Why do Christians love Jews and hate Muslims?

>Jews: Murder and Crucify Christ calling him a false prophet
>Muslims: Hold Christ up as a Prophet (The highest possible honour)

Real Christians hate both.

Real Christians hate neither. ;)

They usually don't. When I used to go to Catholic church on Sundays I remember the priest saying "Jews can be saved in heaven but only if they accept Christ." or something like that. I don't remember them ever mentioning Islam at all. When I later studied Islam I was surprised that they believed somewhat in Christ. They should be more accepted imo but with everything going on in the ME with radical terrorism it doesn't help Islam's image to Christians.

All the conquest, rape, and constant invasions and slave raids at literally every opportunity.

As opposed to Christian ones?

That's just American evangelicals

Because they are afraid and see Islam and its practitioners as rivals at best.

It's funny because instead of Islam they should worry about atheism and anti-religious ideologies eating up the new generation very quickly. Really the strength in Christian numbers lies in subsaharan African countries and China, which wouldn't be something a Western who puts the "Western tradition" first and foremost look forward to Africans and Chinese becoming more prominent in Christianity.

Also this is generally about Western Christians of course. Not so sure about other Christians around the world except for Arab Christians, not the Assyrians or "We wuz Phoenicians and still are" in Lebanon or Copts. Arab Christians don't hate Muslims and historically have been allies. In fact out of the only first Christians whose men didn't have to pay the Jizya were Arab Christian tribes.

The Evangelicals obsession with Israeli-Arab conflict is really quite something.

Yes, actually.

Islamic culture has just been inherently more aggressive and picked more fights than any other in the old world.

um sweetie, the crusades were the fault of both muslims and christians :)

Funny you should say that. Current projections indicate that atheism may end up taking a plunge because apparently, atheists in developed countries (where most of them are) don't make enough babbies, whereas those in developing countries churn them out like a mill.

You are aware that Europeans literally murdered each other en masse every time they got the chance and then attacked rest of the world as well, right?

>Jews

Because Zionists worked hard to equate their movement with the Jewish people as a whole and colonized a chunk of the middle east during the rise of Arab nationalism.

>Christians

Because imperialist and/or white supremacist politicians found out that the easiest way to gain credibility was to build solidarity with religious Christians and play up the idea of a civilization war against a statistically insignificant minority.

Well technically in order for Christ to fulfill himself as the messiah the temple needs to be rebuilt. So I think that is a reason for some fundamentalists actually to like him. But it's not something I would think about.

Because all 3 are imaginary religions.

Right, and if Muslims actually cared about Jesus, they wouldn't just honor him, they'd follow his teachings as well

>Christians
>Hating
Found the LARPer/American/Chatolic

What makes you think they don't?

>American
Americans are the ones who love Jews, dummy.

The Jews have American "Christians" by the balls, they somehow convinced them that worshipping Israel and basically becoming a slave of the people who outright hate you and your concept of God, is the way to go. If Martin Luther or John Calvin saw modern America they would probably advocate for spamming it with hydrogen bombs for being such heretics.

I remember when Ann Coulter who is pretty much the only American conservative with a brain left said that she wants convert Jews to Christianity, the Evangelicals were completely appaled that she has the gall, the audacity, as a Christian, to want someone to believe in Jesus. American protestantism is literally Good Goy: the religion.

Even at the height of the Crusades and Holy Leagues against the Ottoman Turks, the Jews were more reviled than the Muslims though. Anytime you had a Church theologian opine on both groups, Muslims were considered a degree less objectionable, considered misguided heretics or unenlightened pagans in contrast with the Jews who were maligned as deniers of Christ.

get your stereotypes right, shit for brains