Limited sell functionality on Coinbase for Australians

So Coinbase doesn't let you sell in Australia - doesn't allow you to connect to an AU bank account just yet.

Is there another exchange which allows you to buy and sell multiple crypto coins?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinspot.com.au?affiliate=J7QLP
btcmarkets.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I use coinspot. High buy price includes all fees. About 20 coins to buy.

Have a look and please consider signing up through this link so I get commission

coinspot.com.au?affiliate=J7QLP

btcmarkets.net

Coinspot is a great way to start, but the fees are actually insane. gl

Thanks fellas

Cointree

She looks about ready to spend her last circus token on the cock carousel before calling it a day

BTCMarkets is the one I use. It's similar to asian exchanges in price though

The prices on coinspot are beyond ridiculous. OP do not use it.

The prices are still inflated but use BTC Markets and send coins to Bittrex so you have access to everything.

btcmarkets.net/

ausfag here. i usually buy BTC or ETH on coinbase as it's always the cheapest. i transfer it to an exhange like poloniex or bittrex to trade, then i use coinspot to cash out. i'm probably getting fucked over by fees.

Cointree

>cointree

>Best price guarantee

pretty funny

Use coinjar to get in and out of the cryptoworld using bitcoin
use bitfinex and bittrex for largecap coins with usd pairs as well as btc pairs and bittrex for your altcoins

I use lykke for fiat to bitcoin. It kind of sucks that I have to switch AUD to USD before I can buy bitcoin, but there is effectively no fees.

I don't know how well they go with getting money out tho.

Not so worried about getting money out just want to be able to buy BTC at a reasonable rate (and then send it to Bittrex)

What is the effective AUD price for BTC through lykke?

Like I said, you have to convert to USD before hand. My last transaction was for $151 USD which cost me $ 202.27 AUD on Thursday. That was pretty much the exchange rate + 1% maybe.

Currently the the buy price for BTC is $2664.71 USD, which is $10 higher than coinbase and $30 higher than poloniex.

I think I get it, when you say "convert to USD beforehand" you mean that this gets done by your bank automatically and the rate is never great (?)

I'm thinking it's still much cheaper than using the Aus exchanges to purchase BTC?

Last question, I can transfer the BTC out of it to any wallet I want?

Lykke does it for you. You just say how many USD you wanna buy, and its instant. You might be able to save the difference on exchange rate if you convert to USD through a proper exchange.

I think it is. Coinbase is 3.75% isn't it. This is roughly 1.1%

Yep. I've sent straight to Bittrex and Poloniex.

Have you tried coinjar

Until the double Gst is abolished, Australia is fucked in the ass when it comes to buying BTC.