Bitbay general

BAYwatch edition

BitBay (BAY) is the world’s first FULLY FUNCTIONAL (RIGHT NOW) decentralized market client that utilizes double deposit escrow. The highly anticipated rolling peg is anticipated to be complete around the end of this year. Eliminate the middlemen, save some money, TRADE YOUR CRYPTO FOR FIAT, 100% safely, from the comfort of your own home.

LINK TO DESCRIPTION OF LATEST UPDATES IN MARKET CLIENT (YUGE!)
bitbay.market/performance-upgrade-bitbay-client-version-1-27/

ANN Thread:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.0

Invitation to BAY community Slack (600 Members)
bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation

Exchanges:
Bittrex
C-CEX
PoSW

Twitter:
twitter.com/bitbayofficial

Official Website:
www.bitbay.market

CoinMarketCap:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitbay/

Wall of Features (current and upcoming)
bitbay.market/walloffeatures/

Github:
github.com/dzimbeck/BitBay

Commercial:
youtube.com/watch?v=Gp-K0qxvsRU
youtube.com/watch?v=nrXm03ZSr_0 (Espanol)

Check the charts, it recovers from every correction on BTC like nothing and had steady gains. Why have you not invested in the next E-Bay?

Why is bitbay not getting attention but niggercoin is?

Thanks OP. I genuinely appreciate your efforts - I am unfortunately still a wagecuck and have a hard time shilling whilst at work.

- The Official BitBay Shill

I'm into bitbay! Has great potencial

bitbay going to moon in 2 weeks. Screen cap this.

Sounds somewhat promising. Dropped in about $600.

bitbay is the ultimate shitcoin

trying to compete against ebay is one thing
trying to compete against ebay with a shitcoin is another
trying to compete against ebay with a shitcoin that uses a retarded escrow system that demands absurd liquid cash holdings for any real business is another thing all together.

That would be a fetal flaw in-and-of itself, but no, this shitcoin goes the extra mile! The escrow system DOES NOT WORK. I don't mean it's buggy, it does not work conceptually:

Buyer buys $thing for $1, Buyer & Seller put $1 each in escrow. This ensures no one gains from dishonesty, right? W R O N G. If "Buyer" is malicious competition, for example, they can buy then refuse to agree to release funds, they get $thing, so don't really lose anything, while Seller is out both $thing AND the escrow funds!

>b-but the seller can just require 2:1 escrow!!1
What buyer would put up with that shit? Even in illicit markets buyers wouldn't put up with that
>m-muh rep system
If the reputation system is required than the escrow system is superfluous and does nothing but add economic drag to the market

BitBay? More like ShitBay

Literally a copy-paste response of what was posted in my thread, spelling errors and shitty logic included.

Anyone who wishes to get a good picture of what BitBay is and is not should do themselves a favor and hang out in the Slack - we're one of the most transparent teams in Crypto.

You're an absolute retard. You must be new here.

>s-stop posting facts in muh shill thread!!!1
'no'

>You must be new here.

No, $600 isn't a lot of money.

>a dev trying to shill his shitcoin here

pretty much proves its a shitcoin.

lick my nuts you pickle nosed nigger

Only if you don't value money and are happy to throw it down the drain.

Shut the fuck up butthurt poorfag nocoiner

I am most certainly not the dev, merely a member of the marketing team. The FUD in this thread is quite vicious - I will be available in the Slack to speak with any curious potential users or investors tonight, as will many members of the team. I would encourage anons to do their due diligence and not believe everything they read on Biz.

t. bitgay bagholder

Hard to baghold something that's gone up steadily for three or four months straight

>The FUD in this thread is quite vicious
You sound like somebody who takes it up the ass.

I would love to conversate about any questions or concerns you have about BitBay if you would like to share them, perhaps it would assist us in improving the platform in the future.

Meme triangle forming

Lol no thanks. You Bitgay shills are worse than Jehova's witnesses knocking on people's doors to try and convert them. Fuck off and die plz. Slide.

> Hates BitBay
> Keeps bumping the BitBay thread

You must secretly love BAY :^)

I've been holding Bay for a long time now and I gotta admit - BitBay has one of the most stable, steady growths I've ever witnessed in any crypto chart.

Indeed. I believe it's because of our very low focus on marketing - only in the past two weeks have we assembled a good strong team working on branding, revamping the website, writing an FAQ for new users, etc.

We've made it this far on good tech alone - people who invest in BAY seem to have truly believed in the platform thus far. I'm very excited to see where we go in the remainder of 2017 given the increase in the recognition of both the BAY brand and the crypto market in general.

I thought BitBay was going to be a straight up eBay clone basically except you used your wallet and traded BitBay between each other.

Now you guys are saying its taken a turn and now you use your BitBay on the site and get cash in return? Can someone explain this?

BitBay is not a website, perhaps you mistook us (BitBay.market) for BitBay.net (a polish coin exchange). The BitBay wallet contains a decentralized marketplace which utilizes double deposit escrow to enforce smart contracts, allowing for trade between total strangers with no financial incentive to violate the terms of said agreed upon smart contracts.

While we aim to be a marketplace which could certainly compete with eBay, Amazon, Ali Baba etc. there are many features that set us apart from a simple online marketplace. For further explanation please check out our Slack or Bitcointalk thread (id link you but I am still at work unfortunately).

Not enough memes. Crypto is all about the memes.

Gonna have to give this a BAYbump boys, because i'm on BAYwatch tonight.

he wants to buy your bags. stupid fud

I literally think it's Syscoin faggots trying to get all tough and shittalk BAY down. They aren't even in the same niche imo but I still see them talk shit in Slack and whatnot - Sad!

BAY slack is nothing but /comfy/