Is reddcoin a long term hold? Is it going to go big?

Is reddcoin a long term hold? Is it going to go big?

Maybe.

They say shit is on the roadmap, but I checked their github and nothing is being worked on. IDK.

Go to their slack if you want real time updates.

i bought 200K at 100 sats so it turned into one for me

No, it's a shitcoin with no real application. It may see some pumping if they release ReddID, but it's ultimately completely useless.

LOL don't be retarded....look @ the circulating volume

Lmao, probably every thread

Explain, please.

The amount of total coins is 28,539,756,936 RDD therefore it gives a good idea of how much it could go up given the current market cap.

It's a solid 6months - 1year hold.

Redd ID has to come out then has to go big for it to see $.05~$.10

Shit explanation...If 1000 BTC is pumped into this coin in one day it is still worth shit because the amount of circulating coins is so high

Yeah you're retarded
Probably one of those guys that said
"Ripple will never hit 20 cents!!

Really think it could ever reach $.10?

That seems like a huge stretch and would need some massive marketing on top of it's functions.

Mobile staking may push it to $.05 after a year. But even that I am not too sure.

What's your reasoning?

Oh I meant in a year.
My bad

No I don't see it hitting $.05 this year

Maybe $.02~$.03 by the end of this year (Actually this is very reasonable)

once the social tipping is out and if it does attract normie likes, It can easily pass .05. The mobile staking will be good for the crypto community that wants to stake the coin but wont bring in extra money to raise its price like redd-id has the potential of doing. But if normies dont get involved it may never reach .01 cent. Even with that said, the hype before the redd-id and before the mobile staking more than likely will give the opportunity for descent profits.

its gonna get pumped to $1 by the end of the year i would buy in now and wait.

Hodling 11mil since 5sat praise kek

Honestly, I'm in RDD because it's due for a pump. Down 12% for the week, looks like it's accumulating. I'll take my quick gains and move it else where. Totally a shitcoin though. In it for the quick pump

Enjoy your bags

fucking lol

the fuck lmao
it'll go to like $.03 by the end of this year

but $1 LMAO WTF