Dear Veeky Forums

I am a level 1 wagecuck with about 200 CAD to my name at the moment. I don't have good credit, and I don't have any special skills in terms of making things to sell online. I'm tired of being a waste of skin stressing over jobs that won't ever get me anywhere.

So what can I do to start making money? I knew a few people who would buy and sell on local classifieds, but I'm uninitiated into how to make a profit on online marketplaces. I've heard of people buying bulk items on alibaba but I have no idea how to predict what's going to sell and what's going to be dead weight.

If there was some sort of service I could do, or something that any braindead could make and sell online let me know. I guess what I really need is a mentor, I have the drive to be self sufficient, and I'll gladly put in 8 hours of my day dealing with digital or postal, I just hate working with people in public.

I'd appreciate any advice, if anyone wants to mentor me you can send me an email boxofdarksouls ATgmail

You can get kneepads in bulk from the deepweb. From then on out you're your own boss.

yeah I'm not sure sucking dick for satan is my forte point. I've heard hotdog carts are really profitable, but pricing is something like 17k-40k +vehicle and transport to get them around.

You don't just start at the hotdog cart, retard. You work your way up. You know the healthcare costs of people wearing out their knee cartilage? They're on the fast track to success. Where are you going in life?

Youre just another waste of space atm asking for something without knowing nothing. My advice, sacrifice your time shitposting here for learning how to program. Then your possibilities will be endless

i see your in canada user...

start a instagram.

post pictures of weed and advertise sales.

mail out weed and collect $$

I've tried a few times with different languages, but its going to take awhile to become proficient. And even then ill need connections to land a job doing it.

I'd rather work legally, and itll be another year before weed is legal here.

As a fellow Canadian, I bought myself these really nice laced knee pads.

They're so lovely!

heres another sweet gig.

make website selling shit and keep your website looking extra ghetto.

only "sell"expensive shit.

within a few days, some nigger will try to buy something with a stolen cc.

sell "watches" and have them all around 8-9k

9/10 payments will process, be approved by "Skrill" (MAKE SURE YOU USE SKRILL FOR YOUR CART)
then the bank will hold for a week to clear.

then you can pull it out. nothing will ever come back to you, as you were a good boy and waited a few weeks for it to clear. they wont even say anything to you if its under 10k cause they dont want you to now how incompetent they are.

start your journey, but dont be a greedy kike. do this process only once.

thank me later user.

Fuck getting pinched on your arm skin like that would hurt like a motherfucker. My wife does that to me for fun.

buy kr*pto

buy Capricoin (CPC) it will double within 2 weeks

screencap poorfag

The skrill website looks fairly legit. Is this a widely used store wallet? I was considering ecwid based on a friend who owns a store's recommendation.

Also that sounds like a really sketchy way to make money. I'm not sure i could go through with it. I can't even steal cheese from the supermarket poorfag that I am.

if you need to start with a bank roll higher than 8-9k
you can also do this.

find pics of a decent rolex from like craigslist/iowa or somewhere gay.

contact the seller and ask for some more pics (for your arsenal)

now make a facebook, or use your own, and post said watch to a high end buy and sell on facebook.

customer will be "safe" paying with paypal.

get them to pay you, say money must clear before sending (24hrs, no biggie) they can send as paying for something too.

money clears, pull it out, then refund them.

they get their money, and paypal gets fucked.

contrary to popular belief, they cant pull money from you bank. and if its not there, well so much for that.

again, keep it under 10k and you wont hear shit. all youll get is a email from gaypal, and chargeback fee from your bank. you also will have to make a new paypal..... but atleast youll be up.

trust me bro.

i bank with TD and recently made a site selling those gay hoverboard things.

litterally got 1 legit order, and about 5 scams per day.

i even reported a bunch to skrill and they basically said "k" and didnt do fuck all.

i let like 8500 worth of BS sales go through, and pulled the cash out last summer.

my site wasnt even effected....

trust me on this one bro. dont be a wagecuck, and your not even doing anything. your just exploiting greedy payment processors

If it was this easy with no reprecussions, wouldnt everyone do it?

you litterally make a wix website with a cart. the cart will be through skrill.

skrill is useless and lets even the most ovbious fraudulant charges through.

at the end of the day, the innocent people dont have to pay shit. and nothing will happen to you, as skrill doesnt want you knowing that they are useless.

alot of people do, do stuff like this bro.
the difference is they get addicted and become carders/skimmers/etc... full fleged fraud guys.

consider me your friendly neighborhood ex criminal, who hates the establishment and loves helping others.

What did you do with the 1 legit order?

I'm an honest person. I acknowledge that the system sucks, but I don't have the heart to rip people off. I'll keep your method in mind if Im ever about to lose my roof, but I'd prefer to just make money somewhat honestly.

Hey while i'm here, something ive never been able to get a straight answer on that im sure you would know all about. When it comes to mail or online accounts, how do I go about creating an alias name? Like if I want to receive my mail or have my accounts without my real name.

Im sure things like credit cards you have to use your real name since its needed to process payments, but im sure its possible for sending/receiving mail if i do an online store or ebay etc.

sent them the board.

it was an actual attempt at a real business.

i just stumbled accross this method by mistake.

thats the great thing about these 2 methods my man..

only the bank/paypal/skrill looses... the people are all good :)

if your home, you will never be asked for ID.

im assuming your trying to order some naughty things from TOR?

honestly bro, id dodge that, unless whatever you were buying was being shipped from canada, and you were in canada.

sending at fedex or CP you can do without an ID.

The ID is only needed if your gonna have to roll in with a slip to pick up the package.

for example lets say you live in apartment 1. 1234 scam street.

adress the package to apartment 2. 1234 scam street, and do overnight delivery guaranteed before noon.

watch tracking and when its out for delivery, head out to the steps with a pack of smokes.

wait for delivery man and collect package. if hes a cunt, just flash your ID, and say its your brothers package, trust me, he wont give a fuck.

if your really worried, just nic a piece of mail that gets left behind in a building for a tenant who no longer lives there.....
now you can use his address, and the piece of mail with "your name and address" to claim it if need be.

Simple ways to make money:
>creating a niche website with ads and affiliate
>youtube and twitch plus patreon begging
>making websites, it's easy as fuck and retards still pay you for it
>dropshipping and other alibaba flipping
>learn Javascript, only Python is easier and it pays well

It's not that hard. Most of these things also help improve your IT skills so there's a career option emerging

Siacoin invest NOW! Big news next week. Google it if you don't belive me. Option 1 siacoin. Option 2 wagecuck

Option 3 laugh at bagholders

1: Put everything in Siacoin
2: Wait a week
3: ????
4: 30% Profit

Put it all in xby and enjoy your lambo

Nah im not doing anything illegal, I just dont like using my real name online if i dont have to.

I haven't tried Java yet, I've always known it as the cuck language that's inferior to C and C#, but obviously those other two have been a lot harder to learn. I always take the hard routes because easier ones make me feel like trash. But youre right, I should learn java.