Xby moon thread

well lads I thought I'd start a thread to talk about what we are going to buy when this shit hits 10$. Rumors of a big partnership with another developer supposedly being announced tomorrow.
My self I think I'll buy this house down the street I've had my on. Unfortunately I listened to the fud early on and didn't buy as much as I should have to get a lambo and a house.

Other urls found in this thread:

xtrabytes.global/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Rumors of a big partnership with another developer supposedly being announced tomorrow
What?
Have seen zero word of this in the slack and ANN

Just the website is coming tomorrow.

No they said they had some other big news in the slack. They mentioned a partnership scroll up you'll find it

Debating buying some more. Not sure yet.

Only thing I see seems to be about antshares?

Screenshot or it's bullshit

Get in at 1350~ if you can. Anticipating we will go to between 3000 and 3500 in the next few days.

Here you go.

im going to buy ETH

That's pretty flimsy.
Honestly, I wouldn't bother getting hype over weak rumors like that when we have actual news coming in.

Would be awesome if it ended up being true though.

Fuck yeah...I have 20K XBY that I bought @ 380 satos

Yeah that looks not credible at all. Lets not overhype - thats dangerous

yeah theres going to be some partnership with a new developer and news of the light nodes, roadmap

you're a retard that was posted by a fangirl twitter account not the official one

He's probably just trolling because right after that in the slack someone pointed out that it wasn't the real twitter

XBY = SCAM

Dude srsly?

Wow
Just sold all my xby
Thanks man!!!!!!

sold as well, thanks dude!!!!!111

WOW I SOLD TOO TURNS OUT XBY = SCAM

180k here... Will I be rich?

Please say yes

if you hold then yes you will. this thing in 1-2 years will be massive.

You're...

You're serious aren't you?

God you are retarded

maybe, if you can control the urge to sell if your stash hits 50.000$ usd or something in the future

xby could easily be a top 20, even top 10 coin if tech actually works desu

"Guys"
*buys lambo*
"Xby"
*snorts coke off back of E3 cosplayer thot*
"Equals"
*has maid flip page of unreleased manga so can fap with both hands*
"Scam"
*drowns in fukn money*

I find the timing a a supposed rumor partnership couple with 15 btc in sell walld amusing

sold my 250k :^)

Yes

countdown timer is up
xtrabytes.global/

Nigga sell your soul for another 70k of them. Perhaps their light nodes will cost 250k