Niggers are back, trading on a waves exchange put up by full node owner "bearwaves" www.wavesdex.nl

niggers are back, trading on a waves exchange put up by full node owner "bearwaves" www.wavesdex.nl
wait, are you trying to hack me user? no, no one can take your coins without having your passphrase, which is the beauty of your wallet being hosted in a decentralized cloud. also i'm not bearwaves.
but hey, if someone did steal your NGR, wouldn't that just be in the spirit of the nigger?
anyways, someday the news will report on the egregious oppression us nigger auctioneers have recently faced, but until then post your waves address to receive some original 1st edition EY niggers (if dubs you get 100 NGR)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/wavesplatform/Waves/wiki/Waves-Node-configuration-file
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice phishing scam faggot, not the real waves light client.

oh and remember the goal here: the lolz
this is not to make money, this is for getting the public to see that people are actively trading "nigger"
i have 2200 (about 1% of all NGR) and plan on giving 500 out tonight

yes bearwaves has a full node and a pool but that's all just a front to steal your $2 (even though its technically impossible to do so)

>let's me "log in" after giving it an incorrect password
>withdraw feature is apparently "under development"

Okay looking on waveswallet.io apparently the withdraw feature doesn't work for Waves on that either, which I'm really surprised by. Also, does your password not matter at all? I thought it let me "see" my wallet because it didn't actually verify my password on the scam site, but even waveswallet.io let's me see them with putting in a random password. The only thing that matters is the seed???

SPACE NIGGER

First to post adress.

pls 100 EY
3PPM7tRSMkLNW9f7Uf7E6bmWy57jhs9xPd2

>oh and remember the goal here: the lolz
>the joke is that people are trading "nigger"
Okay, I get the joke that people are trading niggers, but that's fucking dumb and you're wasting people's money when you're not even trying to make any money.

you are retarded and have no idea what you're doing.

At least, when you're ostensibly not trying to make any money.
Which is bullshit. Either way, people have to assume you're trying to make a profit.

Why is it dumb?
Who else is going to work on your plantation? Natives?

Hm...

i wish to own all the niggers. fight me.

3P37aEwnxQDHSdJvP9mg2EEmXUMu7rjtoN5

gimme den nigs n hits dawg. gots me plenty of white pride holding for the future already. mark this moment. the moment when we had no idea Niggers and Hitler's would be crazy valuable in 5 years 7 days.

OP doesnt deliver

Gib sum of da real niqqas me nd ma boyZ lookin to xpand ty squad nd shit

3PQFqcygZBvWG64vKGMzFYdac7RWhZSizaC

Got sum good weed needin sum mo niqqas for thy senpai squad

Would it not be easy for someone to put a fake waves wallet site and copy your seed when you import your account?

Please send me some old school niggas!
3PHJaNvcTqTGQrx8UH79PoD4iLUMTLFzqQy

I take it back.

Niggers are here

thx OP

Alright, I admit that having the news or even just coin news sites report on NGR would be fucking hilarious.
I'll consider it once I've figured out if I can even fucking trust the exchange.

do you think maybe the designers of the protocol thought of this?
stop lying

Some June Bugs and Shuck n Jivers pls
3PFN2JDSSZBfVFKZit86VtxxYPzwUdPJgK2

What protocol are you talking about retard? Whatever the designers of waves created requires people to get to a waves site in the first place, do you know what a phishing scam is?
>normal waves light client is waveswallet.io
>this guy points to wavesdex.nl
Do you not realize how fucking easy it would be to register wavesdex.xyz, wavesdex.ch, etc. And then copy the appearance of the wallet?

>raicist alt right trolls are circumventing the IRS by, get this, trading in N-WORDS!!!

OP is legit and honest.

I got 10 EY's

He even mentioned niggers being stolen is in the spirit of niggers.

Thank you OP for the ten new slaves on my plantation, I will put them to work asap.

Tl:dr- op delivared

>makes a post revealing he doesn't understand the very basics ()
>wants to argue

So far I haven't withdrawn anything from the OP's wallet, so I don't trust it until I've tested that.

Please explain my error.

That's a lot of trouble you went through just to steal my niggers

what's up with the sudden reddit infestation
no this thread is not your personal tech support, it's for people that want to own hard workers

>oy vey I've been caught
>damn redditors.... you're dumb.... heh
Wow this definitely isn't a scam. Glad I have like 5 dollars on waves, or else I could have been scammed.

click transfer button instead of withdraw

yes this is a scam now close this browser window and don't come back

Niggers ftw
3P7ooFWHJnQ8UWbyPoQ6y9FzTjNuxscAJ6w

That isn't my issue at all? I noted that both the fake and real clients have that error so I was not concerned about that.

Although I do find that error pretty ridiculous since I don't see how "withdraw" and "transfer"/"send" could be different for the actual waves token, since it's still staying on the waves platform.

ok tyrone whatever you issue is (you have many) take it to the waves support staff

Can this be de-listed again?

Wow look at all of these attacks on my character and not my argument.

I suppose the crux of the issue is: where can I go to confirm that wavesdex.nl is safe/official?

you cant so go in the upper-left hand corner of your browser and click the back arrow button until you get to reddit.com

No. I'd rather warn people about you trying to scam them you faggot.

Right. Back to whatever I was doing before this thread appeared.

Pathetic.

Not sure why I didn't notice this from the first reply and some after it.
Fuck me. Good thing sage exists so I can clarify my horrible mistakes.

Also good thing I have common sense beyond my apparent inability to read.

for anyone who doesn't trust this and wants to learn about setting up your own node to trade on github.com/wavesplatform/Waves/wiki/Waves-Node-configuration-file