>French Revolutionary Wars
>Wars of the 3rd, 4th and 5th Coalitions
>World War One

Well, was he wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They can defy the Universe, but it never goes very well for them.

Reminder: Julius Caesar genocided the Gauls and the modern French now have mostly Italic paternal lineages.

No evidence of that haplo migrating to France in more ancient times.

King of the Gauls. Makes you think.

>Italic Paternal
>Mainly in Gallia Cisalpina
Pick one

>modern French now have mostly Italic paternal lineages.

We're the descents of the Franks not of the brown italian manlets

More of a king than that knife sharpener ever was. When was the last time Caesar appealed to anyone who wasn't on the receiving end of one of his handouts?

t. dark haired manlet

>Italy
>176.5 cm (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)
>France
>177.0 cm (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)

Get over it, Pierre. The Gauls are extinct. You're not their descendants.

Forgot link: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

Where did i mention the Gauls ?

I've said we're the descents of the Franks, the Gaul myth is a republican invention against the French monarchy.

It's true, the only times France fails is when it's disunited. When it's united it can do just about anything.

Unfortunately disunity has always been a huge and recurring problem for France ever since the times of Ancient Gaul.

But the Dutch aren't dark haired manlets like you either: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franks

>he Franks (Latin: Franci or gens Francorum) are historically first known as a group of Germanic tribes that inhabited the land between the Lower and Middle Rhine in the 3rd century AD

Ironically, your country's greatest general is an Italian manlet.

>Dutch

The Dutch are descents of the Batavi and the Frisians

>dark haired manlets
Brown haired and not manlet*

You're confusing us with you

>only 0.5 cm taller than Italians on average
>I'm not a manlet, I swear

Someone needs to make a French version of this pic with the Gauls/Franks as the "ancestor".

>French today are predominantly R1b-U152
>no records of that haplo migrating to France in ancient times
>Romans described the Gauls as tall and blond
>modern French are short and dark haired
>Caesar is said to have killed over one million Gauls in the Gallic Wars, pretty much a genocide considered the size of their population at the time

The evidence is too strong to ignore. Gauls were replaced by Roman colonists.

France could rule the world today if it got over its shitty self-hatred and self-doubt.

Romans described the Germanic as red haired and they described their emperors as blond haired

What is your point ?

My guess is that Italians are Moors with a bit of Lombards input.

>Forgot link:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

Dinaric Alps 185.6 cm
Bosnia and Herzegovina 183.9 cm
Montenegro 183.2 cm
Serbia 182.0 cm
Croatia 180.4 cm
Slovenia 180.3 cm
Czech Republic 180.31 cm

Bow to the EuroSlav!

>he believed in that stormfag image full of bullshit sources

lmao

We're forced into artificial schyzophrenia because our country is called the land of the Franks but the Republic spread the Gaulish myth which manifest with celebrating Vercingetorix and Clovis both as the founder of our Nation and make us see Gauls as our ancestors and the people that we conquered while the Franks are seen as those who conquered us and our ancestors

They're also the fact that the Republic spread the lie that French didn't have any literature because of the Catholic Church and it was thanks to Francis the First that French became a literary language which lead most of the French to know little about their Pre-Renaissance Culture.

Anyway, at this point the only thing who would allow us to prosper is the collapse of the Republic its education and its leftism, and the return of the Catholic education(which is already happening cause French don't want their kids to be with foreigners)

What are you even trying to prove here?

You're doing the same thing as your "Republican" straw-man by claiming French people aren't Gauls. France is Gaulish, Roman, and Frank, and was born out of the merging of those three.

Nope we're Franks

The Gaulish meme is a republican invention.

>mfw italy invented cuckery and racemixing at the same-time

Your retardedness is cringy.

Why do the French want to be Gallic again? I'm a descendant of Gaels (I know its not the same) but we did almost nothing of note for several hundred years like all Celtic societies.