Bitshares moon mission imminent!!!!

cryptocoinsnews.com/openledger-secures-1-6-million-investment-partners-with-chinese-public-blockchain/

Am I the only one trading with BTS on Veeky Forums??

Damn straight, user

Kek wills it

Nah i picked it up earlier this week

Ive been making threads at least once a day for the last few days

when are they gonna bring back the trollbox

Fuck Polo

bumping for OP

bump

bought 13.5939 of these bitches, would have 18 but fucking state tax and shit

KEK

bump for satan

I love how no one on BIZ is in on this

Just bought 216 BITS, the volume surges and instant correction made it look like an accumulation phase, will see tomorrow.

hold about 0.7 BTC worth. Veeky Forums told me to buy

I transferred my BTC to BTS 2 weeks ago

What's a moon?

Yes, looking good

Wheres the moon?

I-it's in s-space...

Fuck's sake. How do people keep up with all these goddamn exchanges and different altcoins? Surely at least one of these fucking things is going to fuck me over completely with viruses or hacks or something.

This after etherium... Then everyone goes on PPC for a while. Litecoin is/was trading well.

And now I'm trying to get verified on all these different fucking sites.
I'm getting frustrated now.

Charts and volume looks good plus there are some good news fine I'm in.

whats the news??

Trump sucked Elon Musk off at a Dennys

I am holding BTS, but it's been a bit frustrating the last couple of days. When the entire market rebounded, BTS was the only coin in the top 50 in the red. I hope it will pay off soon.

Brainlet here. BTS ahs been hovering up and down around 0.00012 for awhile now, with the peaks and dips getting smaller. Can this be used to predict anything?

I bought it at 7k.. I hope I won't regret it for not selling at ath

The daily volume for bitshares is 126 million.

1.6 million means nothing.

BTS = ETH. lamboland

bump

>>exchanges
>>viruses or hacks or something
>>etherium

Why do you bother?

At the same time though, BTS was the only coin in the green when every other coin crashed before that. Good to keep in mind perhaps.

just use bitrex and coinbase
those 2 will cover most of the shitcoins you want anyway
if you feel like memeing your way to a lambo in a week use yobit and hope that a 1 sat shitcoin gets mooned to 3sats

I OPENED A LONG POSITION AT 13K SAT OVER A WEEK AGO CAN THIS FUCKING COIN ALREADY GO 16K SAT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Same.