Why were french soldiers so cruel compared to the brits and Americans in the 20th century

Why were french soldiers so cruel compared to the brits and Americans in the 20th century.

It's not surprising that most of the terror attacks in France nowadays is from Algerian descendants.

They were very reluctant in giving Algeria independence. It stupid they even fought for it and IndoChina when their time as a world power was up and the decolonisation era had set in. The British were cruel in trying to maintain Kenya as a colony and the Portuguese trying to keep their African colonies in the 70's. It was stupid pettiness from hasbins trying to keep their empires.

>The British were cruel in trying to maintain Kenya as a colony
The British empire never committed these kinds of atrocities in Kenya tho.

Maybe because they had to deal with the kind of shit you posted.

Pieds-Noirs had lived in Algeria for centuries, it was their home and there was nothing stupid about defending it you pretentious high schooler.

>Maybe because they had to deal with the kind of shit you posted
This happened to the Algerian populace from the French. What the fuck are you on about?

Well look at the bright side Abdullah, Paris is totally indistinguishable from Algiers in the modern say and the French race will be sold as concubines and eunuchs all across the muslim world within our lifetime. Inshallah!

The pic you posted kind of answers your question. Who in the world does this kind of shit except Arabs?

Well Mexicans I guess, but they only started recently.

Are you completely retarded? That's what the Algerian nationalists did to the harkis, Arab troops that fought on the French side.

Just how historically illiterate do you have to be to believe the French did that?

In the end it was a good thing. Algerian population is now at 40 million(10 at independence).

Mainland France would have been completely overun today(more so than it already is).

10% of the population at that time were ethnic French, some of them lived there since the conquest more than a century before. And what was the policy of Algerian "freedom" fighters with these people? " La valise ou le cercueil ", literally " leave or die ". Both sides committed atrocities, but given how threatened the French were, I'd say it was understandable.

they should ve granted them independence in 1945 with a friendly goberment and now they would have a huge european population. Algeria for example would be 30% white. Now France is 40% algerian.

>had lived in Algeria for centuries, it was their home and there was nothing stupid about defending it
So? That's like saying the Turk's deserve Constantinople just because they conquered it.

Not an Abdullah bud. Just surprised that the country that wanted to be the world police for centuries committed so many atrocities just a few decades ago

>Paris is totally indistinguishable from Algiers
Give it a few more centuries. Then it'll be their home and it'll be unethical to kick them out :^)

Proof?

>That's like saying the Turk's deserve Constantinople just because they conquered it.
So if someone invaded Turkey now, you would say it's "stupid" for the Turks to defend themselves rather than just surrender and move to Central Asia or some shit?

>Proof
Common fucking sense and lack of autism, also pic related.

>French race will be sold as concubines and eunuchs all across the muslim world within our lifetime

lmao
poor shitskin your merely subhumans living in ghettos you're not gonna rule anything you can't even stop your sister to racemix with niggers even rule us

now go back cleaning my toilet

So you're saying these are also honourable, proud French soldiers? Hmm. Makes me think.

Decapitation and stuffing penises in mouths were common FLN methods for whom they considered "traitors", also common among Muslims in general. Why the fuck would French soldiers do this? The notion is completely retarded.

I have no idea what the context of that picture is, do you?

Your thread has already been exposed as the crudest kind of attempted revisionism, now fuck off.

They're Muslims, so they kept blowing civilians up in their terrorist attacks.

Which is why they were treated kinda "bad".

How were they even treated badly?

The only instances of torture were on FLN collaborator for information, and it was just your basic getting slapped around a bit kind of torture.

What is this thread even about?

Pretty sure this image violates the blue board ruled

>blowing up

Are you dumb?

yes down also i'm sure

sideways too most likely

ISIS does this kind of shit all the time. The Muslim terrorists did the same kind of things at the Bataclan in Paris a year and a half ago. It was suppressed by the French authorities and media, but the information is publicly accessible from the parliamentary commission's log.

How anyone would think this was done by the French rather than the Muslims is beyond me.

Were they any more cruel than Maghrebis themselves have been throughout history?

My impression of Maghrebis is that the only good thing about them are their slutty girls.

wtf I hate France now.

>did the same kind of things at the Bataclan in Paris
That's a rumor. There is no proof that this happened.

>be algerian
>chimp out because the french colony state haven't given you this weeks gibmedats
>get justice back
>80 years later your descendants chimp out because you chimped out

things don't change

>Pieds-Noirs had lived in Algeria for centuries

No they didn't. Most of them came in the late 19th and and early 20th century. So, most weren't there for even a century.

There are several testimonies.

Like killing all those people with Ak 47 is ok, but torturing them is not.
It's all the same to me.

Not as bad as the FLN

Hey OP!

This was called colonialism and imperialism.

If your SJW professor didn't cover this for you they may lose their tenure.

Have fun learning history!

Picture unrelated, right?
These are pro-French muslims that got beheaded and had their ducks stuffed in mouth by rebels

These are Spaniards duting the Rif War, try again

>It's not surprising that most of the terror attacks in France nowadays is from Algerian descendants.

Most are actually from Tunisians (which is weird as there are much less of them than Algerians in France)

>touching another man's dingus

ABSOLUTELY HARAM

I just realised social media is full of American niggers spamming those pictures claiming France did this.

Or frogs and krauts with victim complexes