$UBQ - Just the Beginning

Don't say I didn't tell ya!

Raise of hands, who else is aboard the train?

Other urls found in this thread:

ubiqpool.io
youtube.com/watch?v=4PAPjBf5U4Q
medium.com/the-ubiq-report/ubiq-in-one-page-3e3d335064fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In since $0.4

Redpill me on UBQ

Also factom and decred while you're at it (please)

how do i mine ubiq? have experience mining shitcoins and ether.

It used to be called Jumbucks until they forked it to the Eth codebase

same process as ether, just point your miner to a UBQ pool instead

I use the main pool at ubiqpool.io

Same way as ETH. It's on suprnova pool.
Development seems to be active, so that's a plus. What's so unique about it though?

>what's unique
I'm still lacking specific details myself, but from what I understand their goal is to "watch ethereum make the mistakes" and create a more stable environment for enterprise software companies to use.

Which really isn't a bad idea considering the fact that mETH development is comparable to a chicken with its head cut off. Hard for a company like, say, Oracle to invest in something that is constantly changing. Turns out enterprises like their software to be stable and secure.

Sounds like a solid long hold. That I like!

Which wallet do you prefer for it?

it's only on bittrex with 300 btc volume right?
but no thanks, i'd be stupid to invest in it when i can't get in or out at the right time.
it literally has has no transactions for minutes.

Can I mine this on a 32 bit? If I can which miner is best and what pool? I want to use my gpu and my BFL.

youtube.com/watch?v=4PAPjBf5U4Q

It's focus is on code review and stability, the guy who works at Bittrex who reviews the code before implementing wallets is one of the lead devs. They're targeting the enterprise market.

It has a custom difficulty retargeting algorithm that retargets each block to ensure an average 88 second block time.

It also has some flag that mining pools and exchanges can activate in order to reduce the window for double spending if there's problems with the network or the blockchain forks.

They have a fusion wallet which is based off the ethereum mist browser

It's been inching toward the ATH for the past week with pretty solid buy support. Rumor is some whale has been accumulating

They have a list of pools on their website, the youtube link I posted might help

raiblocks

when i save my test.bat file and then double click it it just opens as a test file. How to I enable it to run?

Download Notepad ++ you illiterate faggot and save it as a batch file.

Anyone had issues with the miner starting then crashing?

Small dip happening rn. Good time to add some ubq :)

medium.com/the-ubiq-report/ubiq-in-one-page-3e3d335064fc

By the way they just added their web-based wallet to the website

Pyrus? I love it so much I printed out a few paper wallet notes and put some ubq on them. Feels right to have some green bills

I can't find a 32 bit miner.