for a while back in the day and the tech is absolutely solid, they just never took off due to not promoting themselves properly (again, also the case with a lot of altcoins today). Block PoW -> PoS, confirmation speeds about 75% faster than bitcoin,

You holding some? I want to make some good gains instead of praying on some overhyped technology bubble coin

github.com/Capricoinofficial/Capricoin
how is that active

been diligently mining it, so yes absolutely. capricoin has just as much, if not more potential than litecoin has, it just lacks the publicity which is the classic, tragic scenario for any underdog altcoin

no, wait for it to trigger first. You have no idea how long the accumulation will last. wait for a baby pump and drop back before you buy so you don't waste your time

What to go by? Wouldn't i be too late if it starts rising? Im not fucking up my nervous system by trading 24/7, i want something to hold for a month

set alerts on phone, if you're sleeping while it happens well it sucks

How high would a trigger rise then? Isn't it a basically 100% safe bet to just go with it right now, put a sell order at a 50% rise and leave it alone for a month?

if you have the money laying around do jus tthat

i'm already all on SC at the moment, but there are so may potential moonings right now

some say ltc will keep going up, i doubt it personally

ZEC, ETC, SYS, LBC

Man i feel like a genius for this plan, why isn't more of Veeky Forums doing this? Searching for Pump accumulations and raking in safe gains with conservative sells?

>potential moonings
Feel like the list of the chosen few changes daily on this board, and you're getting thrown around by gigantic whales at those kinds of volumes

you have to be glued to the monitor yes

This is a Veeky Forums dump lets drop it on reddit faggots and niggers when were done

EZ pump. Stable where it is right now, so if you throw in any amount of money at worst you're gonna get it back. Whoever is pumping this is genius

That's what i like to hear. Not exactly hard to pull this off when you've got the capital i imagine but it's looking pretty clean

i heard alot of talk about it last week so i bought 2.5 btc worth. hard as shit to get filled with the shitty volume but i do believe it will moon in the next month

Yeah I wish I knew this first, these bastards can spend a long fucking time accumulating. You notice them accumulating and you think it's going to breakout soon, and suddenly weeks have passed and nothing has happened.

THANK YOU. CPC WILL HAPPEN. I WILL CALL IT THE CAPRINNING BECAUSE CAPRICOIN IS HAPENNING. SHES GOING TO THE MOON BOYS.

why the fuck would people buy this shitcoin when a great coin like zcoin with only a $50 million market cap has incredible tech that renders its competitors useless

this shit has literally nothing hundreds of other coins don't already have

pisses me off seeing these shitcoins shilled when we could ALL be making real money on great coins

>trying to shill zcoin
zcoin is 30x more of a shitcoin than capricoin ever was or will be. fuck off.

I've gotten 1btc worth in it at this point. Can't wait to see the moon

There's some hype building, and some shill keeps going around saying it'll be pumped in the next few days.