It's not going to moon for another few days

but when it does moon it's going to moon fucking hard

not yet OP

This

And this

i already want to kill myself cuz i bought it

>lover of all things fast
>literally the most stagnated and slow paced development of a coin yet
>devs actually fell asleep for 2 years until this was pumped above 6 sats to 100
>surfing and wasting time instead of working on redd
>meme text

I am trying to get the funds from my Scottrade so I can buy more RDD, but I have to wait till Monday till I can even start the transaction.

It will probably moon right before I can get my funds and I'll stupidly buy at a ridiculous ATH. Its sale time and i cant do sgit about it unless I sell anf take a 20% loss on Verge just to free up funds.

The price will stay here for few weeks .. chill out son

Really hope this coin offsets the losses I took on DGB @ 1900 sats and the opportunity cost of not getting in on LTC when it was at $28, but I doubt it. Ah well, mistakes I am learning from. I have 5k right now, thinking about getting more but think I'll hold my BTC instead of putting more into RDD.

5k RDD ?
That's nothing if you want gains you need at least worth 0.4-0.5 btc

>Ah well, mistakes I am learning from.
Are you though? Are you really.

Really doubt this doesn't pop in a week

Baught 1 million units around 47 sats

>
Oh shit

I'm so stuck on spending 1 btc and saying fuck it or buying into LTC dips

Perhaps not, regret getting into this so late but can't learn without making mistakes.

While true, I'm a 9-5 wagecuck who can't put that kind of money into crypto at this point. Hoping to get there sooner than later.

stop trying to offload your bags

Dgb fgt

I think he's just trying to get people in it before it pops off

What about the dev team or the chart looks negative to you?

All memeing aside, isn't this coin known as one of the top three scam coins of all time on this board?

That's what people thought until it pumped and never truly came back down all the way. Now all the dumbasses that missed 15-20x gains are salty

It's holding pretty
Accumulation phase before another pump but I don't know when.
Could be a while or maybe until Redd-ID comes out

I'm holding this for a while. For a year or two.

First alt coin I ever bought got 24k of then bad boys

I have 626k of these and I'm planning to sell gradually at all time highs in less than 2 weeks.

I was talking about this in another thread, this is one of my last plays before I start exiting crypto for now. I think this is gonna do great in the short term, but we are in for some rocky times before and after August 1st. It'll be ok in the long run but be safe.

Nothing is going to happen August 1st

Bitcoin isn't going to crash

Don't sell all your coins, this is a LONG term hold

tfw bought this at 5sats, sold at 10sats

Every meme low sat shitcoin on Veeky Forums seems to have had its day in the sun. At least the ones with significant shilling.

My body is ready