Who /ARK/ here? Insights? I've got 88 coins

Who /ARK/ here? Insights? I've got 88 coins

Ark is a solid long term buy. Releasing major updates near the end of the year.

Yeah that's what I've researched and heard generally. Just trying to get more of a discussion going cos I recently got into coining.

How much you hodling?

bought 1200 during the dip for long term investing. hopefully, we have another dip because i want to get 8.8k more

It's been slow goings so far, but obviously the tech is still developing. You foresee another dip soon?

Ark is 70% of my portfolio (15,000 Ark); I'm very confident in it.

It's a long-ish term hold though, I would hang on to it for a year if not more. You'll pay less taxes that way too when you cash out, assuming you're an ameriburger like me.

Nah I'm a yuropoor, but goddamn I've only got 88 compared to anons with 100s or thousands of coins. Thinking about going in deeper now

I just got started with this whole crypto investing the day before the dip. So I can't really give any insights on when I think another dip will happen. Just learn how to read charts and make predictions based on the readings and base your purchases on that. Right now I think it could dip a little bit, but I'm not sure when.

I bought 60 right before the dip which sucks. But I thought fuck it and tipped it off to 110 in total. Glad I did. I'd agree to hold on to it for long term.

What are your thoughts on strat?

Seems like a good investment. I bought 10. Expect to see it fluctuate. I purchased it for long term. I could do some more looking into myself tho.

Good to know, I'm only 250 euros in,. Just trying to figure out where to put my money besides LTC and ARK. Not bothering with ETH

>1200
>8.8K more
Just got there recently
Godspeed, us

I've invested $215 in total and my portfolio is at $195. I'd say I made around $15 dollars so far if you exclude the money I lost bc Paxful sellers keeping a cut. Tbh I wish I had more start up capital because I'd invest my cash into short term turn arounds a focus on long term in the next dip. But since I only had 215 I went with the route I did. I felt like it was the smarter choice for the capital I had.

Yea I got my threads mixed up. I bought 1200 Siacoin. Can pretty much ignore that first reply as I was talking SC, my mistake m8. I fuckin wish I had 1200 in ARK

Ark is garbage, it might still moon as people are retards and they have a decent marketing team, but the coin and "tech" itself is dumpster-fire tier

The "Smart bridge" requires hard-forks in the target crypto to actually do anything useful, without these forks (which none of the cryptos that matter will ever ever do) the Ark-side "Encoded listeners" are little more than a shitty one-way shapeshift

1700 ARK here and in the BIZ pool. Long hold for me

A bot manipulates the markets with cyclical fluctuations it seems. Rise and drop every few days.

Makes sense. I'm selling my ark once it hits $1 to invest in bitbean

>this guy again

go to their slack already and stop spreading rumours

kek

Are you trolling? ARK probably has the best team out of all cryptocurrencies

>rumors
nigger, that's how their fucking system works

I'm terribly sorry you're too fucking stupid to do half a second of DD before "investing" in a shitcoin, but that doesn't change the facts

snippet of code implemented != hard fork

are you a fucking retard?

Ark requires the target blockchains to change their block specs, it's the definition of a hard-fork-only change

>The "Smart bridge" requires hard-forks in the target crypto

Enough of this meme, that isn't true at all. You keep trying to spread this for some reason

have you used their wallet and transffered money into it yet?

You'll understand. so glad I dropped $1k when it was still $.44.

I want to put $2k more in, but missed the boat when it was sub $.70

We're dipping now, sub 30k. Buy now, boys.

poor user, I got 22k at $.07 in march, sold it at $.08, and ended up buying 9.2k again at $.2. Never again will I lose faith in Ark.