Arr' ya ready kids?

Aye Aye Captain!

I just want to see the chaos.

2750 peak, then freefall

>tfw 3 BTC on margin from 2400

I'm just greedy now but yolo

its funny because I saw it being said at these points and yet look at what happened :^)

I'd be okay with that. It'll eventually recover, and I'll get a ton of good altcoins on the cheap when everyone's trying to panic sell

Saw the same thread on may 16 and again on june 01

Calling it now, $600 floor.

Not immediately ofcourse, even in 2013, it took a while for the price to hit $200.

Floor comes when all hope is lost, even ardent supporters start doubting their faith, normies cut their losses and exit because its easier to make money elsewhere.

exactly what i was thinking

Those who think this growth is sustainable, don't know how to read a chart

Pls be true I want to buy so many coins on the cheap
But it won't happen

I'll bet BTC falls to something like 800 at the lowest but never really holds below 1400 or 1600.

September will be interesting. I think crypto will be big enough where a very large mass of people will seriously consider BTC as a long term investment because of inflation. late 2017 will look like today.

very large meaning about double the amount of money again. (still not normie explosion)

The fork will fuck us all. I'm being generous with my $600 estimate. It could go lower when everyone races for fiat.

The fools thinking litecoin will pump during btc crash are delusional and will learn a new lesson soon.

screen shotted. Added to collection.

This. The only thing fueling alts is FOMO and desperation; they'll crash with BTC.

Pull out into USDT? Then pump back in at the low?

Shit has been said about btc a trillion times already.

Not before a fork at massive market cap.

I CANT HEEEEEEEEEAR YOU

Aye Aye Captain

Fucking look like that moon rocket. A 90 degree vertical pump and people think its sustainable.

Greedy people gonna greed. The smart guys will cash out at 2700 and short the market.

I don't think it's going to even make it back to $2700 before the free fall starts.

I've been monitoring the chart all day, BTC hit it's peak at $2640 (bitfinex) earlier today

it's all downhill from here, cap this

Won't the improvements coming with the fork make the new and improved version of BTC much better? I want transfers to not take 40 fucking minutes

Don't fall before my alts hit their price targets REEEEEEEE

Sure, it looks very similar.

But the return to mean for BTC is still something like $1800.

How is that bad?

I was going to wait until 2700

Should I get out now?

I feel you man. I'm already in the red in some of my alts and I'm conflicted if I should sell them and just cash out. If this thing eats a dick which is looking more certain by the day I'll lose a lot more. I wish I didn't have tens of thousands in this shit and could just relax.

It's bad if you paid more than $1800 for Bitcoin.

I'm only $500 in bought ath. When it crashes then I'll invest serious capital

LTC is gonna take the a hard hit tomorrow at stamp.

The current price is pure spec for stamp news, but there's gonna be no buyers at this price.

OKcoin rally had the same pump and it crashed back to $15.

Tomorrow is the big dump. BTC and LTC will shed blood.

BTC just crashed and we just recovered even with all the FUD of August 1st. There's too much money in crypto, there won't be another big crash for a while. Buy this low while you can.

Son, the aug1 panic hasn't even started, we're still in june.

Wait for mid July for the hard fork FUD to begin

Seriously. I wouldn't be surprised if it hit 2k again in the next few days.

Looks like the market is getting ready to dump

Yep, the ball has started to roll, it only snowballs downhill from here.

Sell now, it only gets worse from here!

SELL SELL SELL

been waiting for my big short since 2016