Stressed. What's your sia play right now?

Stressed. What's your sia play right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/SCBTC/5LcYaXeg-Siacoin-Rinse-and-Repeat/
reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/5x3u1p/a_couple_of_questions_thanks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hotel Oscars Delta Lisa

Sold
Buy back in sub 550

hold my boi

WHy stressed? I was about ot put a bitcoin in...

Conditional sell at 1k sats. If it goes, I'll go back in when it drops.

Why the fuck would you sell? It's trending up.

tradingview.com/chart/SCBTC/5LcYaXeg-Siacoin-Rinse-and-Repeat/

You shook?

Not sure what to say other than this coin will hover between 520 and 680 from here to eternity

Should I set a buy limit for 550? Basically, if it gets to 550, spend my bitcoin on it, in case Im asleep?

Same.

Sold, waiting for it in the 500s.

Wow da fuckt guys we bust 700 easy tomorrow !
Ill sell at 726 and buy 520 !

I've been putting $500 a week into it since april

Why tho?

Because it's a good long term strategy.. ? lol

If I had more to put into sia whenever it's low I'd totally do it.

Samefag.

Look at resistances. It will never get to 550 again. Even less when there's news coming the next week.

If it breaks 740, then it will moon.

So you first heard about Sia a week ago eh

$500 a week for 3 months is insane tho.

6k isnt insane

Same.

On a specific investment which isn't unique it is.

Don't get me wrong, I like Sia and its currently 20% of my crypto portfolio, which is 40% of my overall investments. But you gotta diversify. Unless old mate is pulling $100k+ surplus cashflow, its insane.

Diarrhea is not a hobby.

Sure, that's a racing stripe, if you consider diarrhea to be a sport.

Some say the cucumber tastes better pickled.

can someone explain this to me: someone in another thread said its almost impossible for sia to moon because theres like 15 billion sia coins. is this true?

Right now these numbers we're seeing are from speculative plays. Over time as the number of users increase on the platform, and the cost of the contracts begin to get competitive, we'll begin to see the platform influence an upward trend underneath the speculative volume. The key here is time. If you're looking for quick gains, look somewhere else. If you can hold long term, I'd say get some sia. I made this thread because I'm trying short term plays right now to increase my holdings. Probably a better bet to just buy low and forget about compounding.

a percentage of coins will be 'burned' each year by hosts.

Actually, six million will be burned each year.

Source? That's a pretty specific number

on your six

Some claim around 2 million, others up to 20 million. Most seem to agree on 6 million though. I wouldn't question then on their Slack though, it's a sensitive topic.

Newspapers in 1933 said only 3 million

Found some relevant discussion:
reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/5x3u1p/a_couple_of_questions_thanks/

sia denier

Kek

This does raise an interesting point. How do we know 6 million were actually burned?

This. We don't really know.

I found your joke funny but there are IDs you know

maybe on your arm.

That joke also occurred to me desu

Allegedly.

this is screncap now.

14/88 would post again

It broke 700 sats twice and still went down to sub 500 sats. All it takes for SIA to dip is wallet maintenance and issues always start to appear when SIA is breaking ATH. I expect same thing happening soon. I expect ~3k sats this year.

subtle

KEK

Haha didn't expect Holocaust denial. Good thread

Best place to but for a eurofag?
Bittrex or poloniex are the only way?
Via fiat or some other cryptocoin?

I'm kicking myself for not buying more Sia when Polo had wallet problems and Sia went as lows as 250 sats on Bittrex

Hahahahaha

This will go higher than the heavens at the first hint of enterprise business news.

Actually its plummeting right now.

What do you people lie like this?

You stupid nigger, why don't you read the full sentence before replying?

Also, look at the 1 month chart. Is your brain capable of thinking more than 30 seconds ahead?

My all alts are tanking right now what's going on?

its LIMA

Wow you are one angry bagholder!

If its any consolation, I'm not the one dumping on your ass. Enjoy the trip back to 500 sats.

Guys do you think that sia will get close to €1 this year?

Yeah I'm so angry about my 300% gain in one month. My anger was totally not directed at the shitter who can't read more than 3 words at a time.

Not a chance it ever reaches 1 euro. It will double from where it is now once enterprise business picks up.

Lol go look at sia dude, it just fell even more.

You sound exactly like a bag holder. I recommend you dump them before the loss becomes greater.

Even if I bought at the exact peak of ath, I would be currently down 15% at most. This is obviously not the case.

It's cute you're so intent on demonstrating your subhuman intelligence. Please, don't forget to buy some thick rope. Have it handy when you look at the chart in the next few weeks.

Bought at 511 and 600, sold at 662. Will wait until it gets below 525 before i start buying again

525 might be a bit optimistic for you. It held 580-590 floor extremely well last time. Don't forget we're extremely close to news. Rumors are already spreading.

I doubt it'll crash down to 500 any time soon.

im never entering sia

Lol I sold at 620 and put a buy order at 550 and was getting nervous for a while. 550 might be a little too low and might have to adjust from there, we'll see.

p-perfect