Bancor hate thread

All the stupid goyim took their money out of altcoins to invest in Bancor because the Jews in Israel told them to. So the markets been crashing throughout June.
The Jews want to destroy crypto currency.
OY VEY ARE NEETS MAKING MONEY FROM CRYTO? WHY GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE MISSING OUT?
WE MUST RUIN THIS MARKET
Thanks you stupid goyim.
I'm not even a /pol/tard if you call me one. You'd be surprised how many different colored people also hate Jews.

You think a few canny kikes can collaborate to completely put the kybosh on crypto?

Who even needs bancor?

A few kikes can destroy the entire world if they wanted to. Their IQ is just too high.
I'm just trying to spread awareness so we can make the bancor supporting assholes on Veeky Forums feel ashamed for crashing our markets.

>Their IQ is just too high

Hey, Rabbi! Whatcha doin?

Im gonna sell at 10x the ico and rocket to uranus

Complete cobblers. Cryptocurrency can't be contained so conveniently. Its complete collapse caused casually can't be contemplated

Jews ruin everything. Crypto is against their interests because it's decentralized and can't be controlled so they're trying to find ways to destroy it.
Explain why else the altcoins are all crashing.
They held the most successful fundraiser in history at 150 million dollars because people sold their altcoins to fund it crashing the market.

Do you ever just take a moment and wonder why your life sucks, OP? It's because when you see someone doing well, or in this case a group of people doing well, you just get mad at them. You don't think about what they're doing right or how you could learn from them, you just get mad and want to destroy them. And that mindset is why you will be a loser for the rest of your life.

>as long as I'm doing well the rest of humanity should perish
>as long as bancor moons and the rest of the market crashes everything is fine
>me and the Jews need to profit that's all I need from life and everyone else can rot in hell

BNT holder here, should I ignore this FUD?

Concieveably a cabal of crafty chosen conspired to create a crash. Quite convenient considering

Maybe you should take responsibility for the fact that you invested in tokenized dogshit expecting to get free money, and now it's inevitably going down.

>they're shitcoins they're getting what they deserve
Yeah let's shut them down now no matter their potential. Thanks.

Haha this is a j jonah jameson headline.

Yeah let's make fun of this thread because it's right.

This would also make a good daily bugle headline.

You are lucky enough to have access to easy gains better than anything in the stock market just by investing in Bitcoin or Ethereum. But that's not good enough for you, you have to gamble on extremely risky investments for a chance make even more money. And when it doesn't work, it's the jews' fault.

Hey fella I'm not disagreeing with you. These likes are always going to be trying to enslave us until something is done to stop them permanently. But this is not the web address for such a discussion :*)

IT IS THE JEWS FAULT.
I wasn't given 10k to start my investing in crypto. I have to make it up to 10k from 25 bucks first. It's only possible with altcoins. You're keeping me poor.

At least spread awareness.

So you're a poor kid blaming everyone but himself. It all makes sense now.

How do I blame myself?
That's like asking a rape victim why they hate the rapist.

I'm not sure why I'm even wasting time here at this point. But "blaming yourself" is called taking responsibility for your actions. I bet you didn't even invest in the Bancor ICO solely because they're jews.