>Tunnel vision
>Manage to double my money 7 times through hundreds of bets
>Lose it all in the next 4 bets
>Mfw had 25 btc for a minute or two
BACK TO POORVILLE
GAMBLING SUCKS

whenever you make gains like 25btc cash out half and put the other half back in

This

Op stop being fucking stupid, I gamble a shitton too but I always come up on top with minimal losses because I manage to know when to stop

Just be smart next time OP

I used to think gaming addiction didn't exist. But it's quite real. The human needs excitement, the adrenaline is one hell of a drug.

All I do is gamble. I don't have anything beyond a cursory understanding of these coins but I invest in them anyway.

I'm up overall but sometimes you get burnt. Overall I don't care because I make more money on cryptos than I did on triple leveraged gold ETFs like I was trading before

>Mfw had 25 btc for a minute or two
You fucking nigger

I lost 0.2 BTC gambling yesterday.

I feel less bad now. Thanks OP. √

Look here retard. I remember this thread from yesterday. If you made that much money with just fucking around with martingale just do it again. But after you made say 2BTC pit it on your wallet on start again and again and again and again... Each time your algo fails start again from your input like what was it (0.01BTC?) Also posts results. I'm curious how martingale works on very large abilities to keep doubling up.

I know and this was the plan, the strategy only works if you do that, but I was pissed at the house and wanted to rip them off so I went full throttle.
>Didn't check myself
>Wrecked myself

Actually I saw that thread and tried it. No algo, did it old style.
It worked insofar as that I had a steafy increase through the wins/losses. I got fucked up when I had three striaght losses, each was a double wager so I basically ran out of money.
This pissed me off and I recklesslt bet to get the 25.

A chief problem of that martingale theory is that a gambler with finite cash will eventually be bankrupted by an opponent with infinite cash.

Can you post the martingale OP ?

I played hi/lo with 95% favorable odds. This means you win 5% and can probably win 95/5 bets.
For example bet 1000 sats. Winning profit 51 sats. But if you lose, -1000 sats so it takes 20 wins to make 1000 sats.
You can do that though, I don't know the real probability but I lost about every 20 bets.
I started having these huge win streaks of maybe 90 straight wins. Over time my win % became 96.15% which is high and I should start losing until 95.75% (average). And so I did start losing.
The method is to double the bet on every loss so the win returns you to profit. I just spread it over 10 bets.

The only way to win is to cash out gains immediately. If you lose so much you can no longer double bet, you're boned m8

I mean 95 of 100 bets. Inebriated :^]

Today I went from having .09 btc to .08. It was frightful. Clawed my way back to .0901. Feels good.

You're a fucking moron. The house has an edge, so of course you will end up losing all your money. Kys you low iq fucking retard. This board fucking sucks

The edge is .01% which was worse than mine over 1%

>.01%
Kys
>falling for an obvious scam

>I was pissed at the house and wanted to rip them off

what a dumb reason. I suspect you are a gambling addict and were searching for an excuse to risk more.

>martingale

Just delaying the inevitable

its not adrenaline. Its greed friend.

I won 30 BTC on a dice site in 2015