Red Baron: Can someone explain this?

So I was looking at the names of the pilots the Red Baron defeated, and I found out the list is entirely made of Brits (this includes Canadians and Aussies)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_victories_of_Manfred_von_Richthofen

How the fuck is it possible when the French had many more men in the sky than Britain over the Western Front?
Was that because there were defined sectors even for planes and Manfred was operating in a British one, or is it simply because British pilots were of such lesser quality that they were easier to down than French ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_April
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

French pilots were much better for sure but I doubt that was the reason behind it.

>Was that because there were defined sectors even for planes and Manfred was operating in a British one,

Certainly this one. You think they just wandered wherever they felt like?

>Was that because there were defined sectors even for planes and Manfred was operating in a British one

This obviously. Please stop baiting /int/ tier responses

That doesnt remove the /int/ tier implications (aka that if Manfred hadnt had the luck to be assigned to a sector manned with incompetent Brits, he'd have soon been BTFO and would never have acquired such fame)

No they weren't.

You're literally moving into racial pseudo science here. Stop.

Also, stop disrespecting pilots who fought bravely and died a hundred years ago, you pathetic little shit. I'd like to see you fight in ww1 you pasty ass shit.

pilots didnt free roam you mongolid, they operated in specific operational sectors.

>why did the luftwaffe have aces with hundreds of kills, is it because they were better ;)

>implying pilots werent pansies who became pilot to escape the brutality of trench warfare

Typically the Entente weren't not all together for every battle. Manfred was just simply tasked during more British - German battles then French - German

Notice how the French weren't really involved here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_April

>became pilot to escape trenches

You realise Pilots were far more likely to be killed and had a lifespan average measured in hours?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_April
>dat casualties ratio

The absolute state of the Royal Air Force

didnt frontline troops get rotated in and out fairly quickly

Nope

Brits at least had a system of rotation that meant relatively little time was spent in the very frontline trenches, they were rotated back through reserves and also R&R

British pilots were very bad
Thats why the top British Empire ace was Canadian and not British

Canadians are just snow brits.

The French were to fearful to send out scouting aircraft so all his victims were british

Then how comes the top allied ace of WW1 was French?
The French had more aircraft in the sky and conduced more aerial operations than Brits, but Manfred being a clever guy, he tried his best to only ever face Brits in order to lower his chances of being shot down

Well, the French had more tanks than Germany (or anyone in Europe) in WWII, and look what happened.

Did Fonk meet Richtofen?
Thats probably why

Or maybe it's the contrary
Maybe Richtofen was able to get so many victories because he only fought Brits

>muh k/d

Meanwhile

>However, despite the losses inflicted, the German Air Service failed to stop the RFC carrying out its prime objectives

>"Whenever my planes come across squadrons of Fokkers, they attack as if the enemy isn't even there." - Lieutenant General Sir David Henderson, KCB, KCVO, DSO

Kek

"I must unite the British airforce under one graveyard" - Manfred von Richthofen