Which Mr. Toad is right?

Other urls found in this thread:

zcoin.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Think for yourself faggot

the one with more trips

lol I was gonna screencap and post this exact same thing. The one on the left.
t. negradamus

First to get dubs in this thread confirms, but it must be your first post in this thread.

I want to believe.

Hi I'm the meme frog from the pictures
Hold long term, Mr.

Left is my thread. it's just the truth. We will eventually have several trillion dollar market cap and look back at today like we had no idea how easy it was, just as we look at guys in the last knowing what we know now. It is natural and inherent to this system. It will eventually get that big. Buying anything promising and hang and not fucking around is all you have to do. 2012 was 5 years ago, when nothing was going on and the cap was like 1M. Imagine what market caps we will have in 5 years. It's so obvious.

only true high IQs will understand they are both right

More likely the one on the right. It feels like that calm quite part in a horror movie right now before the killer jumps out and everyone shits their pants.

DUBS CONFIRM

user, all throughout civilization, superior technologies have overturned old paradigms, even when the establishment didn't want it

Now think about it:
What is a superior currency: fiat or crypto?

We all know it's crypto. It may not be bitcoin or any existing cryptos, but crypto is the best way to create a currency. You can make it deflationary, completely non-copyable, secure, trustless, and decentralized without the need for a central bank. You are in control.

This is superior. Crypto is superior. Therefore it will take over the world and become the dominant form of currency. It's only a matter of time

What should you be doing now? Getting involved in the community. Mining. Investing. Doing whatever. Just stay involved early on or you'll miss out

Do you think it will end up being "eh that whole superior technology cryptocurrency thing didn't work out lol back to inflationary duplicatable fiat"

...no. Get real. Crypto is the future

Become a longterm HODLer and miner. I am going to mine even when it's not profitable. Forever. Until the boomers are begging you to take their money in return for crypto.

This is the financial opportunity of a lifetime

The left.

The right is a nocoiner.
Or he bought DGB

Also note:

This isn't meme shit. Yeah we post memes and shit on Veeky Forums discussing it. But this is an EXTREMELY serious thing for the financial future of humanity as a whole. It's not just a little investment. This is serious.

>Speculation
>Truth

Is that so rabbi?

No, I'm real Mr. Frog. OP listen to me, please dont lose all your monies and get real job

>loser thinks he can talk
You lost so hard that people think you shoahed the kikes and saying otherwise is a crime, just shutup already, worthless faggot.

I think left is the correct one. However we will see many dips and dives to get there. Just hodl strong. You can try to short the market and comeback with a stronger position but that's too risky for my taste.

both

You just want to get rich. You don't give a shit about the technology same as 99% of the othere people investing. You can romanticize it as you wish but at the end of the day that's the truth. People were saying the same thing during the dot-com bubble. "We'll never have to work again!!" It's free money. Don't be so naive. There is clearly a level of mania existing right now that is unsustainable.

High market cap. The block chain as a technology is to powerful to ignore and let burn.

I truly believe this. I have never believed in any technology as much as crypto. It provides so much flexibility and control. Even governments who want to be able to issue money whenever they want and control everything should STILL use crypto to help them do it. It could literally be done by one developer making an ERC20 token.

The dot com boom was trillions of dollars and out of it came Google, Amazon, among others.

You're trying to Jew people out of their money they worked for with promises of lambos and mansions while you sit over there leaching off them lIke the greasy kike you. Gas yourself.

i raised you better but ok jr

wagecuck it up 35 years, paycheck to paycheck instead that's the true redpill

Oh yeah the dot-Com bubble was awesome that's why most people lost money and had their entire lives ruined just like most people who hold crypto will soon.

So which cryptos are you holding?

You don't even know the level of mania the dot com bubble was at this isn't even close yet. Literally whole cities put their wealth on the line to build our Internet. Also a whole city spang up out of it. Silicon valley

Lives ruined? We aren't working at Bitcoin inc. as crypto analysts about to get fired because a bubble popped. Unless people here a re putting their entire life savings in this shit like idiots, nobody is going to have their life ruined. trillions is a bit different than 100 billion, sorry user.

Depends how long it takes for crypto to fulfill its niche. Depends how long people need/want it for. There will be continued use, but the shitcoins have got to go.

>muh jew
>muh gas
Keep your moth shut or we'll give you another three million sandniggers goy.

>mania
Mania?

I provided a well thought out explanation of why this is the case. Can you explain to me why my post was not well thought out and a rational response to the technology, and is instead maniacal?

I almost feel bad for him. Watching everyone make huge gains every day but staying out because it must be some jewish plot to steal his money.

Bitcoin, Stratis, Monero, ETC and a few others but I don't go full shlomo shilling on Veeky Forums deluding people to invest in them. Things that grow slowly tend to not crash rapidly because they have had time to mature. The way things have been going the last couple months between the greed and hysteria makes it look like a real crash is coming soon.

You act like all these coins have actual uses and this isn't just a speculative bubble fuled by greedy people who want to get rich quick. Give me a break. Most people investing don't even know what a blockchain is.

>The kike shows his true intentions.

>Monero

why monero when zcoin completely mogs its tech

monero is no where near as anonymous as zcoin REEEE when will people realise this zcoin.io/

Of course eventually crypto as we know it will crash. That's obvious. The technology is still new, and there is a great deal of innovation going on. That doesn't mean there is not good money to be made, just that it won't go on forever. Some of these technologies have good innovative uses, but then there's a lot of shit like Niggercoin and LiteDogecoin.

Eventually what I think will happen (alert this an opinion) is that governments will create their own "official" crypto currencies. I mean it's a statist's wet dream. A public ledger where all transactions are accounted for. Everything becomes taxable at that point. All they have to do is assign wallets tax ID numbers and off you go. Audits become instantaneous. There will still be a place for cash, so we'll see what happens.

>Paranoid and negative
>Hates jews
>Holds ETC but not ETH
Coincidence? I think not.

Praise kek

I could see people trusting crypto because of it's decentralized nature, especially in countries where corruption runs rampant.

monero is well-established already and has the momentum

Not gonna happen. The Jew needs to Jew, you feel?

All it takes is a major financial crisis (like the one in Venezuela where their local currency devaluates to shit in a very short period of time) to understand the value of cryptocurrencies like buttcoin.
We have to destabilize the world to bring mass adoption to cryptos and become the new elite. Meet you all at Veeky Forumsderberg Group meeting in 2020.

Watch Bitcoin Uncensored

>checked

There is no scenario I can envision where btc is not up compared to now in say, 5 years, except for someone breaking encryption with a quantum computer (unlikely) or some other freakish black swan event (by it's nature unlikely).
As for shitcoins, who knows. Just ride the waves.

thisisisgay

We need to use /pol/ more wisely for that.